The Random Thread

whats_luring

2 hours ago, Ch@ppers said:

Best way to get rid of cow parsley for a grower.... 

large.25637186-4831-4AAC-A9F4-3A849826A453.jpeglarge.IMG_20190510_153101.jpg

Is that ground similar to what a nettle bed would be? Light n airy no dig? 

• Like 1

Just now, Downsouth said:

No mate, nice loam, and it produces :yinyang:

large.Screenshot_20211031_092843.jpglarge.Screenshot_20211031_092859.jpg

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Ch@ppers said:

Best way to get rid of cow parsley for a grower.... 

large.25637186-4831-4AAC-A9F4-3A849826A453.jpeglarge.IMG_20190510_153101.jpg

great plot !

as an indication plant....it likes to grow on a rich soil....PH 6.5 ...and a fairly moist soil....

so if you see this weed somewhere....it could be a golden plot....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Downsouth said:

sting nettles ( there are 2 kinds...small and a big one )  could be veru good as a plot...but not always!!.....on thick clay nettles can grow real big....but then the roots are growing mostly on the clay....and not in the clay.....

it easy to see :) 

• Like 1

Polite reminder: there's no need to quote when replying to pics, it just means the rest of us have to scroll through more stuff they needn't have to! Thanks :) 

• Like 6

Yeah I know what u saying, I like to go for the big bouncy earths when you can plunge an arm in.. like I said no dig just break the surface and plant in.. work smart and all that. Hard to come by but when you find a nettle field infested with rabbits it’s a winner

• Like 3

@Revive on a scale of pan fried to oven baked, how fucking high have you been for the last 3 months? lollol lovely haul this year mate. I've been high as a kite until Jan 1st, now taking a month off the booze and smoke to reset the habitual and fiendish nature of my post harvest consumption. Anyways, hope you're well mate. 

:yinyang:

• Like 2

20 hours ago, HullFeltMashematician said:

@Revive on a scale of pan fried to oven baked, how fucking high have you been for the last 3 months? lollol lovely haul this year mate. I've been high as a kite until Jan 1st, now taking a month off the booze and smoke to reset the habitual and fiendish nature of my post harvest consumption. Anyways, hope you're well mate. 

Mans gotta boof a eigth a day just to get a tingle :)

On 03/01/2022 at 11:14 AM, HullFeltMashematician said:

Hey HFM..yeah its been nice to have plenty of variety tbh I've been mixing up some mad fuking cocktails with 2 or even 3 diff vars with a good sprinkle of last seasons bubble.. man its been blowing my fuking bollox off.. 

Sadly things aint good right now mate, infact I'm at an all time low :(

Been nursing my dog since a few days before Christmas as he has been very ill.. chucking up all the time day and night, eventually stopped eating and drinking.. got him to a vet in the end and after a couple of visits and a days hospitalisation he has been handed not 1death sentence but 2.. kidney failure and gastric cancer.. im fuking broken mate ..just trying my best atm force feeding him by syringe to keep him alive so we can spend some more time together before I have to say goodbye..

Spent my Christmas and new year on the floor by his bedside trying to keep on top of the vomiting and just doing what I can for him, its so fuking sad mate. Bit personal I know but im not gonna lie and say im doing great when it couldnt be further than the truth..

Glad to hear you been enjoying the fruits of your labour.. gods knows how you pull the plug and take a break like that but its a great thing to be able to do.. for me its wake and bake and right through till bed time everyday of the week so im guessing my body would certainly benefit from that but I honestly can't remember the last day I had off..its a long time ago I know that..

You enjoy that detox dude and ill catch you up again soon.. be lucky :yinyang:

Sorry to hear about the dog @Revive they bring us so much joy its really hard when the time comes to say goodbye. Give him some pats and a treat from me. 

• Like 1

@MindSoup @fatboy77 thanks boys, really appreciate that..  yeah we have been through so much together these last 12 years and have been together almost everyday of it.. always by my side that boy is.. that is whats making it so hard atm cause I really don't have anyone else :( this is tough to tough if honest.. pretty lost right now fellas