The Random Thread

whats_luring

That's a pretty lazy and useless approach ,but if the area were dug over and weeds tended to with 500 seed scattered you might get 10% to grow and make a return, and then lose more to the slugs again if left unattended . 

• Like 1

It's just that I would rather focus on indoors for the advanced theory and good weed and I don't particularly care for that strain I got the seeds free. I want to go the "natural" way for outdoors. If they grow I might use some colloidal silver and make a bunch more seeds to sprinkle everywhere in the area. Fuck prohibition. Is this a bad idea? I know it's not putting the odds in my favor, but I won't rely on those plants for harvest I just wanna approach it like an experiment rather.

Might as well just chuck them in the bin tbh. And for the record you can grow just as nice weed outdoors as in, if you know what you're doing. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, MindSoup said:

Might as well just chuck them in the bin tbh. And for the record you can grow just as nice weed outdoors as in, if you know what you're doing. 

+1

7 hours ago, MindSoup said:

I spent last year hiking from february to october to find a spot. There's nothing good in my area. I live in an apartment in a city. Much easier to grow indoors. Seeds don't need artificial lights and pruning in nature to grow, especially weeds... I would rather get tons of seeds if it does reach that stage than potent weed. Although that got me wondering, does the quality of a weed plant growth (and potency) affect the offspring from its seeds, or does it depend on genetics at a more macro scale? Or does it get weaker and weaker if you reproduce weak plants (that have good genetics but not ideal conditions)?

Edited by Sog1337

If you can't find a good spot, just keep them in the fridge, they'll last for years, until such a time you might want to grow them. They really wont stand much chance of even reaching an inch, let alone maturity. 

• Like 2

Dudes and dudettes who is up for a bit of fun next year i sort of asked the question earlier in this thread  somewhere i think don't see why we GG in the UK can't grow em as big as the yanks do ok the weather is usually shite so don't help but i still think us brits can grow some proper big ones.

I am saying this now as i plan to pop a mystery fem at weekend which wont be going out till May i will say no more on that just yet.

There's a good chance i will fuck it up as its only my 3rd season but there's much more experienced growers than me on here would u like to show us ur big ones.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Its been a man year its all over with now we can stop picking the thorns out of our feet and not worry about wet socks for a couple months! Next year is gonna be just as good i hope everyone done alright im gonna upload some pics soon

Did anyone do purple maroc or easy sativa this year?? I ran a number of strains and always find myself going back to them its weird. 

• Like 2

@magoo was one of the first I see on here growing monsters. 14ft Durban poison trees and big fat orange bud bushes, check out some of his old diaries. Inspiring stuff.

I wonder how he and the likes of ouncy boy etc are getting on these days. Shame they disappeared off the boards

• Like 2

21 hours ago, whats_luring said:

Did anyone do purple maroc or easy sativa this year?? I ran a number of strains and always find myself going back to them its weird. 

How is the potency on those two strains I have been eyeing them for a while seems they are very mold resistant but have not heard much about the potency

1 hour ago, bfehillbilly said:

How is the potency on those two strains I have been eyeing them for a while seems they are very mold resistant but have not heard much about the potency

The easy sativa has always been good for the uk outdoor, smells like lemons that what everyone sais,it has a mild sativa buzz but can be very racey especially after a cure which is quite strong for outdoor. 

Purple maroc makes me smile it makes me happy and after enuf it will make you tired/stoned just don't expect it to be like stardawg,don't abuse It and It will do the job. Quite a nice smell like lavender and pine it stinks tbh.

I kno the breeders have changed and people still have mixed results so I'm not sure what's changed.

• Like 3

On 11/24/2021 at 7:59 PM, murphyblue said:

Dudes and dudettes who is up for a bit of fun next year i sort of asked the question earlier in this thread  somewhere i think don't see why we GG in the UK can't grow em as big as the yanks do ok the weather is usually shite so don't help but i still think us brits can grow some proper big ones.

I am saying this now as i plan to pop a mystery fem at weekend which wont be going out till May i will say no more on that just yet.

There's a good chance i will fuck it up as its only my 3rd season but there's much more experienced growers than me on here would u like to show us ur big ones.

there have been some monsters grown on here over the years. and its a lot less work digging and easier to look after just one big plant. (but i guess you might want to do a few) as you say we not got the weather like some states in the USA. but planting now and potting up and putting out in may you will grow a monster. only trouble would be is getting the plant that big to your plot without it being seen. and you need a good water supply to feed her when it comes into flower. i notice a lot of the big plants out in the states i guess where its legal to grow they got a irrigation system going around the bottoms to feed them as i bet they take some feeding. ive thought about doing the same where i am but its finding a good spot is the problem with me. and i thought how much good quality  compost i would need when putting the plant in the ground to help it on its way. if you planted the seed now. thats six months veg time before putting it out. then you going to have another four months when its outdoors. before it starts going into flower. so by the time the plants finished it be a year old that would be a monster. but a very interesting subject thanks for bringing it up. ferret

On 02/12/2021 at 11:59 PM, whats_luring said:

Its been a man year its all over with now we can stop picking the thorns out of our feet and not worry about wet socks for a couple months! Next year is gonna be just as good i hope everyone done alright im gonna upload some pics soon

Hiya . Yeah I did a purplearoc this year, turned out very well! My first proper year and she was 8/9ft tall and big colas. 

Did some biggish ones this year :yinyang:

large.Screenshot_20211204_203723.jpg

Wandered around a farm earlier with a GG grower, no slugs ever troubled him in the years he has been GG'ing but he has had problems with bears, coy wolves, a moose once, and a family of skunk:scared:

• Like 14