The Random Thread

whats_luring

On 08/12/2020 at 8:56 PM, Lea Valley said:

Ch@ppers.....Brilliant.... I was given a photocopy of this book in 1984. I had to photocopy it and return the photocopied book back. I’ve never seen it in colour !!! I shit my pants when I scrolled onto your post. Ahhh fond memories. I read it avidly at the time. I did have a go but it was using bag seed from the frontline at Sandringham Road Stoke Newington from the Jamaican boys. Obviously it didn’t come to anything but it did spark something inside me. By the early 90’s the first of the acclimatised seeds we’re coming onto the market from the early Dutch breeder pioneers. 
All this before the internet when you couldn’t be spoon fed with information and had to figure it out for yourself and the country wasn’t being dug up to build houses. 

Fuk me bro i remember that said front line in sandringham Road.more clapton than stokie.. way back in the day that was dude.. that was the first time I ever see propper yardies... they was selling all kinds of class a but done some banging weed if you knew what boys to go to.. most of the time if they didn't know you your comming away with a bag of teabag and tyme..at best lol that takes me back some years.. round the same time as the riots on Broadwater farm If I remember rightly.. going back about 36 years that.. where did that time go man :yinyang:

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Jack010 said:

Felt so guilty, one more done a runner and another later on burrowed out of the pile of soil I had piled up. Thought I’d done something prior to seeing them as some dried grass came out. Gutted I messed up their home as well. 

That’s my 5th plot prepped so far, got 3 more to do but one of which will be done at plant out, the nightmare to get to one which I’ll just put down slow release pellets like last year but will stake the cages proper this time so they done blow over and suffer rot again.

Also see a potential 9th plot but don’t know if I’ll go ahead with that one cos 8 is hard to handle as it is.

Hope for better this year, I know I say it every year but iv spent money this year on loads of bone meal, chicken poo, ffb, rock dust and more which iv put down a mix of around 15kg per plot mixed with the soil and coco and mulch from the area.

Got bamboo as well, going to stake things up properly this year

Sounds like your bang at it dude.. I commend your commitment to the cause :yep:

I haven't even started anything spending all my money on garden shit like fleece, mesh etc, got a few beds... 

Edited by Funk P

Hey guys and girls.. has anyone had trouble getting there post from royal mail? Been waiting on my beans for 2 weeks now, some fuked up service there providing right about now..at this rate they will have grown buds by the time I get them :wallbash: stressful times..

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Ccs141 said:

Go@Jack010 won't let me remove the tag from last post 

@Revive got mine two days after order I'd be phoning royal mail 

I don't no what the fuks going on... 3 companys all sent but I got naff all.. nearly 2 weeks its been since ordering.. royal mail is fuked up right now down my ends it would seem :wallbash:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, stu sleeper 20vt said:

Maybe you got a rogue posty...

Well he would be a clever cunt cause he never stole the bills that came through the door lol

• Like 1

Finally the postman got his shit together.. letter box was like a mean bean machine today.. roll on April :yep:

Edited by Revive
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Revive said:

Finally the postman got his shit together.. my letter box was like a mean bean machine today.. roll on April :yep:

What u got on the list this year 

• Like 2

Just now, Ccs141 said:

What u got on the list this year 

Hey bro.. so making an appearance this season is..

Serious 6

mwf

Exo mob spurt

Purple urkle

Opg x freezland

Fast zkittles 

Affiedaze

Purple freeze bx1

Got a new plot too so plenty to get on with bro

What you fancy this season?

• Like 5

Where did you find the purple urkle seeds been trying to find some grown  a couple urkle crosses and liked them

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bfehillbilly said:

Where did you find the purple urkle seeds been trying to find some grown  a couple urkle crosses and liked them

Hey dude, infact they came as a surprise freebie with my order.. not grown these out before so a nice treat..:yinyang:

No way as if u got some of the fast skittles and only got autos now gonna grab some rgsc stuff soon got 3 auto ammo 3blue tooth auto 3 gg auto and 3 mazar auto one auto gg from urban legends got two c99 of female seeds gonna try a few auto variety see which produces the best weight smoke wise gonna get some photo\sem auto of rgsc looking forward to seeing how the autos do always been told autos don't produce and don't ripen but wanna see need something early this year as it's just me this year wanna try the s6 and a the Kabul express from Kalashnikov seeds for hash obviously keep a bit smoke u trying any autos this year 

• Like 1

Gunna run some serious6 this year an maybe a few GGold, hoping for a better year than last as i lost all but 1 g gold to mold..:mellow: 

• Like 2