The Random Thread

whats_luring

31 minutes ago, DutchFox said:

as you said....its the farmer who put it there and will be using it soon......and paid for the value and transport.......would he poison his own land?:)

if you want it tested for any kind of poison...its going to cost you for analising in a prof lab.

any thing goes....but im not so worried about this case.

i know locations of former duming grounds of poison....and i see some idiots growing there on former poisendumping sites:thumbdown:....im more worried about such plots...:)

so always do your reachurges...about the place you wanne grow your smoke....

@DutchFox dude I want to get something straight with you before I continue to talk to you in this community. I have made no secret of the fact that your recent antics and rude behaviour has really pissed me off, however I don't want to just ignore you as this is also rude and would make me a ittle hypocritical.

I appreciate for efforts of input into what I post and questions I ask so this is why I decided to get this straight with you first. Take some advice from me that is non canna related.. you need to change your approach in the way you share your information.. keep it on the boards mate  sending everyone private messages and then being rude when you want rid of the conversation isn't going to win you a popularity contest. None of us really know each other on this site so I think if you need to talk to somebody privately then do so in a respectful manner. I have put this on the boards rather than privately as I would not want anyone thinking I was being ignorant to your efforts of input to my posts. I like to see us as 1 big family on here so I'd really rather not have any bad blood with anyone on here.. I come here for escape to talk and share with like minded people so would really like it to remain this way.  So no hard feelings ok.. if it happens again then I will not feel bad and anyone reading this will understand when I tell you to fuk off and do 1.. peace dude lets keep things nice here :yinyang:

Edited by Revive

my best guess is that the farmer is adding organics to his clay.....but the above test will show you.....:)

so im curious for the bottle picture of your test.....

i have seen a lot of times...sandpiles on clay as well........so its bettering the clay..for growing........farmers normal practise...:)

Edited by DutchFox

Yes this could quite clearly be for ammendments to the native soil for the farmers use.. however as I do not no what he intends to grow I dont have much indication of the state of the soil.. ph... non organic additives and so forth.. I may have been moved from a contaminated area and left there to be disposed of.. but I will post a picture the sediment test once its carried out.  Also will try germ so beans to see how they get on and if they florish once they break cover.. :yinyang:

in non bio-farming.....so conventional farming....

there is burning of organics in the soil when you grow any kind of crop...which you harvest.......so farmers must add orgnics again....or they grow orgnics in winter on de land.....which they will not crop but turn in their soil as adding organics to their soil.

and/or...by just adding/mixing compost to their soil.....like the pile you saw.....

so yes...be quick by removing what you want to use in your clay.....you are doing bacically exactly the same as he is....:)

and he might do it soon...himself......

• Like 1

germinating in rich compost....might fail........so use a mix op this compost and your native plot soil for testing germination...

i cant tell how rich that pile is....

i can get any amount of compost i want  from a friend...and yes i know its too rich to germinate in....but its top stuff !!

its just not for germinating....this is done in poor soil....since a seedling needs no nutes...

Edited by DutchFox

20 minutes ago, Revive said:

I do not no what he intends to grow 

Take as much as you want, pile it near your plot and wait to see what farmer does with it

if he’s adding it to his soil then all is good and you can amend your soil then 

I would use it anyway cos I doubt the farmer would have either bought it to use or been paid to let it be dumped if it was full of poison or chemicals 

Just now, Jack010 said:

Take as much as you want, pile it near your plot and wait to see what farmer does with it

if he’s adding it to his soil then all is good and you can amend your soil then 

I would use it anyway cos I doubt the farmer would have either bought it to use or been paid to let it be dumped if it was full of poison or chemicals 

Yeah good shout mate.. thats my plan gonna bag some up and hide it in the rough close by.. yeah I doubt its full of poison but id like to no if there are any other contaminants that may effect my girls.. id be silly to just assume its ok I reckon bro.. there is enough time to run a home test with a few beans so I think that will be a great indication of how good it is.. its nice and dark and considering it was completely saturated yesterday structure looks pretty good.

We shall see in the next few days @Jack010:yep:

12 minutes ago, DutchFox said:

germinating in rich compost....might fail........so use a mix op this compost and your native plot soil for testing germination...

i cant tell how rich that pile is....

i can get any amount of compost i want  from a friend...and yes i know its too rich to germinate in....but its top stuff !!

its just not for germinating....this is done in pour soil....since a seedling needs no nutes...

Looking at it I'm not sure its pure compost mate, but this is a good point.. I got beans comming out my ass right now so no real loss if they fail.. it may be good to go as it is and that will save me some agg..  I will just make a big bed. This plot will only be small, 4 probably, maybe 6 plants.. its all if ...whats.... and maybe,s  right now so time will tell I guess.. I have some time to make my decisions right now :yinyang:

like jack and i said....pile it up and hide it...asap...and do the bottle test..that give you answers..:)

with a sand pile i did the same...and thats bettering clay structure without a doubt...:)

farmers are pro...

Edited by DutchFox
  • Like 1

Just now, Ccs141 said:

Found 3 potential spots today so hopefully be sorting em 

jup...take a bit of soil....and just do the bottle test...:)....its a litlle effort...

good luck !

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Ccs141 said:

Found 3 potential spots today so hopefully be sorting em 

good 4 you !....

i found a plot.....i kept my eyes on for 2 years......and my luck....they just deepenend the water beside it.....they dumped some 50 cm of that good organics from the bottem of that water....  on top of that thick clay plot soil there.....

wawwwwww......still cant beleave my luck !!!!:rofl:

a guerilla wet dream come true....:)

Edited by DutchFox
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, DutchFox said:

in non bio-farming.....so conventional farming....

there is burning of organics in the soil when you grow any kind of crop...which you harvest.......so farmers must add orgnics again....or they grow orgnics in winter on de land.....which they will not crop but turn in their soil as adding organics to their soil.

and/or...by just adding/mixing compost to their soil.....like the pile you saw.....

so yes...be quick by removing what you want to use in your clay.....you are doing bacically exactly the same as he is....:)

and he might do it soon...himself......

Exactly.. im 80% sure it will be good however as this game has many obstacles from start to finish I want to do my best to make sure I don't add to this before I have even began. That 20% of doubt is worth doing abit of homework on :yinyang:

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, DutchFox said:

like jack and i said....pile it up and hide it...asap...and do the bottle test..that give you answers..:)

with a sand pile i did the same...and thats bettering clay structure without a doubt...:)

farmers are pro...

Taking some and hiding it was always my plan as pointed out in my first post.. your right farmers no there craft however there are also many ways of growing crop.. I just want to make sure what ever choices I make it suits my girls :yinyang:

• Like 1