The Random Thread

whats_luring

@Silvia yeah when I was mixing RSO with MCT oil. I’d put it in a bottle with a dripper so you could take individual drops to try manage and figure out dosage

back when, years before, I use to eat small blim’s of hash (not advisable I.e possible impurities). Prob about 0.2 or 0.3 of a gram.. no cooking required, just raw,  then I’d go wondering off in the woods and have a lovely ol’ time …

the effect you can get at a lower dose when you’ve figured it out I found/find to be very euphoric! Really blissful … great for connecting with nature too… most people don’t figure this out cause as I said before, they eat too much and never dare do it again…

Sounds like you had an interesting one

all the best with your harvest  

Edited by Erbman T
  • Like 1

that soup looks really nice. I have been in some right states eating it. I made a big batch of coconut oil with about 4.5 oz of my outdoor flo og last season and I'm still eating it. 1.5ml or 1.3 grams has me high for about 4-6 hours. its almost mildly psychedelic.  Big batches are good as you can guage your dose after the first few times.

large.IMG_20220903_125911019.jpglarge.IMG_20220903_125847393.jpg

Almost every time I've just melted some hash in butter then put it in yoghurt I have got way more high than I thought I would.

Edited by growitandsmokeit
  • Like 3

On 01/09/2022 at 11:36 PM, Silvia said:

Been a little while since I last had an update, plants a doing well still a bit dry up on the hill but the rains will soon come again hopefully.

large.129CA300-A7F0-4EEE-A829-14B06B3C2609.jpeg

sorry for the shit quality but the sites givin me issues so it’s the best I can cobble together, as you can see it looks like a desert.

I defoliated the plants recently and decided it would be a waste to just toss all the leaves so I had a go at something different. I used a nettle soup recipe but substituted the nettles for leaves like so...

large.422F853F-5B3A-4515-9251-01B717B9CA87.jpeg

1 onion chopped up and cooked till clear in some butter, then about 0.5L of veg stock (oxo) with a chopped up spud, simmered for 10-15 mins.

large.98749E72-8B51-4A0E-B2E9-977846512CBE.jpeglarge.C0027628-28EA-47F2-8C20-0709E30C0595.jpeglarge.3D40CAF5-63ED-4469-9CA5-9777DC79BC9B.jpeg

I ended up using a couple of lower nodes I had stripped as well as some smaller leaves on the left, probably a large handful total, I didn’t end up using the larger fan leaves on the right as they were quite old and leathery. I simmered these for 4 mins max to keep the colour and freshness.

large.78445B47-29B7-4ED3-B19D-6D2F353A821C.jpeglarge.4AD4C615-C5B1-4B38-BCB9-E60BEB56ABA3.jpeg

blended the lot and added a bit of double cream, salt and pepper to taste and some bread and butter.

I originally made this as a substitute for nettles as they’re all gone now and didn’t expect any thc potency, I was fucking wrong, it tasted amazing so I had second helpings then did the washing up, only to realise I had no clue what the fuck I was doing now in my bedroom?? I couldn’t move for the rest of the evening needless to say.

If anyone wants to give this recipe a go give me an update as I wanna know if I just have a ridiculously low tolerance or something which is likely. Definitely worth a go, dangerously tasty in fact 

peace

Looking good :yep:

• Like 1

On 9/2/2022 at 9:15 PM, Erbman T said:

@Silvia yeah when I was mixing RSO with MCT oil. I’d put it in a bottle with a dripper so you could take individual drops to try manage and figure out dosage

back when, years before, I use to eat small blim’s of hash (not advisable I.e possible impurities). Prob about 0.2 or 0.3 of a gram.. no cooking required, just raw,  then I’d go wondering off in the woods and have a lovely ol’ time …

the effect you can get at a lower dose when you’ve figured it out I found/find to be very euphoric! Really blissful … great for connecting with nature too… most people don’t figure this out cause as I said before, they eat too much and never dare do it again…

Sounds like you had an interesting one

all the best with your harvest  

I didn't know you could even get effects without heating up, might cook up the scraggly bits from this year and make some oils to experiment with like you said, or just make some hash.

I've just been up and watered the lot today, only to find the one 'bait plant' id left out a few minutes walk away on the same trail had been tampered with. I'd also had an encounter with 2 youngens by the entrance snooping about in the woods, not sure if they saw me in there or not but they definitely spotted me out of the woods which is very concerning, they didn't seem to bat an eye though, I think word may have got out that there's a plant hidden in there:wallbash:

On the bright side there was no evidence of people further up on the trail cam so they've only made it half way, I ended up moving the bait exodus to join the rest of the gang which should hopefully disappoint the visitors and make them give up, I'm praying nothing pops up on the cam next week as ill have to chop the lot down otherwise :mellow:

roll on next year, roll on the countryside, i'm sick of the stress

• Like 3

Know what ya mean.. ain’t meant to work without Decarboxylation. It was the more compressed shiny type of hash rather than the puffy blonde stuff. Dudes I use to get hash off would say cold press (the blonde) and hot press (the harder denser one) so if they was right (I’ve not been to Morocco) then that would figure as heat in the pressing might help ‘activate’ it… defo worked tho and I was doing that for a few years … some mates would eat it with yogurt so that fats help process it.. I’d just chew on a blim haha… there is another method to make a clean kind of extraction jus using MCT oil and de Ganja if one wanted to avoid the ISO… Is good being able to put it in a dropper bottle.. as MCT doesn’t set.. the method without the ISO prob create something similar, even cleaner ….think involved Pyrex in the oven or sumting, think I had a bash once, memory foggy…

Hope them youts stay away from ya zone 

peace   

• Like 1

Harvest Moon Sept ‘22

Wishing all Good Hearted & Conscious grower Guidance & Protection during Harvest large.82359DA5-42DD-4FA9-B587-86A0730FDAF9.jpeg Same way may all the wicked heart grower and ripper man stumble & fall 

Every 1 reap what them Sow 

Selah 

Edited by Erbman T
  • Like 4

Anyone know where the thread is where those lads are growing on some small island, in the middle of a river or someting ? Think it was a grow in Scotland maybe  .... been looking for bout an hour.. cant find it, last saw it bout a month ago... pretty sure it’s not in the outdoor section.. in one of the breeders sections me thinks ...

cheers 

Edited by Erbman T
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, Erbman T said:

Anyone know where the thread is where those lads are growing on some small island, in the middle of a river or someting ? Think it was a grow in Scotland maybe  .... been looking for bout an hour.. cant find it, last saw it bout a month ago... pretty sure it’s not in the outdoor section.. in one of the breeders sections me thinks ...

cheers 

What went wrongs cheeky urban grow..check that mate found in the seedstockers 22 grow diarys 

Member @Whatwentwrong

Edited by Revive
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Erbman T said:

@Revive cheers buddy… some classic stuff hehe 

Good day pal 

:yep: sweet bro.. that grow peaked my interest too, fuking great lil spot I if can be kept secret but thats the hard part init dude..

Be lucky :yinyang:

• Like 3

We had helicopters go over us twice now so it’s a bit of a worry.

plants should be done in about a week. We check on them with a drone to save going near it.

should be good in a week or so

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Whatwentwrong said:

We had helicopters go over us twice now so it’s a bit of a worry.

plants should be done in about a week. We check on them with a drone to save going near it.

should be good in a week or so

Good luck dude.. you got any pics for us?

First bot of rot spotted yesterday and I'm about 3 weeks off, won't be able to check often.

Should i cut my losses or just let it go and harvest whatevers left