The Random Thread

whats_luring

X6 GSC auto’s (RGSC) & x1 Cheese XXL (Dinafem freebie) seeds went in the soil today for Full Moon 

Starting off indoor, hope to put out mid to late May 

these are the first seeds I’ve planted this season 

GSC says 100 days, the Cheese XXL says 80

Thought I’d give a few autos a go again this year. If all goes well might be a bit of early bud in July/Aug

Salute 

Edited by Erbman T
  • Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Hope the april showers hurry up.

Just got back from a plot visit and very little in my water source and usually full at this time of year.

Wanted to get the coco for the large pot ready 5 blocks in large garden bag and 1l of that biochar soil improver stuff watered with liquid seaweed.

I also got volcanic dust worm poo and a couple of different compos still to get to plot for the pot plus i still got to dig some local soil so going to be a busy next couple of weeks.

I think my large pot will be from scratch was going to use the compo from last years pots but we have a plan for those elsewhere now.

Trimmed a few trees was going to add the ferts to main bed but forgot spade to turn it all over so might do that midweek.

Still undecided whether to put 4 autos in the large pot or one bigger plant and not sure what to put in the bed either got so much choice.

Anyways i rambled a bit in here cos i not started a dairy yet. lol

Another anyways happy sunday. 

• Like 3

@murphybluesounds eventful man. 

I had a fork incident lastnight. Prepped a fair few holes this week. Been moving a fork from one plot location to another. 

Lastnight I decided I would stealth move my fork again under cover of darkness. Ripped my ear a bit on a bramble while crawling down one of my tunnels in the dark. Not too bad... but a good blood letting was had as the blood and adrenaline was pumping, just using my phone as a torch.... thought I was clever but did myself a mischief. Usually I wear my hunting hat with the ear flaps for protection but I forgot... but yeah, late night fun..

i was seriously contemplating doing a diary at one point but think I’m just gonna keep it random .. will document tho. Keep a record of dates and such   

Im also scratching my head about starting even more autos.. tempted by them OG Kush ones on offer from Urban Legends... wish there were some reviews/reports on them 

Hope it goes well with ya big pot. Loved reading your stuff from last season 

peace 

• Like 3

Just now, Erbman T said:

@murphybluesounds eventful man. 

I had a fork incident lastnight. Prepped a fair few holes this week. Been moving a fork from one plot location to another. 

Lastnight I decided I would stealth move my fork again under cover of darkness. Ripped my ear a bit on a bramble while crawling down one of my tunnels in the dark. Not too bad... but a good blood letting was had as the blood and adrenaline was pumping, just using my phone as a torch.... thought I was clever but did myself a mischief. Usually I wear my hunting hat with the ear flaps for protection but I forgot... but yeah, late night fun..

i was seriously contemplating doing a diary at one point but think I’m just gonna keep it random .. will document tho. Keep a record of dates and such   

Im also scratching my head about starting even more autos.. tempted by them OG Kush ones on offer from Urban Legends... wish there were some reviews/reports on them 

Hope it goes well with ya big pot. Loved reading your stuff from last season 

peace 

Ran the acid kush gorrila glue and gorrila cookies last year all were decent gear the acid kush was a huge plant my banker strain running another this year also got cookie killer and critical kush provided the goods last year can't knock em 

• Like 2

My auto's are gelato and sour deisel both RGSC.

My pot is larger than the comp pot nearly twice the size at 787L it was marks comp that made me think about getting it a not so instant raised bed.

Its over 4ft wide and 2 ft deep that's why i am thinking 4 autos in it and 4 of the other in main bed 100 days done around about start off the next 8 couple of weeks before done and try a later run.

I do also have fast cookies fast zkittles fast lemon drizzle and a good few others all by RGSC after me winning the comp last year.

So when i do start a dairy think i will just do last years plot with the odd pic from elsewhere.

I get one shot at this every year and to be honest the seedstockers stuff sounds great but still a bit untested in this part of the world outdoors so thats why i opted out of comps though i am tempted by dutch passions outdoor grow comp.

• Like 3

@Ccs141 hey man good to hear that. Yes I was eyeing up the Acid Kush. I’m sure I saw someone somewhere else say they rated it, can’t remember where....

that’s defo good to hear. By huge, like what sort of yield and height(ish) you talking. Did you count the days from germ by any chance?, says 9 to 10 weeks. Did you LST? Was it outdoor grown? Pics? Soz all the questions... it’s a funny realm this auto realm. All info be useful to help make decisions. 

X4 have sprouted from my x6 GSC auto beans. X3 look good, x1 is looking suspect for a runt so far. The x1 cheese XXL freebie has sprouted up good. Dug a x6 hole plot for autos... now need a few more to fill them holes.. tempted to make a second cheeky auto plot aswell. 

Yeah man good to hear bout the Acid Kush and other strains.. thanks 

peace 

• Like 1

I can't rember the exact time it took but was a good meter in hight didn't weigh but when dried filled to brim 2 gold label coffee jars was well happy the smoke was decent buds were a bit airy but was my banker strain for sure got another this year as it's well worth throwing out was done in garden no feed just amended the soil with fish blood and bone a few chicken pellets 

• Like 2

@murphyblue

Just now, murphyblue said:

sour deisel

I love their Sour Orange Orange Diesel (non auto). Jus cropped a bit more indoors a week ago. Dunno what the auto is like. Be interested to see how you do. It stretches like a mo fo when it goes to flower (Sativa traits). But I like it. I’ve stuck a small cutting into flower and it will stretch up into a bigger plant with pretty good yield seeing it was so small to begin with..

Just now, murphyblue said:

My pot is larger than the comp pot nearly twice the size at 787L

Sounds like a beast mate lol .  

• Like 1

@Ccs141 just put the order in for some ‘Acid Kush’ as per your recommendation. & thought I’d have a bash at the ‘Gorilla auto’ aswell

May all turn to piles of brown mush as I’m going gorilla, not so easy to do regular check ups as in a garden ...

but I plan to enjoy the process anyway 

Salute 

• Like 2

Cétshamhain Greetings 

May the 2022 season bring bountiful harvests 

Feeling Good to be around for another Summer cycle 

Nature provides 

Gratitude 

• Like 1

Who did RGSC Fast Zkittlez last season and when did you crop? I feel like most of them was in by mid oct, I want to go away on the 24th 

• Like 2