The Random Thread

whats_luring

1 hour ago, OldFord said:

Looking good !!     Whats the aromas like ?       Should be a pretty pokey smoke :yep:       

Have you run her outdoors before ?      Looks & sound right up my street ,  thanks for sticking it up :george:

Often find describing aromas v difficult ….. errrrrr well it smells…I.e it’s not like mega stinking like a skunk can be but neither is it faint .. it smells but don’t carry crazy ..  errr  I wouldn’t say spice but sort of heading that way but a little more sickly sweet, damn those are more like descriptions of tastes rather than smells 

how about = spicey sickly sweet floral 

I wouldn’t say it’s crazy strong no 

sometimes it’s hard to gage being a pipe smoker .. it all seems to work.. but yeah wouldn’t say it’s that type of grade that destroys you and gives you heart palpitations lol a bit mellower than that 

yes I have outdoors the last two seasons , the cut is from an outdoor plant from 2021… last year I messed them up a bit putting them out to early in May tho.. made them Reveg insanely … plus they were root bound mothers that were a bit pissed off… Also long story but the plot became extremely hard to access because of Babylon interference … so unfortunately had to cut them around 2 week early .. which made it weak … gonna try again with it coming season … but in 2021 was my highlight strain outdoors , the earliest and best 

that why I used it to reverse it and experiment making crosses , also I wanted to make selfie seeds so I could stop having to keep the cuttings … the crosses with its pollen with other strains worked but the selfies themself we no good really … odd.. but was my first time trying 

Edited by Erbman T

56 minutes ago, Idicanna jones said:

Dammit ive got one of these and didn't really have the room. Now I feel duty bound to squeeze her in

Yeah I think it can be prone to kick out autos from seed.. sure I had one from seed before .. leaning back to the original Malawi x NL auto which is in the cross .. obvs this is a cut from a photo period Pheno I been keeping cuts going of… 

Dont see why not tho.. can’t remember the other guy who ran it outdoors from seed last year… he did ok with it.. it does finish on the earlier side of the spectrum outdoors , mid to late sept / early Oct 

do it man 

Edited by Erbman T
  • Like 1

@Erbman T   Thanks for the info , sounds interesting ,  would be going into a broad spectrum mct as strictly no burn now.   

Sorry ,  i had about to ask and wasnt being lazy lol   i couldnt use the search feature ,  have a look back now as i seem to be able to tag :yep:

• Like 1

@OldFord tbh mate I expect folks prob get tired me talk about it…I do end up ranting about it every now and again ..  you could try and run one of the crosses I made with it if you were really interested .. I could send them in maybe …

mct ha I thought you seemed kinda jolly recently … buzzing your tits off I imagine .. not use edibles for a bit myself  .. get it right and you get that euphoric feeling .. wishing you all the best with all that mate.. been meaning to message you .. right gotta dash for a bit … peace 

Edited by Erbman T
  • Like 2

@Erbman T    Thanks you kindly for the offer sir.    I wouldnt be looking at using them until next years runs mate , just a couple of little ones this year to keep the hand in & fingers green :yep:

• Like 4

large.04911D80-A073-4889-8786-1B3A1C60BAF9.jpeglarge.F1E90CC5-B0BC-4B25-8E52-14730AC2B96C.jpeglarge.A23F0AA7-1761-426A-919B-51228A163FBF.jpeglarge.36E349AB-BFDA-4DB9-8FA4-14F9D49301E1.jpeg

I like to try the odd outdoor strain indoors to see what they would look like .. this cutting of Essex Gold is not far off

Got a few other new ones in there too.. namely Orange Moon cake & Purple Star Dawg that were free seeds from other orders… didn’t even take cuttings off them. So jus one run wonders.. looking nice tho, but won’t show em as they not outdoor strains

interestingly got x2 versions of Gorrila Glue #4 running side by side… the RGSC Gorrill4 vs a couple of freebie GG4 seeds from different breeder.. they look totally different .. be interesting to compare flower when done …

• Like 5

On 28/01/2023 at 11:06 PM, Madmacca said:

Do you know how cheesy exo gold

The 2 i ran last year, wasnt very cheesey but im sure there are some phenotypes that are :yep:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tommy tucker said:

Essex gold has a pheno that smells like deep fried chicken. 

Whaaa?

havnt had that one yet lol 

2 hours ago, Revive said:

The 2 i ran last year, wasnt very cheesey but im sure there are some phenotypes that are :yep:

I’ve grown so called cheese itself a few times … only on a few occasions have I thought, wow! this must be what all the fuss is about 

phenos play such a huge part I’ve come to learn 

was having a chat about Green Poison Fv on another thread … I’ve seen even the Sweet seeds breeders themselves advise to grow a load out and select a Pheno you like to continue from then for a mother and cuttings … tbf not many seed breeders/sellers themselves are likely gonna openly recommend that, as obvs it’s not the best suggestion if your in the business of selling seeds

same time I see a lot of outdoor growers either don’t want to or have the option to do experimenting and preps indoors… so strains with a good rep for being stable from seed is their best option or just roll the dice 

Edited by Erbman T
  • Like 2

On 28/01/2023 at 11:06 PM, Madmacca said:

Really wanna do a cheese strain.

First season we had a freebie from herbies, cheesus or something it was called 

Finished in October, had nearly an oz take home but lost 60 ish % to mould.

Is South wet wales though so might do better further inland. Really humid here

• Like 4

Through the undergrowth they crawled on their bellies like Ninjaz

preparing and eagerly awaiting the favourable conditions to return 

the Ganja Gods did look down from upon  their high heights assessing the progress of their devotees…

Seeing blood spill and sweat run, cuts and wounds bled upon the sacred alter of self sacrifice towards the noble cause 

efforts were monitored and assessed by the God’s as they placed their bets and debated between themselves who's hearts were true and seemed worthy of showing favour 

Edited by Erbman T
  • Like 6

Then the gods pissed it down in september and the rot took half the crop and they laughed and laughed and said i bet they try again next year. lol

• Like 7