The Random Thread

whats_luring

3 minutes ago, Ch@ppers said:

We did actually get approached, but decided upon discretion :yinyang:

A wise choice. Im sure whoever it was had their reasons/point of view. I do have admiration and respect for those of us who stick their neck out for the cause, but I can't help questioning some of their methods.

Its a weird situation we are right now in the UK om one hand I could go to prison for having a plant in my wardrobe and on the other Theresa May's husband is one of the main investors in the one of the biggest grow ops in the world.

An interesting move on their part to sign up to it.... but motives aside, they seemed like sound lads and clearly top class A1 growers. I think they represented the community exceptionally well and got some good messages across. It could have gone so badly had the wrong growers signed up to it so it's thumbs up from me because someone was going to do it. 

Maybe they'll be watching the feedback on this thread wondering whether to make an appearance?......I hope no one is too critical as I for one would like to see them back on this site! IMHO you did a good job boys :yep:

• Like 8

Some lovely looking plants on that video.  Great girls and growers.

I would be little bit worried regards drone shots. The flyover was very revealing it only takes one local to that area to figure it out and your spent.

There not all the same and there can be some quite unique features about them. 

Edited by growinggold
  • Like 3

18 hours ago, DutchFox said:

lol....the girl was all ears after she heard...great sex....:rofl:

Must admit I made a mental note to stick some Serious 6 on the shopping list for next year at that point too 

• Like 6

There’s one thing they did wrong in that documentary, big big no no in my eyes ... 

no mention of all the realgorillaseeds strains they were cropping lol 

• Like 14

Mate. In comparison to the urban warrior vice doc I think they portrayed the community well and as previously stated, get some really good points across.. still.. I wouldn't have done it.. but their grow was out of this world! ;)

• Like 3

The drone footage won’t have people know where it is

Theres thousands of roads , motorways, roundabouts and stuff that all look familiar 

They might be sacking that plot off after that season anyway

I recognised that van tho.  :yep:

Hope they had a good year this season, you know who you are.  :smoke:

2 hours ago, zorg said:

No night vision goggles? What a shame. 

Assuming you aren't being sarcastic...... have you ever used them before @zorg? Considering how much time I spend in pitch black in remote areas (and the various injuries sustained directly because of this over the last few years lol) I've always had one eye on them but not sure how good they are? Any feedback? 

15 minutes ago, Topdeck said:

Assuming you aren't being sarcastic...... have you ever used them before @zorg? Considering how much time I spend in pitch black in remote areas (and the various injuries sustained directly because of this over the last few years lol) I've always had one eye on them but not sure how good they are? Any feedback? 

I have a set, very little application for GG, just another bit of gear that might come in useful, if you decide to go down that route the NV world changes quickly nowadays, have a look at pulsar axion models, thermal is far more valuable if your into it than bottom level GEN-2 or 3 NV gear. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Topdeck said:

I was just going to say Ian at backwoods has the thermion at just under a grand for blackfriday, you can detect a human sized heat signature at over a kilometer. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Jack010 said:

I recognised that van tho.  :yep:

Hope they had a good year this season, you know who you are.  :smoke:

5 hours ago, ocb said:

but their grow was out of this world! ;)

My thoughts exactly...

Was hoping they would pop in with some harvest shots but maybe best not for their own piece of mind.

Hope they had a good year

• Like 1