The Random Thread

whats_luring

3 hours ago, whats_luring said:

2 days later!! 

3 hours ago, SubSpecies said:

BUMBACLOT

3 hours ago, Downsouth said:

Any movement yet mate? 

Just checked, a lot are showing progress so fingers crossed I get a good few make it

They are in seed trays and each cell is about 1.5 inch cubed so would have dried out quick and I didn’t have the lids on.

Fingers crossed that they will be ok

• Like 5

@crazy-sheep fuk me mush thats a kick up the nuts before you even get going..you must be right pissed off.. after reading your last post it seems your gonna be ok.. phew!! hope they suvive and serve you well bud, sorry to hear this..

Be lucky:yep:

• Like 4

On 25/04/2021 at 0:08 AM, whats_luring said:

After days of picking thorns out my feet and hands and throwing away socks that are also filled with thorns and soaked in mud that never get to see the wash I was thinking...

Has anybody actually grown any of the autos from "urban legends" ? If so is there any pics or info ?? 

I done a load of auto ammo along with other bits from rgs last year and was impressed.

Has anybody seen any difference in the flowering time between the auto sour d and the ammo from rgsc?

Sound 

I'm running a few urban legends autos this year aswell 

• Like 1

On 04/05/2021 at 0:38 AM, Revive said:

@crazy-sheep fuk me mush thats a kick up the nuts before you even get going..you must be right pissed off.. after reading your last post it seems your gonna be ok.. phew!! hope they suvive and serve you well bud, sorry to hear this..

Be lucky:yep:

Binned 40 so far, popped 10 Essex gold and 8 cold gold which are in the trays now and iv just put 7 cold gold , 12 Essex gold (flighty’s seeds) , 6 amnesia fast version (gnomes seeds) and 1 unknown Kush early version from delicious seeds.

To try and fill the trays , fingers crossed there’s no more cockups 

• Like 5

@crazy-sheep shit man thats grim.. nice to see your all backed up now.. you ever ran flightys exo mob spurt? First time regs for me got those as my subbies.. :yinyang:

• Like 1

Right, I just walked to the shop to buy butter to make canna butter and got back home and got everything thing ready and once the water was boiled , I picked the first block of butter and was about to open it and thought I’d read it and noticed that it does not say butter on it.

Iv only gone and bought a butter substitute called willow , wasn’t concentrating cos I forgot my mask so I stormed in and wanted to get out before I get challenged 

Iv decarbed a mix of popcorn bud from outdoor grown Essex gold, funk q, critical funk , deep valley funk, green poison, cream caramel and killer kush, about 35g

I know it’s a mix but it’s going to be used for cooking anyway and the funny thing I noticed is when I was decarbing it, it smelt exactly like red purps in a jar

Anyway, has anyone used this willow before to make cannabutter, it states it is for cooking, spreading and baking

• Like 2

@crazy-sheep

I normally stick to normal usually,  but used tubs of vegan in past and works out fine just doesn't set like real block butter after. But once in baked goods no different, still hits the spot! :stoned:

• Like 1

So my toddler son stormed into the spare room and knocked over the pots which are housing my seedlings!

I walked in to check on them periodically as I do (mainly because I am paranoid that the cheap Amazon LED I have will set the house on fire) and there was soil all over the floor!

I managed to fish the seedlings out and repot them.

We know we deal in hardy plants that can take a battering but I cannot believe that these little seedlings managed to survive a repot and are now thriving.

• Like 7

• 2 weeks later...

@Slippy One was it you mate that was on about drones can't find the thread.

Let's just say i had a recent encounter with a police drone all innocent like and me being a nosey bastard and have an obvious interest in what they can see from above had a look.

Pimple on a mouse's arse springs to mind with the camera on that thing can't really elaborate more as this is a public forum.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, murphyblue said:

@Slippy One was it you mate that was on about drones can't find the thread.

Let's just say i had a recent encounter with a police drone all innocent like and me being a nosey bastard and have an obvious interest in what they can see from above had a look.

Pimple on a mouse's arse springs to mind with the camera on that thing can't really elaborate more as this is a public forum.

They're 8k res now. Just fly over a wide area below 150ft and the zoom in like you said. Their only nemesis is a well placed cam or 3.  Any large plots will stick out like a sore thumb. Tactics are several smaller plots over a single large one. And it ain't just police tech, these drones can be bought by anyone, especially rippers. I imagine this hardware could turn people into professional rippers if the laws don't change. 

Cams galore so at least you can pre-rip the rippers if they're about. :yep:

• Like 2

6 hours ago, zorg said:

tree jab planter is my new favourite tool. You can literally plant a weed forest within a day. @Ch@ppers

Been using them for around 6 or 7 years mate, we have 2 :yinyang:

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Just been to one of the sites and everything is overgrown to shoulder height and I could only find about 8 out of 50 odd plants in the ground I'm so annoid atm.... but things will be okay I'm not gonna let it do me over that easy. 

They've been out about 6 weeks and I stupidly thought they would be okay,the ones I found are about a foot tall and I've cut back all the vegetation surrounding them.

I'm pretty sure the rest are still live and just hiding away but this stuff dies back and collapses in August/September so all I can do is wait to see if any of them push up through everything and I can see them!!

Hope nobody has been overgrown!!!

Edited by whats_luring
  • Like 3