The Random Thread

whats_luring

@Spliffman100look for grasslands with sheep/horses......

and other grasslands without chemical vertiliser....where they live....

look in the moist higher grass

Schotse_Hooglander_2_in_kleur.jpg

be carefull there are poisenous lookalikes...

do not look in forrests...

what you want is..... psilocybe semilanceata.

Edited by DutchFox

Yeah un disturbed grass land which hasn't had chemical fertiliser put on it. They dont tend to grow much on rich grassland. Had more luck on the sort of field with little grass tufts of long grass. High up grass land on hills is ideal like in brecon beacons and Yorkshire Dale's. You get an eye for where you are likely to find them after a while.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Exile420 said:

When are we all moving then?

I have just been chatting to one guy who has a licence for 500 indoor plants but he is allowed 4 licences :smokin:

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Ch@ppers said:

I have just been chatting to one guy who has a licence for 500 indoor plants but he is allowed 4 licences :smokin:

frantically searches internet for cheap flight and rental properties.

big rental properties, with good electric supply

Edited by badbillybob
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, badbillybob said:

I am ahead of the pack lol

large.Screenshot_20200730_220042.jpglarge.Screenshot_20200829_102900.jpglarge.user462206_pic1964302_1564591981.jpg

• Like 9

26 minutes ago, badbillybob said:

big rental properties, with good electric supply

large.Screenshot_20201107_095603.jpg

• Like 10

On 03/11/2020 at 10:51 AM, Spliffman100 said:

So jealous. Searched my part of the world year after year and eventually gave up as I never found any.

Two rough experience one at Glastonbury put me off shrooms completely hahahahaha

27 minutes ago, Quimmy said:

Two rough experience one at Glastonbury put me off shrooms completely hahahahaha

Too unpredictable and chaotic a situation to be doing anything more than modest doses of psychedelics if you ask me. It's all about set and setting...

• Like 1

Gimmie some acid over a dose of shrooms any day. Acid is more 'controlable' .. wit mushrooms you jus along for the ride.. at their mercy. Had big doses that hardly touched the sides, had a handful that got me ridiculously fucked. You jus can't tell wots comin... gimmie acid any day... well... once a year at my age!

Edited by ocb
  • Like 8

On 08/11/2020 at 11:57 AM, ocb said:

Gimmie some acid over a dose of shrooms any day. Acid is more 'controlable' .. wit mushrooms you jus along for the ride.. at their mercy. Had big doses that hardly touched the sides, had a handful that got me ridiculously fucked. You jus can't tell wots comin... gimmie acid any day... well... once a year at my age!

Interesting, do you mean the experience or the dose is controllable? I'm guessing you mean the former.

Up to a point I agree, at least insofar as I have found that tryptamines, including psilocybin, are more chaotic for me. Coherent insights have been harder to come by and I struggle for the clarity and lucidity available with LSD.

I'm not sure I would really describe any of them as 'controllable', however, as controllability seems to depend mostly on dosage. A high dose of 200+ug of LSD, say, pretty much guarantees ego dissolution and a humbling encounter with one's conscience and subconscious.

Edited by Spliffman100
Clarity
  • Like 2