The Random Thread

whats_luring

After days of picking thorns out my feet and hands and throwing away socks that are also filled with thorns and soaked in mud that never get to see the wash I was thinking...

Has anybody actually grown any of the autos from "urban legends" ? If so is there any pics or info ?? 

I done a load of auto ammo along with other bits from rgs last year and was impressed.

Has anybody seen any difference in the flowering time between the auto sour d and the ammo from rgsc?

Sound 

Edited by whats_luring
  • Like 4

11 hours ago, whats_luring said:

After days of picking thorns out my feet and hands and throwing away socks that are also filled with thorns and soaked in mud that never get to see the wash I was thinking...

Has anybody actually grown any of the autos from "urban legends" ? If so is there any pics or info ?? 

I done a load of auto ammo along with other bits from rgs last year and was impressed.

Has anybody seen any difference in the flowering time between the auto sour d and the ammo from rgsc?

Sound 

I can't say I have now you mentioned it

I'm doing urban legends gorilla cookie this year I saw on here where panic recommend it to someone so thought I would give it a try

• Like 3

I still have frost at night, I will start germination this week. I read that serious seeds team is working on a new strain Serious 7, it is supposed to be stronger than Serious 6 with a white phenotype. they give 2 seeds when you order a packet of Serious 6 seeds from them. maybe someone will plant it?

• Like 9

I've never bothered running the s6 due to 90% of the people who grew or still grow it say its weak and a poor smoke,everything else about It seems solid though its a shame! 

• Like 1

On 23/04/2021 at 7:07 PM, HullFeltMashematician said:

If a helicopter was taking photos, would the camera it used have a flash?.... I had a helicopter come over the top of my plot the other day, it was pretty low but not scary low, just I could hear it approaching real loud like. I scarpered to the edge of the plot and hid my bare skin (it was a nice sunny day..), crouched down half in the bush.. I was looking straight at the thing, then it flashed at me, real bright. I couldn't figure out if it was a sun reflection, it seemed unlikely but my judgement of angles after smoking a couple blunts is probably a little (waay) off lol I'm thinking, why would it need a flash..? But.. Can't shake the thought that there might be a high res photo of me in my plot looking right at the camera... :unsure: Anyone any idea?

I think there is a good chance it could have been an air ambulance mate.

There were a couple of instances of helicopters lurking around my site last season and I thought the worst only to later find out through local Facebook groups that someone had been airlifted to hospital in that area.

I can't comment on the flash. Who knows, could be anything really.

Either way I think you're fine and wouldn't worry.

• Like 1

Went for a gander around some managed wetlands not a million miles from me yesterday, all wastewater from the village is filtered through the reed beds, some beautiful scenery was a lovely walk. Was debating the pros and cons of sewage weed in my head when I saw this which sealed the deal for me large.608e5898a6517_20160604-144526-largejpg(2).jpg

• Like 10

1 hour ago, hilbilly hifi said:

Went for a gander around some managed wetlands not a million miles from me yesterday, all wastewater from the village is filtered through the reed beds, some beautiful scenery was a lovely walk. Was debating the pros and cons of sewage weed in my head when I saw this which sealed the deal for me large.608e5898a6517_20160604-144526-largejpg(2).jpg

Nice and uplifting vibes

22 minutes ago, B-real said:

Nice and uplifting vibes

Yeah man there is a fairy tree and some fairy forts in the vicinity, I interpreted it as a message from the fairies to plant some cannabis beans there haha 

• Like 4

Might have just killed 70 seeds. :wallbash:

Put them in paper towels last week, all popped and had tap roots on Thursday so Friday morning they went in pre soaked soil and didn’t check yesterday as it’s cold I thought the soil should stay moist and just got in from work and checked and the soil is dry and come away from the sides of the trays and no growth above ground 

Just wet the soil again and will check tomorrow

Be heart broken if they don’t grow now

1 minute ago, crazy-sheep said:

Put them in paper towels last week, all popped and had tap roots on Thursday so Friday morning they went in pre soaked soil and didn’t check yesterday as it’s cold I thought the soil should stay moist and just got in from work and checked and the soil is dry and come away from the sides of the trays and no growth above ground 

Fuckedy fuck dude, I pray they all come to life for you. 70 seeds would be heart breaking indeed, and bank breaking (at least for me..).. 

I am regretting popping so early this year, fucking cold weather.. I'm only putting out 30 odd this season, but popped all at once early April and on the windowsill they went.. Now I've got 34 seedlings with 3 inches between soil and cotyledons lol ... What will be will be I guess. 

Hope to hear a more positive update from you in the next few days. 

• Like 3

Transplant them and bury the three inches of stem won't hurt them a bit it will help them 

• Like 2

20 hours ago, crazy-sheep said:

Any movement yet mate? 

• Like 3

20 hours ago, crazy-sheep said:

If it makes you feel any better mate I had about 60 odd in wet paper towels in draws and left the heating on full blast for nearly 30 hours last week,came home all the towels were bone dry and thought the worst...

Soaked the towels again and they all popped through 2 days later!! 

May the positive manifestation of growing hick ups thrive to bring you 100% success!!

Edited by whats_luring
  • Like 4