The Random Thread

whats_luring

Just now, Alys said:

lol  you got the cheek of Old Nick - yeah go for it.  As long as your tubes look like theirs who ever would notice?

Cheek..  what me ;)lol

Well I was thinking of no tubes Alys as there ones are quite tall.. there is shrubbery growing on the ground and around the place so im thinking they will blend in..ill have some over no doubt so whats the worse that can happen :ninja: another lil nigh venture.. Once there in i can check them easy by just walking the path and taking in some nature like other folk that are about.. I do get something out of it when its under folks noses but they have no fuking clue lol

Infact Alys I reckon if I put on a yellow visor I could probably do it while everyone is about in the day.. I could grab a couple of those tubes another night and bring those back with me then plant those with nothing in them and put some girls next to them while doing so.. ill look just like 1 of the volunteers planting a couple of trees lol be a lil thrill I guess

Edited by Revive
  • Like 2

Just now, Alys said:

@Revive it has to be done! Thrill-seeking - I think I will put that on my list of hobbies :rofl:

;)

• Like 1

@Revive in for a penny mate.

Just label them with old ladies names. If they come on top Beryl will get the blame :police:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, murphyblue said:

@Revive mate u got to bung a couple in there. lol

Yeah mate even just for shits and giggles..

I reckon I could lose 3/4 lil autos in there no problem :yep:

• Like 2

Just now, CheechChongReturns said:

@Revive in for a penny mate.

Just label them with old ladies names. If they come on top Beryl will get the blame :police:

lollol I wouldn't want Ethel to feel left out.. well thats 3 of you with the same answer as me... its on :yep:

Edited by Revive
  • Like 3

@Revive there's a couple of spots near me just like that...... Might join you and give it a go

Edited by Idicanna jones
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, Revive said:

Was out this afternoon just having a forage in some woods for some organic goodness and I stumbled across a field full of tubes with stuff planted in them.  Thinking it was pretty much the same thing as i see in fields all about the place, not sure what they grow in them if honest..some of you more rural growers may know what that might be... anyway it was a bit diff from the norm which was confirmed when I found a big plack explaining what was going on.. it seems the forestry have teamed up with the council and are restoring and some woodland they used to excisted years ago.. they had some old pics showing what it used to be like and how much it had changed from today.. so these tubes are all infact baby trees that the council give the local community a chance to plant to do there bit... well im sure you can see either im going with this.. so these trees are very small and will take years to grow so its not like this big field is gonna get crowded with vegetation anytime soon..  so whats stopping me from throwing some autos in the middle of all this and scatter them about? I figure there will be people around but a doubt they will be planting new ones right in the middle anymore and I doubt anyone is gonna walk through there with tubes sticking up all over the place.. I also notice a new path that they made that runs around it so folk would walk that I would have thought..

Its a cheeky 1 but we do love a lil bit of excitment dont we.. :)

So dudes and dudettes looking for folks opinions here... what would you do? Shall we have a crack at this or what?

Looks a lil something like this but its more crowded than the pic with tubes closer together :yinyang:

large.Screenshot_20220505-181213_Chrome.jpg

Do it :)

22 minutes ago, B-real said:

Do it :)

I knew you would give me some encouragement sunshine :yep:

30 minutes ago, Idicanna jones said:

@Revive there's a couple of spots near me just like that...... Might join you and give it a go

Hey bud... if there baby trees then the jobs a good un id say.. not like there gonna suddenly grow massive in a few months and from research those guards stay on till there around 3m tall so nobody should have the need to be mooching about the place.. nowt to lose but a few plants I guess bruv :yep:

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Exile420 said:

It's all about risks lol

Thinking a cheeky bit of fun mate :yep:

• Like 2

Some lesser stealthy plots seem like a good idea at the time but when your are in the last few weeks and you got some bushy Christmas tree’s swaying in the wind with all the autumn colours.. they do stand out, especially when the trees won’t look much different a few inches growth maybee. Try a couple tho it wont hurt, win some loose some 

• Like 1

Sure no one’s clearing ‘weeds’ with strimmers or brash cutters ?  Other than that, it could be worth a few autos scattered about. 

• Like 1