The Random Thread

whats_luring

Had a few freebies from attitude a while back and as i'm starting to make plans for May i wondered if any of these would be any good outdoors.

large.DSCN2994.JPG

To be honest i'm never going to grow a lot indoors maybe the odd 1 or 2 or none at all just can't see my mrs agreeing to it and the dreaded landlord inspection every couple of months.

So these are destined to go out in May or if they an indoor only i will gift em to a mate who does a bit indoors any thoughts or comments on what might do well or what be a no no ????

• Like 1

I have grown the purple wreck and blue cheese last summer they did ok grew them both back 10-12 years they were better back then grew the blue dream a couple years back but from a different breeder it was nice hell they were freebies I'd grow em all if I had space for them

On 05/12/2020 at 11:58 AM, TheWailingOne said:

Not sure if this has been posted already but Vice released this earlier this week. Probably someone from here.

Anyone who has followed there diary will know, not sure If this is good publicity tho.. 750,000 views.. 

• Like 1

On 27/12/2020 at 4:35 PM, Downsouth said:

Anyone who has followed there diary will know, not sure If this is good publicity tho.. 750,000 views.. 

I remember when uk guerrilla growing was somewhat a secret,if you knew you knew.

Now weve got news team on our plots i think its dinlo if you ask me..its drawn unheeded attention.

I respect the growers in that vid for actually growing but the way there going about it isnt right

They must have a big old pair of balls or be touched in the head

:yinyang:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, whats_luring said:

I remember when uk guerrilla growing was somewhat a secret,if you knew you knew.

Now weve got news team on our plots i think its dinlo if you ask me..its drawn unheeded attention.

I respect the growers in that vid for actually growing but the way there going about it isnt right

They must have a big old pair of balls or be touched in the head

:yinyang:

It’s a bit much yeah, must of got a few quid from VICE. If it’s the boys I think they have been around smashing it for years and do like to put on a show. Said too much IMO could of let the video do the talking, but  fair play to em it’s anyone’s game if they they got the graft, bottle and knowledge. So many ppl give it a go but fail at one of the above

• Like 2

Hi guys ok so new stock and big re stock is going live tomorrow Sunday 10th jan 2pm don’t miss out there limited numbers of some stuff like fast Zkittles.. 

sorry for delays it’s been hectic and there’s a couple more things coming next week also .. :yep: 

• Like 8

10 hours ago, panik said:

Hi guys ok so new stock and big re stock is going live tomorrow Sunday 10th jan 2pm don’t miss out there limited numbers of some stuff like fast Zkittles.. 

sorry for delays it’s been hectic and there’s a couple more things coming next week also .. :yep: 

where will you be able to watch live?

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, murzyn said:

where will you be able to watch live?

They are going live on our website at 2pm today Realgorillaseeds.com 

outdoor feminised category 

Edited by panik
  • Like 6

On 15/01/2020 at 7:09 PM, Socksnsandals said:

Have tried searching 420 to see if this has been highlighted before and couldn't see it but apologies if old news as I note it has been covered by the news media.  I have just been introduced to this website what3words.com which divides the world's surface into 3m grids and defines each one by a combination of three words rather than having to give a 6+6 or more figure grid reference. It is interesting and could have applications in GG but of course our aim is not to reveal location so an easy accurate location tool is in many ways the antithesis of that!

However, if you wanted to show someone where a plot or potential plot is it would be great.  I found this potential one topped.magic.mirror - very little chance of rippers but site security is tight with a lot of police around and this one provider.warned.pelted which has no chance of rippers but difficult to access your plants safely - the location suggests be warned that the providers of that security are pelted... ETA - and there would be no rabbit or deer problem.

I was thinking of 'what3words' the other day after seeing a ad on TV.

what3words.com

Thought about using it if doing a GG with plants spaced out with individuals at separate locations so easier to find.

Was going to do my own post - But thought I'd do a search first and found yours @Socksnsandals

But was unsure on security of using such a system... Hmmmmm :unsure: Thoughts?