The Random Thread

whats_luring

Thanks for those Rusty. Anyone heard from farmer boy recently? Could of sworn he got some girls out this year.

if you're interested, you'll also find a lot less experienced Bad Penny posting around that time. :wink_kiss:

Is that when @badpenny. new fuck all, ............come to think of it he still knows fuck all... lol:clown:

Edited by panik
  • Like 2

come to think of it he still knows fuck all... lol.gif

Oi,wanker,two words......................................."Dumb and dumber" :smartass:

• Like 1

That's 3 words

I know,maths aint my strong point :clown:

a lot less experienced Bad Penny posting around that time

I wouldnt say a lot less experienced because this games as easy as A-B-C,theres always a basic template to follow,what has increased is scale and vision,long before I was on this forum I was growing plants :lookaround:

gallery_44344_4738_56159.jpggallery_44344_4738_37966.jpggallery_44344_4738_48325.jpggallery_44344_4738_79368.jpg

• Like 12

This year has just gone past me not as hectic as it was the first few years, no hard work tbh all simple just over 40 plants, ended up with just over 30 fems and bloody god some of em are my biggest yet!

Piccys will be uploaded soon ive not been able to upload anything this year its soo annoying!

• Like 4

tune time means im chiilin . best of times right now in rustys world just cut first two autos . they was fd auto crossed with ny disel auto . turned out ok

yeild pretty small but after year ive had ill take what i can get at this point . big luv going out to anyone had it ruff this year , stick with it will mend it self in the end , :wink_kiss: . to rest

be lucky ;)

Edited by rusty trichomes
  • Like 7

• 2 weeks later...

So, yesterday the doc asks me are the new meds working/impacting me in anyway, I happily answer they seem to be working fine.

This morning I have spent three hours looking for seeds, turned the house upside down. To sit down and find them in my pocket. Maybe they are affecting the memory after all lmao :)

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
Guest OutdoorAl

Who has used a dji phantom drone before or seen one? I think this will be a awesome bit of kit to find new plots with. Have a look at dji phantom 2 vision plus. My mate has one and it's a great bit of kit. This is what you need @@panik for checking plots.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Anyone know what the awaiting authorisation thing on BP and Panik's profiles mean? They've been members on here for ages :unsure:

• Like 1