The Random Thread

whats_luring

5 minutes ago, Erbman T said:

@Silvia you ever read how @Revive dries? It’s mind boggling how he does it covert in such a small space 

i cant say i have, would love to see it.

FYI i found a way to like posts when it doesn't normally let me, i just right click the like button and copy the link address, then paste it into the search bar and bam works a charm

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Silvia said:

i cant say i have, would love to see it.

FYI i found a way to like posts when it doesn't normally let me, i just right click the like button and copy the link address, then paste it into the search bar and bam works a charm

Lots of you lot are are having issues with the site features..mine work its just the text im writing doesn't always appear on the screen, like its frozen..im on a phone so I go off the page and back on again and its all back to normal..

Dude I dry in my rented lockup in a tent.. its pretty dam silent and completely smell free even though I have no outlet..its just venting back into the lockup but scrubbed obviously.

With the big bulk comming in October its just an oil rad with therm fan and filter thats needed..you can't hear shit outside..i got a small fan speed controller so it's turned down a bit but it just works.. if you string it out right it can be fully loaded and will get the job done perfect.. of course you need electricity and mine never had any but thats another story. Point in trying to make is its pretty stealth and works with minamal kit :yep:

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Erbman T said:

Glad you approve my friend. I like it to.  so easy to make.. only been making it last couple years .. had I known sooner... 

I find it so much easier than messing around with ice extraction... don’t get me wrong, people make some really good stuff using ice extraction... dry sift so much easy though 

I've never really had a go at that.. bubble runs are a pain in the arse mate but im getting quite a haul of material Pilling up cause I can never be arsed to go through it.. its just long winded and messy I find.. where do you get your screens from mate? Do you use a few diff sizes?

Edited by Revive
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Revive said:

Lots of you lot are are having issues with the site features..mine work its just the text im writing doesn't always appear on the screen, like its frozen..im on a phone so I go off the page and back on again and its all back to normal..

Dude I dry in my rented lockup in a tent.. its pretty dam silent and completely smell free even though I have no outlet..its just venting back into the lockup but scrubbed obviously.

With the big bulk comming in October its just an oil rad with therm fan and filter thats needed..you can't hear shit outside..i got a small fan speed controller so it's turned down a bit but it just works.. if you string it out right it can be fully loaded and will get the job done perfect.. of course you need electricity and mine never had any but thats another story. Point in trying to make is its pretty stealth and works with minamal kit :yep:

ill have to do a bit of thinking then, i did something similar last year but due to the cold weather the garage never got up to temp and I ended up having to bring it all in after 2 weeks of 'drying'

definitely going to be trying the silica method on my exodus to maximize the smell though 

10 minutes ago, Revive said:

ill have to do a bit of thinking then, i did something similar last year but due to the cold weather the garage never got up to temp and I ended up having to bring it all in after 2 weeks of 'drying'

definitely going to be trying the silica method on my exodus to maximize the smell though 

Just now, Silvia said:

trying the silica method on my exodus to maximize the smell though 

What method is this mate? 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Revive said:

13 minutes ago, Revive said:

24 minutes ago, Revive said:

@Revive I just use a trimbin.. it’s a product you can buy. Look it up. It’s a set micron size works very well and the design of a tray within a tray just makes it super user friendly and mega easy to clean up … i recommend it for ease of use

i think @Slippy One knows about screens and such if I’m right as I think he made his own setup 

Trimbin is banging tho bud! I give it 5 stars.. I usually keep everything that’s been thru the trim bin for further processing into RSO using Iso… as the trim still smells good even after sifting .. you can do multiple sift runs but of course more plant material makes it thru the more you break up the material .. I’m just doing one sift run for the finest .. at times I’ve done a second run but i doubt I will bother with a second run for all my outdoor trim as there should be lots of it

Edited by Erbman T
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Erbman T said:

I just use a trimbin

Yeah ive seen them but wasn't off by the 1 size micron and as you say plant material makes it through if its broken up more.. 

Your right i forgot it was slippy who has the info on the screens.. I think I need to jump on it mate.. its murder tbh there's fuking bags, jars, boxes, and tuppawares of weed everywhere in that lock up so it all needs condensing somehow..its just goes to shit in the end otherwise.. even storing it isn't the answer cause every season another load lands and it keeps on growing lol. I need to find an easy way to process it and im just not into chemicals really 

• Like 1

@Revive fair fair well if you want it gone quick and easy… plant material will break up and go thru other size screens if you keep breaking it up… I think there are a few other screens you can get for the bin.. but see the nice creamy brown colour it made ! Nice tings and v easy .. no skin off my nose I don’t work for trimbin but that product has produced me a lot of good tings from waste material in a super efficient manner..

but yea. Mr Slip should see you good… if I could be assed maybe I will venture further into making my own sometime .. but also having the one screen for me is cool cause just like you got the different size bags for bubble bags it’s the same for screens… one time thru for me with not multiple fukry to deal with is the ticket for me…

as far a chemicals yes making RSO is a massive balls ache. Just I know some cancer sufferers benefit from it and I do it for certain ones I know .. but even the thought of doing it again makes me tired. You gotta be methodical… I doubt you would have any need for tonnes of oil either.. it’s hardly smokable 

Edited by Erbman T
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Erbman T said:

@Revive fair fair well if you want it gone quick and easy… plant material will break up and go thru other size screens if you keep breaking it up… I think there are a few other screens you can get for the bin.. but see the nice creamy brown colour it made ! Nice tings and v easy .. no skin off my nose I don’t work for trimbin but that product has produced me a lot of good tings from waste material in a super efficient manner..

but yea. Mr Slip should see you good… if I could be assed maybe I will venture further into making my own sometime .. but also having the one screen for me is cool cause just like you got the different size bags for bubble bags it’s the same for screens… one time thru for me with not multiple fukry to deal with is the ticket for me…

as far a chemicals yes making RSO is a massive balls ache. Just I know some cancer sufferers benefit from it and I do it for certain ones I know .. but even the thought of doing it again makes me tired. You gotta be methodical… I doubt you would have any need for tonnes of oil either.. it’s hardly smokable 

Its cool bro,  I'm not knocking it  by any means..it looks very simple and straightforward and I like that about it its just me being me..if im gonna venture into it id like to try and produce the best sift I can.. I do have a bit of just trim but ive got a lot of loose broken bud so some real good starting material..

Obviously you don't work for trim bin mate lollol as with bubble diff screens will give diff grades of end product so just trying to find the best way to get there..

Re RSO again not knocking it and yes its great for cancer sufferers mate..thats a really nice thing your doing there helping others.. I used to make BHO but without the proper kit to purge the end product properly you could taste the solvent in it still so that was really off putting for me..

Started making batches of infused coconut oil but again its quite time consuming and doesn't get through much product unless you make a bulk load of it.. dry sift seems pretty easy, maybe a lil be time consuming too but im happy moving a bit of weed about on a few screens for something tasty at the end ya know. Ive got to start doing something with it all mate cause as I say its just accumulating 

Edited by Revive
  • Like 3