The Random Thread

whats_luring

Just now, Aphatspliff said:

I think shit lager and spice laced star dawg must have rotted his brain out lol 

Nah man. Hes the real deal .. he said so

• Like 1

This fella is much leaner than the last ninja grower .The guy in the white shirt ,descending hills with moves like Jackie Chan , I'm still laughing ,well on reflection fairly often .

I was immature , said /wrote stupid things when I joined here . I suddenly feel like I might if I had watched gutter ,reality tv . 

• Like 1

Can't stand his patter. Thinks he's the shit.

Either still a addict or previous users can tell by his face and his speech.

More meat on a butchers dog !

Edited by B-real

@Michael Luchóg I missed the Jackie Chan one . Gonna have to look him up. 

@B-real definitely. His speech is still buffering . At least while he's making the videos, he's not leaving dirty needles by kids play parks.

18 hours ago, CheechChongReturns said:

@Aphatspliff I'm addicted to watching him now. Best comedy around lol

Today's episode is the best I've seen. He's giving workouts now too :sport:

reminds me of the homeless lads i met in the woods, the guys asking for someone to find him, doesnt seem to be a nob though which is endearing i guess

18 hours ago, CheechChongReturns said:

El Capitan (beast grows ) on you tube ....

If you've seen it, you know what I mean ...

If you ain't seen it. . This guy will teach you everything you could need to know. And more. . 

I'd laugh along with you guyd but his plants look better than mine probably do right now lol

• Like 3

@MindSoup you need to take notes from him then mate. You'll soon be doing beast grows.  lol

@Silvia true. I'm kind of rooting for him, but at the same stage, don't want him to make the game look too easy. Numbers are already increasing and plots harder to find. 

Plus, he will inspire rippers to go out looking for magic gardens

• Like 3

1 hour ago, CheechChongReturns said:

@MindSoup you need to take notes from him then mate. You'll soon be doing beast grows.  lol

@Silvia true. I'm kind of rooting for him, but at the same stage, don't want him to make the game look too easy. Numbers are already increasing and plots harder to find. 

Plus, he will inspire rippers to go out looking for magic gardens

very true, i imagine in the not so distant future there will be a lot of drama involved in GGing, likely due to the sheer amount of people not growing indoors from costs, the days of just turning up to an empty plot may end with people waiting for you instead. 

Hopefully im wrong though, iv only ever found 1 other spot and it was abandoned eons before i got there so we may not be at that point yet, times are changing quickly though:yinyang:

• Like 2

Easy folks , nuff respect to you all. 

I'm not being rude or ignorant the last week, the site's not allowing me to like any posts .. 

Been trying to :wallbash:

Having pic error issues too so we'll have to wait for joolz to catch the gremlins.

Stay blessed :yinyang:

• Like 5

large.83D8DBD6-6EC3-4F9B-8BF0-1CD1FFB8F5CA.jpeglarge.842ED071-882A-41BD-9F4F-C295E8E262E3.jpeg

large.DB80ED76-96AE-4F3B-B34C-4C0426D9215A.jpeglarge.F99424B0-B63F-4EAA-A684-A52A4BFDFB98.jpeglarge.8BCC0B28-0994-4396-B18A-AA7EED48C989.jpeglarge.D966069C-1159-4C5A-92C4-D5D2C793E980.jpeglarge.211D5C17-43E5-491C-B1B8-FF40E5EFB5A7.jpeg

just put out my final Plant outs for 2022… mostly Gorilla Girl Fv & Killer Kush Fv seedlings that have been grown indoors for about 3 weeks…. These all went at my better of the x2 auto sites, in the holes the autos were in before harvest July/Aug…. 

at auto site #2 I finished putting in the remaining UEL reg seedlings and a Gorilla Dawg & a Purple  freeze …. 

I put the first of these seedlings in a few weeks ago and didn’t amend the soil/holes enough as the seedlings didn’t seem to like the potash laden holes the autos were in before… so over the last couple days I pulled out over half the soil out of all the auto holes and filled up with fresh Good all mix and bat mix …. Hard work lugging more stuff about in this heat but couldn’t leave the seedlings go to waste 

also this is part of my experiment planting out from early May all the way to now in Aug… to see what results I get with different Plant outs …. I’ve been recording all dates so I will be quite clued up for the future…

mystically it’s Full Moon tomo which I didn’t plan, but the synchronicities are flowing nicely … think I may blast out the neural pathways tomo nite with a lite medicinal dose of psilocybin and a good fire in the wilds.. and sharpen my Gorilla 6th sense and increase powers for the final push.. (certainly not for everyone!)

it’s been a hell of a lot of work I’ve done since last oct ‘21… but really I’ve already won with the auto haul …

right.. wishing all decent folks well .. I’m off for a well deserved swim in the River 

Salute 

Edited by Erbman T
  • Like 4

large.D6D33760-742D-4970-BD6F-AEE32925272C.jpeglarge.1841FAA5-972A-4CDF-94E9-F3C4D7D81E03.jpeglarge.8046C139-6979-43ED-972B-0B57B5BC184F.jpeglarge.C1A99B85-01C4-48D2-B16E-742ED716BA4B.jpeglarge.546AE985-C1C3-4901-A45C-48282EBFF5FF.jpeg

started on the Acid Kush + Gorilla Auto + GSC Auto dry sift 

Have to put a bag of trim in the freezer per go. As freezer to small….

• Like 12

46 minutes ago, Slippy One said:

Nice haul of sift! Edibles? (I find vaping the stuff wrecks my lungs) :yep:

I quite like smoking it in dust form. I smoke neat so sprinkled on top of bud or ash in the pipe. 

I have pressed it before but I prefer it as the dust. 

• Like 5

Starting to get my harvesting kit together.... wanna get some good breathable waterproof clothes. I bought some waterproof trousers end of last season but were torn to shreds after one visit to the bramble bushes... looked like Incredible Hulk when I crawled out the bushes. Trousers all torn up in rags hanging off....! Ha

Gonna try some Sealtex trousers. See how they fair... 

any suggestions on tough/durable/breathable water proof wear welcome.. I usually would go for military stuff cause it’s tough wearing but I don’t really want camo really, kinda looks more bait in a way. Olive green and other colours be good 

kinda bizarre thinking about waterproof clothing now when it’s super bone dry to the core here... in fact gotta go on another water lugging mission shortly... 

thinking ahead tho... you know the contrast. It will change from Sahara Desert to Niagara Falls, just like that! ... and not too long away now either ...

Salute 

Edited by Erbman T
  • Like 3

15 hours ago, Erbman T said:

Starting to get my harvesting kit together.... wanna get some good breathable waterproof clothes. I bought some waterproof trousers end of last season but were torn to shreds after one visit to the bramble bushes... looked like Incredible Hulk when I crawled out the bushes. Trousers all torn up in rags hanging off....! Ha

Gonna try some Sealtex trousers. See how they fair... 

any suggestions on tough/durable/breathable water proof wear welcome.. I usually would go for military stuff cause it’s tough wearing but I don’t really want camo really, kinda looks more bait in a way. Olive green and other colours be good 

kinda bizarre thinking about waterproof clothing now when it’s super bone dry to the core here... in fact gotta go on another water lugging mission shortly... 

thinking ahead tho... you know the contrast. It will change from Sahara Desert to Niagara Falls, just like that! ... and not too long away now either ...

Salute 

cant suggest anything really, i wear jeans all year round, 40oC or -10oC, rain or sun, durable and when they do rip it doesn't matter, im also a cheapskate but oh well :yinyang: