The Random Thread

whats_luring

Do they have the same problem in Canada with cow parsley if they do you could ask your pal if they let the cow and bulls eat it.peace Goohfy.

Just now, Goohfy said:

Do they have the same problem in Canada with cow parsley if they do you could ask your pal if they let the cow and bulls eat it.peace Goohfy.

No, first you have to do the week long cow parsley eradication course :yinyang:

Both courses are open to international students :yinyang:

• Like 2

Are you pulling my leg or is there a course on (what would it really be called) getting rid of unwanted weeds I don’t know what to call it horticultural weed control maybe.I love to learn new things but Canada I am not to sure about only because just the thought of that big of a step sets my anxiety levels off the charts.peace Goohfy.

Just now, Goohfy said:

Are you pulling my leg or is there a course on (what would it really be called) getting rid of unwanted weeds I don’t know what to call it horticultural weed control

Umbellifer weed eradication :yinyang:

When it comes to that side of horticulture I.e the killing of unwanted weeds ,plants like I said it sounds fantastic but scary at the same time.peace Goohfy.

44 minutes ago, Ch@ppers said:

There's around 250 cannabis stores in Toronto alone, far better menu than the average Dutch coffee shop, if I didn't already have a way to legally enter Canada longterm I would be doing this course and taking the international  student route to PR, it's the ideal place to be self-hemp-loyed. Your internship on the course is with a commercial supplier/grower :yinyang:

You should sign up bud.  From what I gather,  you've already passed the cow parsley eradication module with a distinction and two gold stars.

• Like 1

Just now, Tommy tucker said:

You should sign up bud.  From what I gather,  you've already passed the cow parsley eradication module with a distinction and two gold stars.

Everyone always says "I would love to work legally in the cannabis industry" there's the chance to get a foot in the door, and a post graduate work permit :yinyang::yes:

• Like 1

Im not sure about cow parsley but they clear the area and try to replant with a native plant species to eradicate the invasive species! 

I lost 2 plots to himalayan balsam this year,they cleared the whole area and then I noticed the plies from last year of what that had cleared! I have plots smothered in the stuff and it hasn't ever been a problem,it was in-between some feilds though so proberly the farmer on this occasion but I kno that the budget for clearing up invasive species was bumped up last year aswell...

Last year was like this for me! Kushty year! Big buds! Uniform plants...but i

had to keep this under control it was madness! Walking through this in the summer sounds like your inside a bee hive! There's thousands of bees,wasps,hornet's and so much more and I've never been stung yet,there pretty much inches away from you and you cant avoid it! Anybody kno what I mean?? You gotta pretty much touch wading through this! Its perfect defence.

large.5ed0e58406982_Snapchat-9509456573.jpglarge.5f78f369b4f58_Resized_20200928_1127572.jpg

large.5f7b99f60c0e5_Snapchat-11594143762.jpg

Edited by whats_luring
  • Like 10

14 hours ago, Tommy tucker said:

I'll be popping back 2 weeks after plant out with a strimmer or sheers for a quick chop back next year

Same mate im gonna have to be on the Weekley checks again until it dies back! 

I think last year wasnt a problem because were we had the dryest may recorded in like 100 years I was lugging water up every week so I was there to keep it under control,I now know how it grows! That was my first year with the parsley aswell I never knew how savage it was

I didn't take any notice last year tbh all I remember was dry mouths and t-shirts and jumpers soaked heavy in swet itching like a dog,I always remember taking a few oranges and a bottle of water aswell I think its a good combo when your feeling horrible out on the feild. 

Happy Christmas everyone.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Ch@ppers said:

Everyone always says "I would love to work legally in the cannabis industry" there's the chance to get a foot in the door, and a post graduate work permit :yinyang::yes:

What's stopping you? Ties in the UK. Or do you love the original greenfingered outlaw game in the UK Cant bare going legal and breaking the bank?

What's stopping you? Ties in the UK. Or do you love the original greenfingered outlaw game in the UK Cant bare going legal and breaking the bank?

Nothing stopping me, I know what I am doing :yinyang: I am on about people I have seen on here in the past wishing they could work in the game legally, that course is their opportunity, just showing people an avenue :yes:

large.Screenshot_20211227_102618.jpg

• Like 2

Just now, Ch@ppers said:

Nothing stopping me, I know what I am doing :yinyang: I am on about people I have seen on here in the past wishing they could work in the game legally, that course is their opportunity, just showing people an avenue :yes:

large.Screenshot_20211227_102618.jpg

For me it's a hobby, I'm not interested in that aspect of the game. I think if I did it for a full-time job , I'd hate it.

For me it's a hobby, I'm not interested in that aspect of the game. I think if I did it for a full-time job , I'd hate it.

Some people would like to do it as a full time legal job :yinyang: note the term Legal :yes:

• Like 2

I for one would love to grow weed legally for a living I just love to grow weed indoors and outdoors if I had to choose between growing or smoking I would choose growing there is something about taking a seed/clone and nurturing it from a baby plant into a fully mature heavy budded bush I find a great deal of satisfaction that I did that 

• Like 4

19 hours ago, Goohfy said:

When it comes to that side of horticulture I.e the killing of unwanted weeds ,plants like I said it sounds fantastic but scary at the same time.peace Goohfy.

Best way to get rid of cow parsley for a grower.... 

large.25637186-4831-4AAC-A9F4-3A849826A453.jpeglarge.IMG_20190510_153101.jpg

• Like 10