The Random Thread

whats_luring

Gets you spanner’ed to… was so busy yesterday I didn’t even have time to fit in a pipe. Had a Pipe this eve of the GSC, spanner’ed for couple hours… good flavour, made me cough. I often actually prefer the downward slope of the high rather than the peak.. peak a bit like having carpet ripped from under you

friend tried some tonight. He hadn’t smoked for a couple days and was trolly’ed by it too..

strong stuff. Feeling nice now since the peak went down a bit. I get more inspiration and creativity at this point of the high … quality stuff. Not lightweight material 

Edited by Erbman T
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Erbman T said:

I’m not even in glass jars. Just ziplock baggies

Slight amendment to this statement. After the herb goes in the ziplock baggies. I then wrap the baggies with the different phenos and strains in thick plastic bags. Then the bags into these thick silver smell proof bags which can be sealed with an iron for longer storage but I tend to just fold the top and does have zip lock top anyway 

occasionally I open all the bags up to see which bags of herb need leaving open for a bit, by smelling the herb and doing an inspection. Sometimes I might leave a bag open for the night or a few hours depending … others that are already quite crisp I tend to keep wrapped up and sealed … this is my basic curing method 

I wouldn’t leave the zip lock baggies out exposed to air and light as inevitably will start to degrade and turn brown

I keep the baggies wrapped up in the thick plastic in a cooler darker place  

Edited by Erbman T
  • Like 1

Purple Freeze Bx1

Reveg bud…

Ive been harvesting bud from plants that revegged, cuttings I put out early May, I’ve harvested a few ounces from Malawi x NL x DFG & Royal Mazar cuttings already … last week harvested mature reveg buds from a scrawny Purple Freeze Bx1 that was grown from seed way back around Xmas, neglected in corner of seedling tent, had a hard time rootbound til plantout early May …

After the early plant out it revegged and later on before other parts of the plant started to produce new flowers it had produced early bud which matured as the new ones were starting, i trimmed off reveg bud leaving the fresh flowering branches growth to continue … the Malawi and Royal Mazar (ex-mothers) are still out there and currently flowering with their fresh flowers after their reveg bud was removed few weeks ago … as well as this Purple Freeze more recent (diff locations)
large.19881E01-FAFD-42DF-AB71-F9431E4E17D2.jpeg
on the stalks after dry (leaf removed)

large.7C2DA8E7-B4AA-455C-9E6A-80ACA9CF2755.jpeglarge.71F1DBE4-938C-4838-9B95-04CE4A904D4E.jpeglarge.587D4FBB-5806-4F03-A2E3-97853C1D03AC.jpeglarge.9B53A3B8-7816-4F38-8B46-A1A908381380.jpeglarge.E1F3AFCF-AB58-415E-ABA9-079FE14BC492.jpeg
below, excessive stalks removed 

large.81BB211F-293A-459B-8540-E93D37110786.jpeglarge.85D508B2-EA72-4512-BEC7-8193B9BAB83D.jpeglarge.8A3F905B-9BE1-40DB-8FE5-7F8345704247.jpeg

Reveg bud is a bitch to trim.. much more than usual flowers as is airy, mutant growth, has much more leaf growth, often single fingers like a seedlings fresh leafs….

This Purple Freeze Bx1 gave me 28.7g’s early reveg bud .. smells nice and is tacky/sticky to the touch … could do with a touch more drying, then will sample in the pipe …

below the fresh flowers continuing… see if they turn to mush in this weather 

large.CFFFBD26-AFF5-4703-8444-3F3421FE3C1C.jpeg

large.8895A87B-F9DA-4545-B9AF-46737DBD535A.jpeg
below at the spot= Scrawny one at the front 

large.904BD146-5834-403C-A013-D6323F339D39.jpeglarge.78F91BFB-052E-41A2-B0BB-2F66DC26832D.jpeg

Edited by Erbman T
  • Like 4

General rant / report to all interested by such things 

Pretty much all RGSC strains I have are in flower accept for Fast Zkittles oh and some DFG Bx1’s

nearly all Serious 6 and derivative strains are in flower i.e Serious 6, Serious 7 & Essex Gold 

still nearly all Sweet seed strains are just on the brink or are not flowering … Tropicana Poison Fv, Red Mandarine FV + Gorilla Girl FV & Killer Kush FV (not flowering yet, tho later two are still young so to be expected will veg a bit more than a more mature plant before flower), Got a few Green Poison FV’s that are in flower, but not all have started yet 

so basically the Sweet Seeds trigger later… but this could be a useful thing in regard to if weather mashes up our early flowering semi autos …

excuse for taking over the random thread hehe.. loves it tho innit 

General report … Over and out 

Edited by Erbman T
  • Like 3

RGSC Gorilla Dawg a later one too, as advertised .. still not started flower 

Do got x1 DFG Bx1 that was starting few days ago (tho a very mature around Xmas from seed plant). Other ones I’ve seen not started yet 

Earliest triggering strains for me have been Whitey Freeze & Green Gold Bx1… they are ahead by far compared to everything else really , tho Royal Mazar triggers pretty early as it did last year (As well as Malawi x NL x DFG)

Edited by Erbman T
  • Like 2

large.A0504BB1-262B-436C-BA47-AB84561D36CA.jpeglarge.129FBD08-D4CA-4494-B97A-3FBFC561E15B.jpeglarge.8623B9BB-5CAE-4CAF-A465-616DDD098229.jpeglarge.6D37493B-1047-4E5E-90C7-CD92E100188B.jpeg
these two DFG’s had started to flower when I passed by yest.. both were started around Xmas so they are mature plants (planted out in May, been thru reveg)

Have other late plant out DFG Bx1’s… as far as I know not flowering yet … like the two here photographed the day before 

large.3E278D82-989D-497E-BE0E-66C9AF2833C7.jpeg

Edited by Erbman T
  • Like 2

Hi guys, all my plants are starting to  show that they are just entering flowering.  Is this too late?  I swear last year it was earlier than this?  

Been to visit plot yesterday, first time in nearly 3 weeks. Looking great got some.monsters on my hands, can't upload pics unfortunately.

Mighty freeze looks like it's revegged for some reason , done a heavy defoliation and reckon she got 3 or 4 weeks left .6 ft high 4 ft wide .

Dfg is about 9ft tall not as bushy as others but let her do her own thing. Lost a side branch , about 1 week into flower , purple stems with white pistils 

MAFF is an absolute unit! Heavy lst her and super cropped twice and fimmed everything, she's gunna have some weight to her. 8ft tall 6ft wide , about 2 or 3 weeks into flower 

Next is purple freeze, super cropped and fimmed her, tops everywhere too. About 8 ft tall and 3 / 4 weeks into flower .

My last one is fast zkittles, topped once , and left alone , about 7 ft and lots of lower growth,  just showing sex so really pretty late but we will see what happens.

Gunna have to get back down there and get em ready for the finish.stake them up well and do some defoliation and lolipopping .

Gunna have to get myself a spin trimmer to get through it all 

• Like 1

plot visit tomorrow see if this stretch has took off :D

am doing a pre season restoring the ground. think its gone a little shitty now.. so ill be very busy over the winter. maybe even 10x 400ltr pots.. who knows 

• Like 2