The Random Thread

whats_luring

1 hour ago, Ccs141 said:

No way as if u got some of the fast skittles and only got autos now gonna grab some rgsc stuff soon got 3 auto ammo 3blue tooth auto 3 gg auto and 3 mazar auto one auto gg from urban legends got two c99 of female seeds gonna try a few auto variety see which produces the best weight smoke wise gonna get some photo\sem auto of rgsc looking forward to seeing how the autos do always been told autos don't produce and don't ripen but wanna see need something early this year as it's just me this year wanna try the s6 and a the Kabul express from Kalashnikov seeds for hash obviously keep a bit smoke u trying any autos this year 

serious 6 got a good rep last year mate id say there deffo worth jumping on.. very hardy and mould resistant from nearly every diary I read.. top of my list they was.. @panik has them in stock mate if your interested.. thought about kabul express myself but when the chance for the fast zkittles came up I couldn't miss out.. I was very lucky lets say that.. on your tod this season bud aye? Whats happened to exile?

Haven't seen him all-round these parts

• Like 2

Had a bit of a fall out and yeah I know hopefully he should be back on soon don't mindbeing on my own. This year gives me chance to try a few things I wanted to last year he doesn't want to waste any space on the plot so wouldn't use any autos apart from auto purple freeze take it that's the freeze land X sweet purple want to try a few different things this year have got thank exile tho taught me quite abit last year and can't say I'd know it without him 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Ccs141 said:

Had a bit of a fall out and yeah I know hopefully he should be back on soon don't mindbeing on my own. This year gives me chance to try a few things I wanted to last year he doesn't want to waste any space on the plot so wouldn't use any autos apart from auto purple freeze take it that's the freeze land X sweet purple want to try a few different things this year have got thank exile tho taught me quite abit last year and can't say I'd know it without him 

Thats a shame mate, with the shit going on in this world it ain't worth losing good friends.. hope you both make amends.. well seems you have now learnt what you needed to fly solo...first hand knowledge from someone like him is worth its weight in gold dude.. well your in for some hard graft being on your tod but loads of us on here work alone.. good luck sunshine :yinyang:

• Like 1

Nice one man and yeah gold mine of knowledge with all the ground prep and plot choice strains as well can't wait to see what this year brings still need get out plot hunting this weekend can't wait got another order of seeds to do soon hope all goes well for you this year man :yinyang:

• Like 1

So guys and girls a had a nice lil find today while scouting out area of a potential new plot.. wanted to check out a few more of the finner details of what would be needed supply's wise to make it a success.. water source is in place 50 meters away. Nice big fence to keep any wanderers out.. not sure on the cover yet as its all still a bit bare.. access is great as its a little sneak off a public footpath.. parking is a plenty  many diff lil spots to interchange between during visits.. the 1 thing that kind of lets this whole area down is the native soil, prob 70% clay.. hmm so I had some idea to save having to lug dirt/ comp  there..so as said I was taking in the surroundings and making my plans I took a lil detour to check the other side of some rough and bingo had the find of my life.. bang on location 100m away id say...

Why thank you Mr farmer I am forever in your debt lol

large.20210202_162801_compress40.jpg

large.20210202_191229_compress22.jpglarge.20210202_185701_compress46.jpg

I am sure this will not be there for long so my plan is to sneak over 1 eve very soon, bag some of this up and hide it in the rough close by..  I just hope there is enough lol

not usually this lucky so someone is looking down on me :thumsup: maybe ill just rake it out a bit lol talk about a mega bed lol

Edited by Revive
  • Like 7

As good as it looks it may be worth taking a sample home to test ... structure seems good to me bearing in mind its been pissing down for days..  can anyone recommend a good soil testing kit :yinyang:

2 hours ago, Revive said:

So guys and girls a had a nice lil find today while scouting out area of a potential new plot.. wanted to check out a few more of the finner details of what would be needed supply's wise to make it a success.. water source is in place 50 meters away. Nice big fence to keep any wanderers out.. not sure on the cover yet as its all still a bit bare.. access is great as its a little sneak off a public footpath.. parking is a plenty  many diff lil spots to interchange between during visits.. the 1 thing that kind of lets this whole area down is the native soil, prob 70% clay.. hmm so I had some idea to save having to lug dirt/ comp  there..so as said I was taking in the surroundings and making my plans I took a lil detour to check the other side of some rough and bingo had the find of my life.. bang on location 100m away id say...

Why thank you Mr farmer I am forever in your debt lol

large.20210202_162801_compress40.jpg

large.20210202_191229_compress22.jpglarge.20210202_185701_compress46.jpg

I am sure this will not be there for long so my plan is to sneak over 1 eve very soon, bag some of this up and hide it in the rough close by..  I just hope there is enough lol

not usually this lucky so someone is looking down on me :thumsup: maybe ill just rake it out a bit lol talk about a mega bed lol

To the right of your hand looks like a seedling sprouting already lol

55 minutes ago, B-real said:

To the right of your hand looks like a seedling sprouting already lol

Fuk me bro well spotted, kinda looks like a canna plant dont it

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Revive said:

As good as it looks it may be worth taking a sample home to test ... structure seems good to me bearing in mind its been pissing down for days..  can anyone recommend a good soil testing kit :yinyang:

Anyone?

7 hours ago, Revive said:

dunno if you can get it translated....but its one of the test i do...

google translate is your firend...its subtitled in dutch....maybe 4 u in englsh??

Edited by DutchFox

Bodemtest5.jpg

from the bottem up...

sand...loam ....clay...water.

and you see ontop of the clay some organic stuff..just a tiny bit in this case.....on the left

Edited by DutchFox

Whats up guys and gals.. so after my lil find yesterday I plan to carry out a few tests on this soil.. last season due to a late male being found on the plot out of the so called fem seeds lots of my bud got seeded from pollination..  as I have loads I think im going to try and germ a few in this soil to see if it causes any issues.. I figure young seedlings will bit a lot more delicate so should hopefully highlight any issues this soil may have. Its the fact that I don't no where this has been taken from that is a cause of concern. As you can see the structure looks pretty good but I just wonder about any contamination. Do you guys think this may be a good idea to determine weather this soil is usable? All input welcome.. peace peeps :yinyang:

3 hours ago, Revive said:

Whats up guys and gals.. so after my lil find yesterday I plan to carry out a few tests on this soil.. last season due to a late male being found on the plot out of the so called fem seeds lots of my bud got seeded from pollination..  as I have loads I think im going to try and germ a few in this soil to see if it causes any issues.. I figure young seedlings will bit a lot more delicate so should hopefully highlight any issues this soil may have. Its the fact that I don't no where this has been taken from that is a cause of concern. As you can see the structure looks pretty good but I just wonder about any contamination. Do you guys think this may be a good idea to determine weather this soil is usable? All input welcome.. peace peeps :yinyang:

as you said....its the farmer who put it there and will be using it soon......and paid for the value and transport.......would he poison his own land?:)

my best guess is that the farmer is adding organics to his clay.....but the above test will show you.....:)

so im curious for the bottle picture of your test.....

if you want it tested for any kind of poison...its going to cost you for analising in a prof lab.

any thing goes....but im not so worried about this case.

i know locations of former duming grounds of poison....and i see some idiots growing there on former poisendumping sites:thumbdown:....im more worried about such plots...:)

so always do your reachurges...about the place you wanne grow your smoke....

Edited by DutchFox