The Random Thread

whats_luring

@Exile420 @Ccs141

i know you guys are going to absolutely smash it to bits next year 

and show Erbman what a really proper big Ganja plant should look like … I think @murphyblue is planning to grow some monsters too!! 

well I’ve been collecting large amounts of popcorn (not popcorn bud got plenty of that already) to munch on while I watch the show with you lot next season 

saying that… my tiddly strealth plants sure added up… cause I had a few about… let me tell you that .. these sacks I’ve got are no joke lol (not taking bout my balls!)

1000 gallon pots I’m hearing !

Lord help us all !!!!

@Madmacca cheers bro. I enjoyed to read your reports .. see if you can score a camera … I’d love to see 

Salute

xx

Edited by Erbman T
  • Like 1

@Erbman T as soon as we get a sensible goverment that changes things and lets us grow at home i am getting 2 of them 1000 gallon pots and sticking them right in the middle of my lawn will grow me some trees. lollol 

As for next season the plan is to start em early but put em out at same time roughly middle of May or thereabouts we usually get get good vegging weather round here warm wet and humid so hope to take full advantage.

That's if i haven't overcooked the bed i added a lot of shit at end of season just hope it ain't still too hot come May. lol

And i am determined to fill that 200 gallon pot i bought for last year but never happened and was advised by a wise old sheep to put one plant in it its 4ft diameter and 2ft high i think.

So hopefully some monsters next year.

Strains undecided as yet but i am thinking of doing a subbies grow and with me vegging longer indoors will be able to sex everything before going out.

Think its my 4th year at my main plot and i done most of the graft now was hoping to get there over holidays if we get a dry day just check things out i will no doubt take my camera so will post a couple of pics if i do.

Happy time off GG may u all still be enjoying ur harvests won't be long now had the shortest day cmon cmon hurry up. lollol 

• Like 2

@murphyblue sounds cool man. Yes on a non hell planet we could grow trees in our gardens free from the worry of Police and Thieves.. I feel you. Until such time we be sneaking around in the undergrowth or with secret cupboards

sounds like your going for Gold mate. For me personally if and when I grow again outdoor I will prob plant most things out around June Full Moon (Ganja Werewolf).. jus floats my boat .. yeah so mid June and even later me thinking .. wanna keep with my smaller plants.. unless I found the right spot.. low stylee works for me where I am tho for stealth … 

the other reason is I fucking hate Google Earth and maps etc.. cause I’ve been noticing things on there I don’t want to see… say no more.. so the less time the plants are out the better to me so I’ve more chance of reusing plots without them getting snapped and displayed to the public ffs!!! Grrr

only reason I’m not sure if I will grow next season is that I don’t really need to due to doing a bit well….. but it’s the buzz of growing itself that will prob make me not be able to resist .. tbf I rarely do stop growing even if it’s a few in a cupboard of spare cranny to whack  some in.. I f’ing love it.. have since I was a teen … 

linking up on here tho opened whole new streams of information and inspiration hence I’m breeding now to

Look forward to observe your organic trees buddy 

peace & bud xx

Edited by Erbman T

Apart from start Autos in the tent later/mid April then planted out bout 10th of May

worked for me jus fine with harvest around end of July/beginning of Aug

• Like 1

On 23/12/2022 at 4:37 PM, murphyblue said:

@Erbman T as soon as we get a sensible goverment that changes things and lets us grow at home i am getting 2 of them 1000 gallon pots and sticking them right in the middle of my lawn will grow me some trees. lollol 

As for next season the plan is to start em early but put em out at same time roughly middle of May or thereabouts we usually get get good vegging weather round here warm wet and humid so hope to take full advantage.

That's if i haven't overcooked the bed i added a lot of shit at end of season just hope it ain't still too hot come May. lol

And i am determined to fill that 200 gallon pot i bought for last year but never happened and was advised by a wise old sheep to put one plant in it its 4ft diameter and 2ft high i think.

So hopefully some monsters next year.

Strains undecided as yet but i am thinking of doing a subbies grow and with me vegging longer indoors will be able to sex everything before going out.

Think its my 4th year at my main plot and i done most of the graft now was hoping to get there over holidays if we get a dry day just check things out i will no doubt take my camera so will post a couple of pics if i do.

Happy time off GG may u all still be enjoying ur harvests won't be long now had the shortest day cmon cmon hurry up. lollol 

Murphy did ya get your worm castings in there?

They really are the game changer at 30 percent. Break down all the good stuff ready for uptake .along with mychorrhizal funghi on transplant.

On 23/12/2022 at 1:12 PM, Ccs141 said:

We've still got about 30 purple freze bx1 in my fridge 

Soon to be in a field of dreams for us all to see i hope..the 3 that I ran all turned out decent tbh no complaints with this 1, would deffo run again :yep:

Going to get out my two layer fert in the holes next week 1st foot N.then 2nd foot P.K not sure if it makes a difference but it seemed to last season.Powder and granulated fert.peace Goohfy.

@Goohfy fill up ya holes mate. Jus careful you don’t get back up. If you put poop in one hole an pee in the other you can see and tell the difference end of season . 

all the best mate 

Edited by Erbman T
  • Like 1

On 25/12/2022 at 5:52 PM, Erbman T said:

@Goohfy fill up ya holes mate. Jus careful you don’t get back up. If you put poop in one hole an pee in the other you can see and tell the difference end of season . 

all the best mate 

Yeah its mostly shite so won’t make a shit ton of diffraction in the nation but thanks.I do tend to need the toilet as soon as I get to my plot I put this down to walking added with a sprinkle of nerves and when in flower excitement.This has only happened a few times at my indoors grow where it’s just a coastguard helicopter but my minds racing like a sr nova with a red top.That is the number 1 reason I do a few plots I swear it keeps me right mentally and healthy.peace Goohfy.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Goohfy said:

where it’s just a coastguard helicopter but my minds racing like a sr nova 

Had helicopters come over low and slow on a few occasions, normally private or apache, at times the copper chopper, once we jumped into a shallow river, ran into a cutlvert, and waited it out as it hovered around the field, a few times they have flown over and took no notice whatsoever of the hi-viz strimmer below. large.Screenshot_20221227_210422.jpg

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Goohfy said:

Hey @Goohfy, Nice to see you on the boards. 

“but my minds racing like a sr nova with a red top.That is the number 1 reason I do a few plots I swear it keeps me right mentally and healthy”

Classic quote there mate. Your obviously a Vauxhall guy…Pretty much sums up my attitude to GGing too :yep:

Edited by Lea Valley
  • Like 3

@Goohfy once predator flew low, we roll down bank. Cover thy self in cow droppings, smear head to foot.  He find hard to see then with infared.. if you let off flare from backpack, throw away over bushes.. he go for that.. then scurryeth down bramble tunnels sharpeth.. close call 

one he skinned a Gorrilla on site, hung from tree.. gets territorial bout dig holes near dem lair 

take it steady 

remember take flares 

• Like 1