The Random Thread

whats_luring

My trusty bonsai's and a rickety shelf with broken led diodes still pumping out the outdoor clones. 

Last year outdoors for me I think fellow growers. My indoor cab is much better for the environment and who can afford all the petrol we guzzle zooming around putting cameras in trees to catch other humans putting cameras in trees.. ? lol

Happy growing everyone, may all the animals, farmers, police, ramblers, fly tippers, drone pilots with YouTube channels, countless shifty looking dudes on trail cams walking where they shouldn't, pikeys, contractors, fellow GGer's, adders, floods, droughts, pests, mould and late finishers stay the fuck away from all of you! :yep:

Much love for the geurrilla grower community over all these years. :notworthy: 

large.8.jpglarge.7.jpglarge.6.jpglarge_11.jpglarge_10.jpg

• Like 18

@Lea Valley

soz to hear bout bike man

couldn’t like that post as seems fucked up to like a post bout someone’s bike getting nicked 

they should be tied up, smeared with salted Vaseline and then dowsed in slug pellets. Damn vermin 

• Like 6

18 hours ago, Lea Valley said:

large.C59B722E-1900-411B-8B84-74B49D86FEC2.jpegSome Cunts nicked my lucky.Black Carrera. 5 years I’ve been stuffing it in the undergrowth.
Left in a public place to visit a cheeky path plot. Only gone for 45 minutes,,,,and it had a halfway decent chain lock.

Gutted :unsure:

Sorry to hear that bro didn’t mean to like the post I liked it before I read what you wrote only looked at pic and thought oh handlebar missions .. fucking thieving wankers man 

• Like 3

17 hours ago, Slippy One said:

My trusty bonsai's and a rickety shelf with broken led diodes still pumping out the outdoor clones. 

Last year outdoors for me I think fellow growers. My indoor cab is much better for the environment and who can afford all the petrol we guzzle zooming around putting cameras in trees to catch other humans putting cameras in trees.. ? lol

Happy growing everyone, may all the animals, farmers, police, ramblers, fly tippers, drone pilots with YouTube channels, countless shifty looking dudes on trail cams walking where they shouldn't, pikeys, contractors, fellow GGer's, adders, floods, droughts, pests, mould and late finishers stay the fuck away from all of you! :yep:

Much love for the geurrilla grower community over all these years. :notworthy: 

large.8.jpglarge.7.jpglarge.6.jpglarge_11.jpglarge_10.jpg

Faaaark off you your be back your made for GG mate :yep:  been here doing this longer then me I’m sure , nice bonsai mothers by the way ..

• Like 5

@panikThe party has to stop sometime! It's the best way to thwart rippers! lol

15th year outdoors for me. Think I'll buy me a DJI Mini 3 to celebrate the finale. :yep:

Unless I get lucky this year which might eek another season out of these old bones. :D

• Like 11

@Slippy One don't go getting me all paranoid bro :pitchfork:lol

I'll be out moving them before I finish typing .

You'll be back(I hope) , remember learning things from you in 2011 . 

Glad I did . 

Just leave my girls alone :skin_up:or figure out how to water them for me lol

• Like 6

Acid kush auto by urban legends og kush X diesel lovely smoke had a big plant last year hope for same this year large.IMG_20220609_201427_364.jpglarge.IMG_20220609_201455_013.jpglarge.IMG_20220609_201504_878.jpg

• Like 9

large.E62FBA86-3631-478B-BE60-E87ECBE6B7BF.jpeglarge.58B4A88A-DD8F-4B53-BFD5-B7C925BD69CA.jpegCcs141 comin along man. My Acid Kush’s are doin ok, slowly but surely. If the Sun had been out more sure they’d be more beefy by now 

Today been working at Reveg city. As I suspected May plant out cuts would lead to reveg but needed the space in my tent and wanted to experiment 

My plan for world domination via my Whitey Freeze cuts has spanner in the works… the Whitey Freeze & the Malawi cuts are Revegging… dug up Malawi cuts took them home and put them back in tent for my attempted breeding experiment  .. 

Whitey Freeze cuts evicted out of main holes and put into bodge holes with less medium to carry on with their Reveg weirdness.. will see what they do…should be interesting 

Red Mandy Cuts and Trop Poison cuts are vegging fine.. makes me wonder if the WF and Malawi cuts are reveging cause they trigger earlier than the Red & Trop. I’m sure the Malawi does judging by last year, that’s why I want to breed it

Am looking forward to fill up all holes with vigourous growing seedlings next week.. the fun never ends 

Edited by Erbman T
  • Like 6

large.0F172C5A-E05F-40D2-B701-A7AE421E1698.jpeglarge.48A439EB-04EC-4173-92CF-4121975D1599.jpeglarge.653A41EE-921C-481F-B2C4-945192E23CCC.jpeglarge.6F2EC61B-F8E3-4F50-8DBE-F8278C27578D.jpeglarge.82FD9B2F-7724-451F-8B51-976AEF3F76F2.jpeglarge.DB48E0FF-F6EA-4E09-A80C-EB51E20C92A6.jpeglarge.E235EDC4-7676-4A35-903A-FD6587E983FD.jpeg
Impressed with these Autos so far. Doin ok even tho not been a lot of Sun over recent weeks. Jus gave them all a feed and a drink (GA=Gorilla Auto AK=Acid Kush/Urban Legends)

Edited by Erbman T
  • Like 6