The Random Thread

whats_luring

Just now, geo1 said:

What is more orange smelling/tasting out of the SOD or Red Mandy?

Dunno yet buddy as not tried the Mandy yet.. week or two off

ive done the Sod a few times. But I’ve run many cuts off just one seed. So dunno if it’s a true representation of what it should be like. Took a bit of getting use to. But now it’s up there with me fav’s... too me it don’t smell or taste orange... erm strange smell. Unusual. Never experienced Sour Diesel before so can’t compare to anything 

all the best 

• Like 1

Just now, MindSoup said:

I loved Lemon Drizzle, definitely going to run a few more at some point

Am yet to sample it. Am drooling at the prospect 

soon come 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, MindSoup said:

6 week finisher, should do brilliant outdoors. 

That’s what I was thinking 

also noticed flower production started before anything else... with a straight flip to 12/12 from 20/4

indicates fast triggering potentially 

I should try an experiment moving timer down incrementally to really see if triggers earlier when compared to other strains ... if got time before season ... mostly doing later plant outs so may be possible 

Edited by Erbman T
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Erbman T said:

Lovely mate. I don’t doubt it can grow big.. looks lovely mate. Just general attributes I’m talking really..

ive topped all the Whiteys I’ve grown so far. All of em to 2 main heads. But current two I’ve got is to 4 main heads. That’s slowing vertical growth to. Plus I can be a bit mean on the mainlining which can slow em a bit due to recovering from my brutality 

lovely tho yeah... cheers 

There lovely buds mate.. also I  had the tiny autos appear and they were as you described. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, geo1 said:

What is more orange smelling

I gave some nugs of SOD a good sniff earlier since your question.. and indeed it does smell of oranges. 

I havnt re-continued smoking yet since recovering from Covid. Not inhaled smoke for over two weeks. So havnt taste tested it with your question in mind 

when the Red Mandy is ready I shall endeavour to give them a side by side testing then let you know 

All the best 

• Like 1

large.624ae0d91ff9e_06MalawixNLxDfg-40litreSoil-Leafstillonx.jpg

Leaf on

large.624ae0e54d8c3_08MalawixNLxDfg-40litreSoil-Leafoff_xjpg.jpg

Leaf off

large.624ae1b7a271f_23Sourorangediesel-40litreSoil-Leafstillonx.jpg

Leaf on

large.624ae21e942d8_25Sourorangediesel-40litreSoil-Leafoffxx.jpg

Leaf off

large.624ae293287c8_01MightyGold-4.6litresoil-Leafstillonxx.jpg

Leaf on

large.624ae29dcf2d8_04MightyGold-4.6litresoil-Leafoffx.jpg

Leaf off
large.624ae2ad79c0e_17CrystalGelato-40litreSoil-Leafstillonx.jpg

Leaf on

MAL = Malawi x NL x DFG (20 Litre Pot Bio Biz allmix under x1 600w HPS) (RGSC)

SOD = Sour Orange Diesel (20 Litre Pot Bio Biz allmix under  x1 600w HPS) (RGSC)

MG = Mighty Gold Bx1 (4.6 Litre Pot Bio Biz allmix under x1 600w HPS) (RGSC)

CG = Crystal Gelato (20 Litre Pot Bio Biz allmix under x1 600w HPS) (BIG HEAD SEEDS)

p.s the Zkittles that didnt work out for me was from Black Skull Seeds not to be confused with Fast Zkittles from RGSC which ive not tried out yet.

Not dissing Black Skull.. was from only one seed so coulda been a crappy pheno or something..

Spent ages on these pics around xmas so thought might as well show a few more for research & development

Cant find pics of the Whitey Freeze fem auto Pheno with leafs on. Looked well mean.. did take a coupla' pics but kind find em

my pics arent the best as prob have one of the oldest 'smart'phones in the world

Edited by Erbman T
  • Like 6

After I finishing work i went for a crawl round them bushes again. Got a proper sweat on and found a few more spots for a few more random plant outs. .. anyway... after that went to visit the Outdoor/Indoor research facility aka the cupboard.. Whitey came down last week. Is dry. Looks nice. Had a few pipes of a Whitey auto pheno day before. Got pretty blazed. Tolerance low after 3 weeks off smoking. I seen someone describe it on here. 'Standard weed smell', i would say a bit skunky. Was surprised by taste even with no cure. Had pleasant flavour. The Trop Poison and Red Mandy FV's will probably be coming down end of this week. They look rather delicious. Most things do. Small quantities, but quality.

large.624e2cb3991ce_01.JPG

large_02.JPG

Whitey Freeze after 7 days dry

large_03.JPGlarge_04.JPGlarge_05xx.jpg

LD = Lemon Drizzle

large_06.JPGlarge_07.JPGlarge_08xx.jpglarge_09xx.jpglarge.10_2xx.jpglarge_10.JPG

TP = Tropicanna Poison FV

large_11.JPGlarge_12.JPGlarge_13xx.jpg

MG = Mighty Gold Bx 1

large_14.JPGlarge_15.JPG

large_16xx.jpg

Red Manderine FV

large_18.JPG

large_17.JPGlarge_18.JPG

SOD = Sour Orange Diesel

large_23.JPGlarge_24xx.jpglarge_25.JPG

RM = Royal Mazar

large_27.JPGlarge_28xx.jpg

large_26.JPG

MAL = Malawi x NL x DFG

large_29.JPG

Skit = Zkittles

large_30xx.jpg

large_31.JPGlarge_32xx.jpg

large_33xx.jpg

Pulled out a 3 month cure Royal Mazar bud (Indoor)... The smell is delicious. Hard to describe. Not skunky. Quite spicey & delicious. And i was surprised the smell carried a lot too.

Excuse if im doing Guerillas heads in with this indoor / outdoor stuff.. I think its of value to know the potential of an outdoor strain, even if there is a high chance you might not be able to get it to full  maturity like you can indoors.

I will prob chill on here soon. Hope to bring some outdoor pics to the forum when seasons in flow. Not counting eggs and all that. Got a fair few spots, spread out. So chances are i will bring something home. Will see

Edited by Erbman T
  • Like 1

Has anybody tried anything from royal queen seeds yet ?? Seems like theres a few that are worth a shot??.

• Like 1