The Random Thread

whats_luring

@Revive I've been where you are mate and it's shit, there's no dressing it up.  It might not be any comfort now, or what you want to hear, but time is the only real healer.  There's also a stupid number of gorgeous hounds that need a decent home after suffering at the hands of some cunt, if you feel you can, obviously. 

@Revive sad sad news mate, sorry to hear that. Been there a couple of times myself and it's utter shit. You do kinda get over it eventually. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, fatboy77 said:

@Revive I've been where you are mate and it's shit, there's no dressing it up.  It might not be any comfort now, or what you want to hear, but time is the only real healer.  There's also a stupid number of gorgeous hounds that need a decent home after suffering at the hands of some cunt, if you feel you can, obviously. 

I know mate.. its just a matter of time before he is gone but im here fighting to keep him alive and its torture to be honest.. I think cause I live alone and don't really have much support around me the thought of it is just to much to handle.. its been me and him really since I got him so this is like cutting me in half, a propper empty feeling in the pit of my stomach even at the thought.. I have no choice but to find a way through this just right now I have no clue how im gonna do it.. thanks for your support mate, I do appreciate it :yinyang:

55 minutes ago, Gaijin said:

@Revive sad sad news mate, sorry to hear that. Been there a couple of times myself and it's utter shit. You do kinda get over it eventually. 

I know mate, its an unbearable feeling tbh. 1 min im like a fuking zombie wandering around this flat the next im falling to bits with emotions.

Bit by bit its just breaking me down so its really hard to think straight, lack of food and sleep isn't helping and its been nearly 2 weeks now since this shit began.. im sure your right time will certainly help me get over it but Its happening that seems impossible to face right now.. thanks for your kind words of support mate :yinyang:

• Like 2

Ahhh mate, I'm so sorry to hear that. They don't call them a mans best friend for no reason eh, I can only imagine the heart ache and empty feeling at the thought of losing him. I haven't been through it myself, moved away from home before the family dog passed, although I did still feel that from 300 miles away. I've lost a fair few family members though so can relate to the feeling in some ways.

Sounds like you've had a wonderful time with him and for 12 years at that, you'll find happiness in remembering him eventually I'm sure of that. And another pup might take a while to come round to the idea of, but living on your own mate I make the bold assumption that this would likely be the right choice for you further down the line. And any dog would be lucky to have you as its owner by the sounds of it mate. 

Anyway, you savour those last moments and give him a good pat, cheek rub, back scratch and the rest from me mate. 

And don't feel bad about being real mate, this community isn't necessarily just about our favourite hobby, bunch of good folks here and we're all happy to offer our support if called upon. Just a dm/tag away mate. 

Glad to hear you're enjoying your harvest mate, well earned. Smoke a fat one for me. 

One last thing popped into my mind, someone in another thread the other day said something beautiful about life being endless. A cycle of energy, constantly recycled to give new life. It makes me think, he's going off to a better place of peace and one day the energy he stored will be gifted to another being that may very well find its way into your life. A nice thought anyway. 

:yinyang:

• Like 3

@HullFeltMashematician thanks so much for the kind words mate.. I appreciate you taking the time to give me that support. Being a 1 man band life feels so very empty all of a sudden. Emotions are off the fuking scale at the thought of losing what pretty much holds me together these days, he has been more than a man's best friend a real special dog.. somehow I got to find the strength to pull myself together i just dont know where to look for it right now..im very lost.

11 hours ago, Revive said:

@HullFeltMashematician thanks so much for the kind words mate.. I appreciate you taking the time to give me that support. Being a 1 man band life feels so very empty all of a sudden. Emotions are off the fuking scale at the thought of losing what pretty much holds me together these days, he has been more than a man's best friend a real special dog.. somehow I got to find the strength to pull myself together i just dont know where to look for it right now..im very lost.

Dude :hug: Always here if you need to talk, as are many others 

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, Gaijin said:

Dude :hug: Always here if you need to talk, as are many others 

Thanks mate, means a lot :yep:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Has anybody ordered from female-seeds.co.uk before?? 

I emailed them and they emailed me straight back,they stock seeds that are out of stock on attitude and it has got me excited, any experiences ordering with them anybody?? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, whats_luring said:

Has anybody ordered from female-seeds.co.uk before?? 

I emailed them and they emailed me straight back,they stock seeds that are out of stock on attitude and it has got me excited, any experiences ordering with them anybody?? 

We stock female seeds gear also on our site for ease of ordering in uk :yep: 

• Like 2