The Random Thread

whats_luring

X3 Serious 6

x3 Serious 7

x3 Essex Gold 

(not in order)
large.155B01EA-9742-47DF-A6C9-9EC65F85076F.jpeglarge.1B2BBBC6-78AC-4D8D-836A-6074B76CD603.jpeglarge.46454934-11BC-433D-B5FB-8606E7E3FF0C.jpeglarge.58DA42EF-1368-4339-8680-FF7387105BC6.jpeglarge.6BFA7BD6-37D6-4819-AEC5-DB6F7E9B5636.jpeglarge.88201F4B-9FD2-4239-A21A-9B2120215589.jpeglarge.8BB06F21-A72E-41EF-9101-5BB4EDC269C4.jpeglarge.952B9DBA-A214-4B87-8925-4BF9E31996EC.jpeglarge.E7D4E270-56AD-474F-9BC9-6FCEC5233CD5.jpeg

Pics from the night shift ….

rains good and all that for non flowering plants .. but this is proper rot weather for my autos…

it’s very muggy but also v damp I.e humid …

will have to go check up on auto plot #2 again today really or I could leave it one day I guess .. but it’s risky with this weather… 

Salute 

Edited by Erbman T
  • Like 6

these x3 Fast Zkittles & x1 Purple Freeze Bx1 have come on nice since 10th of July plant out..
large.BF3D0F8F-565C-4760-87D3-C661E1E67A5D.jpeg

• Like 6

One of the worst weekends I’ve had so far, couple of homeless lads hopped in the bushes and set up shop near my entrance as I was doing the watering rounds, by the time I’d notice them I was too close and all geared up still so I just walked past them and scared the shit out of them, they did this last year too I think but scampered off after a week when it rained, hoping they don’t go further in. Came back today to check what was up and if they were still there and some geezer had laid down in the dark area right near the entrance and scared the shit out of me this time, so no water this week most likely as I’m so busy:wallbash:

Gonna have to switch my methods up if I’m gonna get any water in, that’s if I’ve got anything to water when I get there. If it just rained everything would be fine but barely a drop has fallen in the last month with nothing in sight for at least 2 more weeks minimum.

• Like 3

@Silvia sorry to hear that. Sounds shit. I think at the one spot I’m at, when I come out and get caught by dog walkers in the early hours looking rough after crawling through tunnels. They think I’m the homeless one, which I prefer them to think tbh. 

Hope you can get in there soon. Wish you could have our rain too. It’s still minging out there and rot started on my autos bout two days ago at one plot. Shoulda checked them today but got tired and slept after night missions. Got work tomo so hope to check them after work... 

left another x3 builders buckets lastnight at the Serious plot. So got x6 of them in there for rain collection now for next season. So hopefully won’t be lugging water in there next year or at least much of it... 

hope you get your rain soon and it disperses your unwanted guests  

all the best 

• Like 1

@Erbman T Cheers man, im thinking a night mission might be best to go round the back end of the woods instead of the front, not as discreet though, gonna have to book a day off soonish.

Them buckets might be a better idea, I spent days digging a reservoir and it only done its job once then it dried up.

Good luck with the rot, give the rest a good shake off and theyll be mint

Mother nature taking her pound of flesh this year for sure, its never easy but just imagining the first toke of sun kissed exodus keeps me going :sweaty:

• Like 3

@Silvia hope it goes well Sis. Hope your plants have survived the roast’ation. 

The builders buckets are good as they flexible. I stack them into each other then rip tie their handles from each side of the buckets together in the middle which pulls them in and changes their shape and makes them smaller for transport. I find the 26litre ones fit nice in a large reusable shopping bag like that, I can get those 26litre ones for £4 each cash... can even put other things in them to transport to site before I rip tie them.. I put a couple of them each at my two bigger plots in the winter and they filled up good.... they been like my backup reserve water.. I still been lugging more water in and not using water from the buckets much as wanted to leave for emergencies... but if I have more of them I will use them in the future.. in fact I’ve got even more cunning plans but will save the full essay for now.. I did mention it in the weather thread bout a week ago... ah yes bin bags over them with holes in and stones on to help reduce evap.. but also tuck under foliage or cover with camo netting so don’t stick out to drones and google maps etc .. 

Yep can’t wait to get to check autos again... I’m expecting rot... just being realistic. Be interested bout the Acid Kush tho.. as wasnt mould on them at either site and they were very mature looking, so possible good mould resistance. In fact just ordered another 10 pack for next year lol.  

Pound of flesh indeed. 

Salute 

Edited by Erbman T
  • Like 4

@Erbman T im a geeza by the way ha, my name's a bit confusing yeah:wassnnme: 

was contemplating putting bin bags over the plant holes to stop evaporation which is kinda similar, but then I though id probably just cook the roots that way, ill just swap spots next year and do it away from people, more lugging but less stress

• Like 1

@Silvia ah soz about that Geezah.. yeah sounds like a plan 

I think I’m going to try bin bags taped around the bases of my buckets / holes come Sept to try to reduce too much water getting in

… cause I noticed last year bud formation pretty much stalled once my holes got waterlogged … also leaf spot appeared on one of the DFG same time ..

mad innit… one minute ya trying to keep water in, the next keep it out … been slowly piling soil round the edges of the buckets to to hopefully help with this 

nice one Geez…

all the best wiv everyting 

Edited by Erbman T
  • Like 2

large.6017D7BC-C44E-441B-AB2E-3A9424B34313.jpeglarge.6F395560-6C78-480E-8A54-D0ADD474F7DD.jpeglarge.891529E2-273D-4ECD-9F3E-B9E10BFE8D06.jpeglarge.B2A208B3-953F-4136-BE24-D8C46DE87E74.jpeglarge.B34DFF5E-2C8D-477D-9A6C-77931BC0E5FA.jpeglarge.C298E0CD-B46F-4C35-A071-A4C86F47117D.jpeglarge.E17EC9D8-3D1C-4F0E-A5DB-D96D934E6EA3.jpeglarge.25C8A7E5-B2CE-423F-A394-5C34E0159628.jpeglarge.44E2373D-4D8E-4819-9C2C-3F6D5F5E6B9F.jpegGood dawning

im giving myself a 2 week 

self exposed ban from posting 

comments or interacting after

my strange comment over in the random gorilla photos section …

havnt looked or seen replys to it, but I will interact again in a couple of weeks… been a bit addicted to this site … it’s like social media .. where I escaped from last …drives me bonkers … so a break is good., will be uploading my pics to gallery still but not reading posts or interacting 

so I just gave these beauties a drink .. and going very nice … so speak again soon.. 

Have fun

and all the best with everyting 

Salute 

Edited by Erbman T
  • Like 8

@Erbman T just satta man. 

A man can't please everyone all the time and if he tries to he takes his eye of the ball. 

Bit of a mixed metaphor, but that's this life. 

Do your thing without malice or bad intention and don't worry how people interpret it. 

Ites man

• Like 2

El Capitan (beast grows ) on you tube ....

If you've seen it, you know what I mean ...

If you ain't seen it. . This guy will teach you everything you could need to know. And more. . 

• Like 2

I saw this guy the other day, what a Wally! I hope someone recognises him and follows him to his plot, the penny might drop then lol 

• Like 1