The Random Thread

whats_luring

I suspect it won’t be the same though as the origjnal Auto .. Tai’98 ? Ermmm dunno … I should prob go with the original Auto .. or better Would be to try both… and do a comparative study  … don’t wanna fill up to many of my auto holes with wild cards tho … all ready got my tried and tested ready  … will have to scratch my head about it a bit more .. kinda tempted by a few more RGSC GSC Auto, cause the good ones were real good… but also a bit of a wild card on the pheno side of things  … also tempted to try Mazarilla Auto by Urban Legends … too much choice … the Cream Mandarine Auto seems to be tickling my spidey senses 

Tall-stemmed autoflowering strain. This high yielding 4th Generation autoflowering strain is the resulting hybrid from the cross between selected specimens of our Cream Mandarine Auto® (SWS29) and a Super Tai’98 elite clone.

The genetic coming from the Super Tai’98 elite clone contributes with interesting sativa characteristics to this hybrid, such as bigger size, but also subtle aromatic and spicy tones with hints of wood and nuts. The so much appreciated Cream Mandarine Auto® genetic contributes with traits from the indica side, such as high flower and resin production, but also sweet and fresh aromas with tones of citric fruits of the mandarin orange type.

Edited by Erbman T

@Madmacca hi man.. how’s the Maff smoking ? I’m trying to decide if to put it out/how many to put out…

did you let that one mature good outdoors?… how’s it smell? Does it smell now it’s dry ? 

any general reports on Maff be welcome from Madmacca or anybody else ..

Thanks 

Edited by Erbman T
  • Like 2

18 hours ago, Erbman T said:

P. s it was @OldFord who I meant rated the Cream Mandy Auto … I was just mucking about with the ‘banging on’ about it bit … gotta say I’m interested… 

you still not run the XL Old Ford ? 

:yep:    I hate that Sweets wont send into UK when others can & do ,   but i do loves me auto Mandy mate.     Cook it well and she walks all over a lot of fems in have run in potency stakes.

Flavour profile is outstanding and she can bulk up if you treat her nice :george:       

When friends visit and are offered free reign on the jars ,  a good few dive straight into the Mandy.    

As for the XL Mandy ,,,, no thank you ,   i feel shes missing most of the autos qualities mate.      I do find  Fast / XL's all miss out on something ,  kind of trade off if that makes sense. 

I will have the auto out twice this year as always.        Give her a run mate :yep:

• Like 2

@OldFord cheers mate 

think I’m gonna have to bag it…

I know you don’t weigh stuff but you seem to be saying their yeild is ok …

tbf as I often bang on about I love good Terps, i will be willing to loose a bit of weight to gain some more flavour …

I kinda agree bout FV’s.. I’m still gonna grow some of them cause they are good.. but I’ve also grown a number of them indoors to for testing .. they do tend to lack on the flavour a bit compared to most full photo strains I’ve grown … also less yeild .. but for outdoor purposes they defo have their place 

yeah I lm aware you’ve had you sweets boycott going on 

cheers fella 

im gonna bag a pack 

Edited by Erbman T

@Erbman T     Have you given the Sweets Ice Cool a run ?      Think its now called  - NYC Diesel ,   i did a run last year as its the closest i can find to the auto Mandy. 

• Like 2

Aye I see that’s how they made her.. crossing that one with Cream Caramel Auto … 

3rd Generation autoflowering strain. This is the result of the development of an extremely special strain from Cream Caramel Auto® (SWS22) (2G) with very high production and pronounced sweet citrus aromas of the mandarin orange type.

This curious and exquisite Cream Caramel Auto® strain has been hybridized with an elite clone of our NYC Diesel® (SWS06) to strengthen the mandarin orange citrus aromas.

In the end of flowering many plants acquire purple and reddish tones.

Edited by Erbman T
  • Like 1

I’m growing another photoperiod this year that’s got Cream Manderine Auto in it 

Citrus Burst 

prob only chuck a couple out to test it 

On 09/01/2023 at 0:45 AM, Erbman T said:

@Madmacca hi man.. how’s the Maff smoking ? I’m trying to decide if to put it out/how many to put out…

did you let that one mature good outdoors?… how’s it smell? Does it smell now it’s dry ? 

any general reports on Maff be welcome from Madmacca or anybody else ..

