The Random Thread

whats_luring

Oh right, I assumed it had closed down.

I've requested to join so many times over the last few years and I've never heard a reply. 

I did have an account, but I've forgotten it and I'm pretty sure they've changed the URL or something. Don't remember it being called broski.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MindSoup said:

I've requested to join so many times over the last few years and I've never heard a reply. 

I did have an account, but I've forgotten it and I'm pretty sure they've changed the URL or something. Don't remember it being called broski

It was seedshare, seedheaven,  broskiclub then seedshare again if I remember correctly. 

• Like 1

Yeah iirc a member bought the forum side? And changed the name to broski club.I still have some broski links saved but they go nowhere these days.

A Google for seedshare lists loads of stuff that is not what I'm after lol

Not that I need any more fucking seeds lol

• Like 1

4 hours ago, MindSoup said:

I did have an account, but I've forgotten it and I'm pretty sure they've changed the URL or something. Don't remember it being called broski.

You will have joined before you had to have x amount of members basically say your good to join and when or if you had a bit of a break you got vetted again same as another site.peace Goohfy.

• Like 1

I don't remember that the first time I joined TBH, I do remember someone tipping me off and maybe I had the same username as a different site so they recognised me? I don't know it was probably over a decade ago now. 

• Like 1

Just back from the tunnels of doom 

sweated myself right through 

prefer carry 40 litres compost (x2 20litres) per go, than 50 litre bags per go, per visit… jus that little bit less weight and bulk makes all the difference to me

leaves more room to carry more chicken shit and other stuff to 

hope your having a nice time 

• Like 5

exciting to see the nettles coming up 

nearly everything locked and loaded 

jus to make final decisions of what strains go where 

military strategy 

Salute 

large.2F977651-3498-491C-8FDC-206578FC3767.jpeg

Edited by Erbman T
  • Like 7

23 hours ago, Erbman T said:

exciting to see the nettles coming up 

nearly everything locked and loaded 

jus to make final decisions of what strains go where 

military strategy 

Salute 

large.2F977651-3498-491C-8FDC-206578FC3767.jpeg

I think pat-meds mighty mite GG2 Early Gold what you thinking.peace Goohfy.

• Like 2

Interestingly x2 of the Purple Freeze x UEL have shown themselves as males today even on 19/5 vegging hours large.980A1500-005C-405B-9ADE-1C3FAE956401.jpeglarge.278DDBC6-BD0B-4393-94C1-FFDA1D68CAB8.jpeg

assuming this Purple Freeze x UEL below is a female. It’s really short and squat and has a nice chunky look to it

large.E2D72543-B6F5-4AD7-B956-C3E6DE695A23.jpeg
The Sour Orange Diesels x Malawi’s  are shooting up with insane speed now. One of the Trop P crosses has a strange leaf thing going on. Otherwise everything is  coming on now. I’m trying to encourage side shoots by using plant bends to take cuttings before flower. Tempted to top but resisting the urge so far …

large.7A6C6AB5-1A21-45A2-A330-8DA390247E8A.jpeg

Edited by Erbman T
  • Like 4

Looking nice dude. I wonder if the Ultra Early side of things might point towards a bit of auto genetics in the mix? 

• Like 1

@MindSoupwell I wondered that at first but if it is I guess it would be coming from the Purple Freeze Bx1 side not the URL.. dunno tho, The PF is semi auto but can’t see an auto in its genetics on RGSC website, but assuming it could have some due to it being semi auto … when I looked at UEL, it don’t seem to have auto genetics 

Oh yeah the like you say the freeze definitely starts to trigger quite early. IME, not all strains need 12hrs of dark to trigger. I also gather that males can be particularly hard to keep I'm veg, there was a conversation about it on here recently, something about having to root prune and report or something. Think @Amarillo slim might have been involved with that conversation.

Edited by MindSoup
  • Like 1

Yes Amarillo has to pot up with his UEL as it triggers through getting root bound. We talked about it before ..

I have a similar issue with my Malawi x NL x DFG… it flowers when root bound .. hence I’m always taking new cuttings after I can’t pot up any more … I have trimmed the roots a few times with cuts of it to 

only this is not root bound I would say, not yet 

Edited by Erbman T
  • Like 1