The Random Thread

whats_luring

The sacred scrolls were examined and scrutinised upon website mystery schools   

Proclaiming 

chose thy spots and genetics wisely 

thy Gods showeth favour to those whom combine both intellect and wisdom and combine them in a holy union 

tho the Gods still reserve the pleasure to fuck with the environmentals for maximum entertainment 

and to test the resolve of their devotees 

will they return to thy tents with tail betweeneth thy legs defeated

or take it upon themselves once more,

to take up the gauntlet with the Ganja Fires of hope and passion freshly stoked and  renewed in their hearts rekindled from thy mystery schools

once again in pure devotion to the cause of divine crystalline heights 

Edited by Erbman T
  • Like 1

Right ladies and gents, before I give up on the idea of doing a 2023 diary and getting involved here at UK420 again, I'll ask my fellow GG'ers if anyone has encountered this image upload issue. 

Now when I try to upload an image it says something about an error and gives a code "-200". In the bottom right hand corner it says "Error with some files". 

I've tried google chrome, microsoft edge, mozilla firefox browsers, same issue on all of them. 

I've tried saving the images as jpg, jpeg etc. Still no luck. 

Really hoping someone knows a work around, or I'll have to forget about doing a diary and getting involved this year. 

• Like 1

@HullFeltMashematician I read loads on here having issues at the moment and no one seems to know the exact reason 

I use Siri and have no issues but others with Siri are. Same with other browsers, some got issues and some not.

Members were tagging mods about it the other day but I can’t remember what thread it was on.

I remember reading some that had issues don’t no more so give it time and try again.

Have you tried clearing history and cookies and all that??

• Like 2

I use my android phone and had absolute fucking nightmares downloading. But now I use a browser called "opera" from the play store. Hey presto, no issues or error 200 codes

• Like 1

Thanks for the input BluePeter. I've been advised I should try out DuckDuckGo browser, will do that tomorrow. I didn't try deleting history/cookies as tbh I can never figure it out and every time I do that I end up somehow losing access to some website or other for losing my logins lol 

Hopefully I'll get it sorted as I'm really keen to share with the community my efforts this year, I believe it will be a year to remember! :naughty:

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

large.D55129F2-C7B5-4377-9C97-B3E8CD29690D.jpeg

the test zone continues with Trop Poison Fv, Sour Orange Diesel, Double Bubble, Essex Gold all crossed with Malawi x NL x DFG (fems)… Also x4 Purple Freeze Bx1 x UEL at the front (Regs)

note to self = reduce timer increment down very gradually when gets to flowering to try to observe triggering … if I can I will take cuts of everything before initiation of flowering plus use any male pollen from the PF Bx1’s for further shenanigans…

no sign of any auto phenos yet either 

Salute   

Edited by Erbman T
  • Like 7

I remember that one, think someone sent me a flatland cross at one point. I miss seed heaven.

Edited by MindSoup
  • Like 3

There sill out there these are open pollinated so could be anything same as the original.It is just a pain putting 3 per hole because I don’t sex the plant before planting out.Yorkshire mixture.peace Goohfy.

• Like 3

The shops still live but I don't think the forum is any more. Might have to grab some the flatland, can't really remember much about it but the baldman has a magic touch IME.

• Like 2

large.B65B8B76-6BBB-4610-8A1F-A7DB47153607.jpeglarge.65F0F4C0-0A0C-4616-9786-601EB1D89190.jpeglarge.3B5966D7-67EB-498E-B106-0FDF40DB19C9.jpeglarge.27725CE4-F7E5-4FA0-81EB-88C07ECFF2DE.jpeglarge.18F369CD-984B-4D10-A63C-DB303DAFF9D8.jpeglarge.0ED5957F-FF38-42A1-B596-39DE6E263A7E.jpeg

bit of Malawi x NL x DFG dried and off the stalks today 

I swear colder temps made everything extra sticky … dunno.. defo more resin than usual 

the baby hacks got a bit tortured waiting to get in the bigger tent.. they greening up nicely again now tho .. oh there’s two Eleven Roses among them to, I forgot to mention 

Salute 

Edited by Erbman T
  • Like 9

2 hours ago, MindSoup said:

The shops still live but I don't think the forum is any more. Might have to grab some the flatland, can't really remember much about it but the baldman has a magic touch IME.

Its still their but not very active at all. I still use it as reference to information on s few old seeds. But the last post was well over a week ago. :mellow:

• Like 1