The Random Thread

whats_luring

A little update on my semi auto experiment - how do I tag someone so they know I've posted? I can't work it out.....

This is the maff, currently just 4 growing tips on this one..

large.IMG_20220529_104548.jpg

The DFG - 8 growing tips but I might cut back to 6 if my micro clone attempts don't root -

large.IMG_20220529_104535.jpg

these are the micro clones from the DFG - already over 2 weeks and no sign of any rootslarge.IMG_20220529_104613.jpg

But at least they still look alive.

The final picture is a cutting I took from the maff which has actually rootedlarge.IMG_20220529_104600.jpg

This cutting was much bigger than the others and I'm now convinced that size matters with clones - the micro clones definitely seem to be struggling to root

Edited by Roofless won
Eta
  • Like 3

@Roofless won   Just tag someone by using the  @ sign and their name - if it goes orange as you type you’ll know you’ve been successful.

Nice training on that plant by the way :yes:

• Like 1

On the news last night, they were saying there's loads of crops being left to rot as they can't get enough migrant workers..

Was sitting there thinking if any farmers would be up for getting some lost money back lol

Some of those fields looked boss

• Like 4

@Revive  I would be right in there with some autos mate :yep:     

My only caution would be ... what the forestry would be spraying said baby saplings with & would they inadvertently spray the autos too  ??

Other than that rig some tubes similar to theirs and get busy :) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OldFord said:

@Revive  I would be right in there with some autos mate :yep:     

My only caution would be ... what the forestry would be spraying said baby saplings with & would they inadvertently spray the autos too  ??

Other than that rig some tubes similar to theirs and get busy :) 

You have a point there buddy.. tbh I've not been back there cause I spotted some cctv cams that have been recently installed due to fly tipping i believe..  there is a trench between the field and road so folk have been parking there then slinging shit in the trench before driving off.. I may have an auto or 2 left yet but id have to find another way in.. ive some time off soon so I'll go take another look I think..  is spraying saplings something they do? For what reason? Its old farmland that they are now returning to how it used to be many many years ago. Would they not just let it run wild you think.. im tempted really just for the cheek of it and as the trees will grow pretty slow I could prob get a few seasons there with some cheeky.

Be lucky mate :yinyang:

• Like 3

I'm having one of those years I think, first it was low germination rates...now my ballest has blown, tried changing fuse, then bulbs, still not working. Looks like I got to go out on the streets begging for money to get a new ballest...anyone know some good spots to join the homeless to get a job begging job lol, what's the hourly rates in this begging career haha..jokes a side I'm abit screwed right now, all I got is a 20w cfl to use over 20+ plants in a tent, and can't afford to pay for a new ballest. I blame the tories personally for my ballest braking down....fucking boris you wanker.

• Like 2

Just now, StumpMCgraff said:

I'm having one of those years I think, first it was low germination rates...now my ballest has blown, tried changing fuse, then bulbs, still not working. Looks like I got to go out on the streets begging for money to get a new ballest...anyone know some good spots to join the homeless to get a job begging job lol, what's the hourly rates in this begging career haha..jokes a side I'm abit screwed right now, all I got is a 20w cfl to use over 20+ plants in a tent, and can't afford to pay for a new ballest. I blame the tories personally for my ballest braking down....fucking boris you wanker.

Carreer? Some people dont have choice in the matter.. never found homeless a funny subject nor do I joke about it as I was homeless myself for years..

• Like 9

Just now, Exile420 said:

Carreer? Some people dont have choice in the matter.. never found homeless a funny subject nor do I joke about it as I was homeless myself for years..

Yea true, completely wrong of me to use that as a joke. Wasn't thinking about what I was saying. Sorry to hear you were homeless at one point though. Iv been homeless myself when split from misses, living on streets while working my ass off fighting too see my kids at court so I could see them at a contact center...so I do know.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Exile420 said:

Same as that

• Like 3

@Revive    I assume , could be wrong as normally am lol    that they would spray the saplings with some form of pesticide ?    I know they normally place water / feed tubes as the roots are normally pretty far down ,   the southern GG spot has some new saplings around the perimeter and they all have said tubes ,  been reports of workers spraying something ,  thats where i was coming from.   Way i see it is if you dont try wont wont get :) 

• Like 2

On 02/06/2022 at 10:45 AM, OldFord said:

@Revive    I assume , could be wrong as normally am lol    that they would spray the saplings with some form of pesticide ?    I know they normally place water / feed tubes as the roots are normally pretty far down ,   the southern GG spot has some new saplings around the perimeter and they all have said tubes ,  been reports of workers spraying something ,  thats where i was coming from.   Way i see it is if you dont try wont wont get :) 

Never really thought about that tbh..if truth be told these look more neglected than anything else but these have been planted with aid from the early local council.  We all no what I shit job they make of things lol.. lots of the tubes I looked in the tiny tree or what ever was frizzled to fuk and most prob dead.. see what ive got left over after the fuking slime bags have had a good feed :yep:

Edited by Revive
  • Like 2

@Revive    Kind of makes it a bit harder to disguise them in their tubes then ,   would be more worried about them spraying your plants.

Main thing is you now know and can get ready for it :yep:     

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, OldFord said:

@Revive    Kind of makes it a bit harder to disguise them in their tubes then ,   would be more worried about them spraying your plants.

Main thing is you now know and can get ready for it :yep:     

Oh its out the question now mate,a non runner..

I don't want herbicides on my weed bro and thats if they lived past it.. if folk are gonna be spraying within a meter of each tube they would prob get found anyway.. it was a thought but dead in the water now... im really glad you bought that to my attention.. good man :yep:

• Like 2

large.C59B722E-1900-411B-8B84-74B49D86FEC2.jpegSome Cunts nicked my lucky.Black Carrera. 5 years I’ve been stuffing it in the undergrowth.
Left in a public place to visit a cheeky path plot. Only gone for 45 minutes,,,,and it had a halfway decent chain lock.

Gutted :unsure:

• Like 4