The Random Thread

whats_luring

Any one ordered from seedhvn I was going to order some might freeze but don't know how long they take to come and did u recieve your pips ok

I have more than once and they came quick with freebies as well ;)

I have read alot on soil and the bacteria present, I never stop reading drives the Mrs crazy, I'l just put it down a slight rush of blood an some good old inexperience :)

Is there anything you would advise particularly other than just walk away an leave it the fuck alone for a couple months?

Perhaps get a coir bale on each or 2 thats 70-140litres ish to cut the strength down a bit as they are inert.

• Like 1

There he is :) phenos will play a big part in how well they handle things I guess an that's just a gamble, luckily iv prepped less patches than planned so if any freak out on me I should have an as desired bean floating around I can chuck in an see how that likes it- rinse and repeat till they all seem happy with it. It's got plenty of time to do its thing before I roll out and like I said great sun exposure so theyl be 'active'/ hungry. Lat 51ish

Perhaps get a coir bale on each or 2 thats 70-140litres ish to cut the strength down a bit as they are inert.

I had a similar thought with some potting soil but coco would be much easier to get in and the ground is pretty wet atm so theyl soak up nicely over the next few weeks.... Prob jus take funki's idea an dig a couple extra holes, not prep because the ground is already lovely (riddled with worms) and just hope the majority handle it.

Hate that you can't mention on phones

:) phenoes can play apart but i have done very similar prep with other plants and were also good so think the majority of strains will react the same with a few exceptions, i think as long as the holes 20gal then those amounts should be fine, i normaly leave a little bit longer between prep and plant out do let it all fully breakdown but i think that youl be alright. will be interesting to see the difference between the ones with lots of feed from the ones with less. i might have to bet some seeds on it with funki :rofl: . also i read years ago that digging very wet soil can damage the structure and so I've always avoided it, not sure exactly how it does happens but might be worth looking into if the soils very wet.

Edited by Amarillo slim
  • Like 2

Mate, I'm not saying it won't work as you said its often about how and when rather than how much.

My biggest plant which yielded around half a kilo was grown in chicken shit filled soil with a good dose of FBB but this was in early Feb and I planted it 1st april, I used loads of pellets in the initial dig and I also added a load of slurry I'd made in big jars by soaking the pellets in water for a week or so at planting. For an added bonus lol I mounted the seedling on a handful of pellets as well that was in a very big amount of turned over soil though.

I also fed it every week with bio bizz grow and bloom.

She was a big un.

http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?app=galleryℑ=69130

I've also liquid fed a crop of 8 plants which yielded approx 8 oz each but I wouldn't go down that road again.

http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?app=galleryℑ=69129

Edited by iamafunkimunki
  • Like 4

y fair enough, i waited a similar amount of time between adding the bulk of ferts and planting,, i remember that big plant you grew from years ago was a beaut, inspired me to make some powerplant crosses as experiments :). yer can be missions having to water big or lots of plants, spent to many years carrying shitloads of water in the middle of the night, now i avoid at all costs unless theres a very near by stream or river.

don't want to make a bet on with of greenbacks will do best then..?? 10 of my best beans if the less feed do best and vice\versa?? :rofl::rofl:

• Like 2

Mate, I'm not saying it won't work as you said its often about how and when rather than how much.

My biggest plant which yielded around half a kilo was grown in chicken shit filled soil with a good dose of FBB but this was in early Feb and I planted it 1st april, I used loads of pellets in the initial dig and I also added a load of slurry I'd made in big jars by soaking the pellets in water for a week or so at planting. For an added bonus lol I mounted the seedling on a handful of pellets as well that was in a very big amount of turned over soil though.

She was a big un.

I've also liquid fed a crop of 8 plants which yielded approx 8 oz each but I wouldn't go down that road again.

Stunners @iamafunkimunki, great job

She was a big un.

Budzilla! Wow man that's a peach

:) phenoes can play apart but i have done very similar prep with other plants and were also good so think the majority of strains will react the same with a few exceptions, i think as long as the holes 20gal then those amounts should be fine, i normaly leave a little bit longer between prep and plant out do let it all fully breakdown but i think that youl be alright. will be interesting to see the difference between the ones with lots of feed from the ones with less. i might have to bet some seeds on it with funki :rofl: . also i read years ago that digging very wet soil can damage the structure and so I've always avoided it, not sure exactly how it does happens but might be worth looking into if the soils very wet.

Hey man yeah I remember you saying in a post somewhere about cannabis' wanting lots of nutes and I think you touched on its size which got me to thinking. These things can get 6ft easily and it's not like the guides on the box take into account what your growing with it, could be anything from strawberries to, well, ganja. Obviously iv still gone a bit overboard but if what you say holds true and isn't some cruel circumstance I'l be doing the same next year- unless the un prepped plants come come within 20% of the lava bed ones in which up be scratching my head an saving a few Bob next year. As with all things though I'm sure consistency and reliability will come through from somewhere in the middle. No diary for me but I'l post a few snapshots as I go keep you posted

• Like 1

Iv heard a few mentions of this Royal Nepal but haven't been able to find it, could anyone shead any light on this please?

Iv heard a few mentions of this Royal Nepal but haven't been able to find it, could anyone shead any light on this please?

think its Nepal x Royal dane seedheaven, haven't grown them so no idea if they're any good

• Like 1

It's very early. Airy too and it smokes lovely. Not the worst to trim but I only did a few wee plants late last year. Even removing the makes in good time I still got a couple of hack seed.

• Like 1

Cheers guys I found em in the end, guess theyl authorise the account Mon/tues sometime