The Random Thread

whats_luring

large.0339608B-10CD-4CCF-B428-75DB075C3532.jpeglarge.61B42A38-EAD9-47CC-8169-6F9AB5B4E137.jpeglarge.7523DA1A-860F-4E9E-9479-5F2180387783.jpeglarge.8A599BB3-8ED7-49DA-8DAD-8091388D8D60.jpegMy first plant out’s of the season.

Fiddly things these Auto’s.

Let’s see if they get established before the slugs try and hav em’… 

Was hoping to plant em’ out after the inevitable big rain to come (slug fest)… but forecast keeps changing so went for it today anyway…

x2 GSC Auto’s (RGSC)

x1 Cheese XXL (Dinafem)

Salute 

Edited by Erbman T
  • Like 6

Just now, Erbman T said:

large.0339608B-10CD-4CCF-B428-75DB075C3532.jpeglarge.61B42A38-EAD9-47CC-8169-6F9AB5B4E137.jpeglarge.7523DA1A-860F-4E9E-9479-5F2180387783.jpeglarge.8A599BB3-8ED7-49DA-8DAD-8091388D8D60.jpegMy first plant out’s of the season.

Fiddly things these Auto’s.

Let’s see if they get established before the slugs try and hav em’… 

Was hoping to plant em’ out after the inevitable big rain to come (slug fest)… but forecast keeps changing so went for it today anyway…

x2 GSC Auto’s (RGSC)

x1 Cheese XXL (Dinafem)

Salute 

I'm gonna run the gsc auto too just waiting a week or so more before getting those wet.. temps keep fuking changing so thought idwait for the warm up..

Looking good buddy.. hope you ave a cracker :yep:

• Like 3

Just now, Revive said:

I'm gonna run the gsc auto too

Yes bredren. 

These are from my first batch I put into soil on the Full Moon in April. They about 12/13 days old each.

jus put another x4 GSC and a x5 pack each of Acid Kush & Auto Gorilla (Urban Legends) into soil yesterday…

yes yes… seen you made some fresh diary posts. Gonna read ‘em later man when I free up…

all the best man 

• Like 2

Just now, Erbman T said:

Yes bredren. 

These are from my first batch I put into soil on the Full Moon in April. They about 12/13 days old each.

jus put another x4 GSC and a x5 pack each of Acid Kush & Auto Gorilla (Urban Legends) into soil yesterday…

yes yes… seen you made some fresh diary posts. Gonna read ‘em later man when I free up…

all the best man 

Cool brother, I see you been busy :yep:

Yeah just getting started now buddy, beans wet last night are the first of the season for me :)

You getting a diary up dude or just posting some in the random?

Be lucky Erbman :yinyang:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Revive said:

You getting a diary up dude or just posting some in the random?

Been tempted. But for various reasons I kinda feel to keep to drops in the random section for now … will be keeping detailed record of dates etc which I can share bits and pieces from if useful for folks as and when 

Edited by Erbman T
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Revive said:

Yeah just getting started now buddy, beans wet last night are the first of the season for me :)

Wishing you the best man truly. Big UP

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Erbman T said:

Been tempted. But for various reasons I kinda feel to keep to drops in the random section for now … will be keeping detailed record of dates etc which I can share bits and pieces from if useful for folks as and when 

Fair play dude, they are a bit of a commitment too but great for reference.. im off me bonce most of the time lol

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Erbman T said:

Wishing you the best man truly. Big UP

Likewise buddy, lets just hope mother nature plays ball :yep:

• Like 2

Just now, Revive said:

great for reference

Your last diary was influential man. Especially plant out dates etc. Much Thanks. Will be following your adventures this year to. Have a great one man.

I’m loving this Sun today man. 

May the Force be with you 

• Like 1

Anybody used bio silicon on their outdoor grow before?

From what i read about it it might help with the rot so might be worth a go.

• Like 1

Was out this afternoon just having a forage in some woods for some organic goodness and I stumbled across a field full of tubes with stuff planted in them.  Thinking it was pretty much the same thing as i see in fields all about the place, not sure what they grow in them if honest..some of you more rural growers may know what that might be... anyway it was a bit diff from the norm which was confirmed when I found a big plack explaining what was going on.. it seems the forestry have teamed up with the council and are restoring and some woodland they used to excisted years ago.. they had some old pics showing what it used to be like and how much it had changed from today.. so these tubes are all infact baby trees that the council give the local community a chance to plant to do there bit... well im sure you can see either im going with this.. so these trees are very small and will take years to grow so its not like this big field is gonna get crowded with vegetation anytime soon..  so whats stopping me from throwing some autos in the middle of all this and scatter them about? I figure there will be people around but a doubt they will be planting new ones right in the middle anymore and I doubt anyone is gonna walk through there with tubes sticking up all over the place.. I also notice a new path that they made that runs around it so folk would walk that I would have thought..

Its a cheeky 1 but we do love a lil bit of excitment dont we.. :)

So dudes and dudettes looking for folks opinions here... what would you do? Shall we have a crack at this or what?

Looks a lil something like this but its more crowded than the pic with tubes closer together :yinyang:

large.Screenshot_20220505-181213_Chrome.jpg

Edited by Revive
  • Like 4

4 minutes ago, Erbman T said:

Your last diary was influential man. Especially plant out dates etc. Much Thanks. Will be following your adventures this year to. Have a great one man.

I’m loving this Sun today man. 

May the Force be with you 

Pleased to hear that mate.. if anyone finds it the tiniest bit helpful or learns anything from them then there well worth writing.. sharing is caring and we are all in this together..

Peace :yinyang:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, murphyblue said:

Anybody used bio silicon on their outdoor grow before?

From what i read about it it might help with the rot so might be worth a go.

Never even considered it dude.. im not sure much will combat the rot and mould and feel its something we just have to work around..

I'll be interested to hear folks thoughts mind..

Be lucky :yinyang:

Just now, Revive said:

Was out this afternoon just having a forage in some woods for some organic goodness and I stumbled across a field full of tubes with stuff planted in them.  Thinking it was pretty much the same thing as i see in fields all about the place, not sure what they grow in them if honest..some of you more rural growers may know what that might be... anyway it was a bit diff from the norm which was confirmed when I found a big plack explaining what was going on.. it seems the forestry have teamed up with the council and are restoring and some woodland they used to excisted years ago.. they had some old pics showing what it used to be like and how much it had changed from today.. so these tubes are all infact baby trees that the council give the local community a chance to plant to do there bit... well im sure you can see either im going with this.. so these trees are very small and will take years to grow so its not like this big field is gonna get crowded with vegetation anytime soon..  so whats stopping me from throwing some autos in the middle of all this and scatter them about? I figure there will be people around but a doubt they will be planting new ones right in the middle anymore and I doubt anyone is gonna walk through there with tubes sticking up all over the place.. I also notice a new path that they made that runs around it so folk would walk that I would have thought..

Its a cheeky 1 but we do love a lil bit of excitment dont we.. :)

So dudes and dudettes looking for folks opinions here... what would you do? Shall we have a crack at this or what :yinyang:

lol  you got the cheek of Old Nick - yeah go for it.  As long as your tubes look like theirs who ever would notice?

• Like 1