Thanks 

Hiya erbman. Unfortunately I have long covid and can't smell or taste and it's a bloody shitter .so can't really give you feedback on smells and taste.

The high is nice, not super strong tho but a nice level changer.

The buds were very pretty in growth and have cured very nicely .

The plant was a dream to grow tho, literally wanted nothing and caused me no issues whatsoever.

I heavily abused her too, heavy lst, then fimmed everything and super cropped twice.she took it like a champ and rewarded me well.

I would definitely put one out 

• Like 1

@Madmacca sorry to hear that mate bout the long Covid… savage .. hope it comes back soon pal 

Yes that’s annoying cause I wanna know bout the Terps ha 

If I’ve got a few holes left I might chuck a few out … got a few as freebies with an order from RGSC

cheers 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I been lurking and crawling around in bushes etc again on the sly since Nov lol

For me a diary is not for me .. don’t wanna give away to much info for either plod or rippers .. that’s just how I feel 

I appreciate the folks that do do them .. but even for newbies I feel there’s enough info on this site in the GG section to figure out for yourself how to do things 

that’s jus how I feel 

prefer to spread my posts around the site to make it more work for anyone studying me

i do feel I am contributing somewhat .. randomly yes.. but for me it’s all about strains really 

this site has been a gold mine to learn about strains …

anyway my main focus over these months has been rain water … !

kind of easy to figure out what I mean 

i’m hoping to not be spending the whole summer lugging endless water bottles like last year .. and towards those ends I am working steadily and seem to be ‘winning’

hopefully this will leave me some time to go to the Sea Side a few more times during the good weather 

May the force be with you 

as proclaimed by the Jedi on here. Preparation is Key 

Love Erbman x

Edited by Erbman T
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, Erbman T said:

I been lurking and crawling around in bushes etc again on the sly since Nov lol

For me a diary is not for me .. don’t wanna give away to much info for either plod or rippers .. that’s just how I feel 

I appreciate the folks that do do them .. but even for newbies I feel there’s enough info on this site in the GG section to figure out for yourself how to do things 

that’s jus how I feel 

prefer to spread my posts around the site to make it more work for anyone studying me

i do feel I am contributing somewhat .. randomly yes.. but for me it’s all about strains really 

this site has been a gold mine to learn about strains …

anyway my main focus over these months has been rain water … !

kind of easy to figure out what I mean 

i’m hoping to not be spending the whole summer lugging endless water bottles like last year .. and towards those ends I am working steadily and seem to be ‘winning’

hopefully this will leave me some time to go to the Sea Side a few more times during the good weather 

May the force be with you 

as proclaimed by the Jedi on here. Preparation is Key 

Love Erbman x

Erbman I hear ya. I would of done a diary if it weren't for not sorting out loading pics.  

I rekon we started out gg at around the same time.

I guess I struck gold with my spot, I have a stream 3 metres away and omg what a god send. I reckon I would have got away with one water last season.but ya always gotta check em ain't ya hahah, especially when ya BDSM them. It's a 5 hole spot for big photos, all day sun and windswept.room for more but I don't need.plus it's intense looking at 5 monsters within sight of possible eyes.then there's the trimming.and the fact I do it for the love not necessarily the smoke.

I have learnt so much from getting the buzz and doing my own research aswell as trawling this site.

Learnt alot from your shinnanigins too.orfered some Tropicana poison this season as I believe ya got that shout from a guy I seen online also. Fair play hard graft you put in. 

My advise is find the right spot and youl end up with more time on your hands.

What's your take on Barney's? Thinking of doing blue cheese and triple cheese as cheese my favourite but not confident on mould resistance? 

Anyway keep posting pal and good luck for 2023

• Like 3

lol yeah there is that Aphat

tbh I did think of that afterwards lol but how’d do ya know I’m using the same spots lol but yeah I hear ya ha 

seen a member mention this before.. good tip I thought 

if ya collecting water in a deep tub … stick a branch or something in it that pokes out the top of your container.. so wildlife can get out.. did find a dead mouse in one 

Also watch out for birds nest chopping through brambles 

only things to think about if you give a shit of course … I give a shit.. well I try 

Salute

Edited by Erbman T
  • Like 4