The Random Thread

whats_luring

Sensi seeds Mexican sativa or Early Skunk both have numerous great outdoor reviews on Sensi anyone back em up??

Hurt my foot a while back and I still can't put weight on it so not been able to vist any plants for over a month now and some longer. Most are in compost bags with bottom cut out so I hope they are ok. I'm so curious but my plots are not suitable for crutches.

Edit: that bug a salt is top, I gotta get one of them

Edited by Pete Tugwood

Guest RandyBoBandy

done did the same thing ^^ not as bad as yours by the sounds of it, this my foot as of today.. need new toe tectors, just cant work in mine

gallery_32555_5449_16289.jpg

had to soldier on at work and have to visit a plot..

shouldnt be such a tight arse should i

edit to add.. i need one of the salt guns too!

Edited by RandyBoBandy
  • Like 3

Guest RandyBoBandy

pulled something out,then that dragged out what fell on my foot lol donut

Edited by RandyBoBandy
  • Like 1

looks painful mate. I had to jump off sumat that was a bit high and bruised my feet. Its dying down now and thankfully not broken.

gallery_75139_6632_56412.jpg

• Like 1

Epsom salts and hot water is your best shot for a quick recovery . I broke a toe when I dropped a large log of holly on it ,barefoot . Steeping the foot in epsom salts and hot water is really good ,feels weird ,you can feel the fracture inside your flesh . ATB :rockon:

• Like 3

Very nice looking plant that Randy, I like the leaf structure. Looks like it will allow light to pass through to the lower leaves very nicely.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...