whats_luring

21 hours ago, Exile420 said:

Guess who's been ripped? Yup us..

Wankers, grips my shit that do

Hope you’ve all got enough to see you till next years end of season 

22 hours ago, Exile420 said:

Guess who's been ripped? Yup us..

Nightmare.

How many people know about your grow / know that you grow? I always think if the plot is well concealed you have to be pretty unlucky to be ripped. I mean, even if someone finds it, what are the chances they are one of the probably 1% who would actually go ahead and rip it? I'd expect more accidental finders to alert the police than to rip, and yet most people on here who lose their crops seem to lose them to rippers...

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Spliffman100 said:

I always think if the plot is well concealed you have to be pretty unlucky to be ripped. I mean, even if someone finds it, what are the chances they are one of the probably 1% who would actually go ahead and rip it? I'd expect more accidental finders to alert the police than to rip, and yet most people on here who lose their crops seem to lose them to rippers...

1%?? Have you seen the price of weed lately? I’d guess and say that the money rippers save on weed they can spend on drones.. lol 

Another reason why trail cams at strategic locations is the best solution. Find those nosy cunts, especially the ones with flying toys. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Slippy One said:

1%?? Have you seen the price of weed lately? I’d guess and say that the money rippers save on weed they can spend on drones.. lol 

Another reason why trail cams at strategic locations is the best solution. Find those nosy cunts, especially the ones with flying toys. 

Fair point about drones, wasn't really factoring that in!

But i feel for you, as you still have to be unlucky with that. They must cover tiny slivers of the countryside and it can't even be that easy to spot plants from drone footage unless you really have a big plantation laid out in rows or you leave everything bare around the plants.

• Like 2

The dronesmen are busy in the spring, so they already know the locations. Drones will trigger trail cams if they include some sky. 

it’s no use if you have caught potential rippers though, but knowing someone else has their eyes on your prize, at least you can either chop early or sabotage the plot. 

• Like 1

On 10/13/2020 at 11:34 AM, Slippy One said:

The dronesmen are busy in the spring, so they already know the locations. Drones will trigger trail cams if they include some sky. 

it’s no use if you have caught potential rippers though, but knowing someone else has their eyes on your prize, at least you can either chop early or sabotage the plot. 

I swear that dude was just a YouTube drone hobbyist wasn't he slip? lol had his own channel n everything didn't he mate? 

On 10/13/2020 at 11:20 AM, Spliffman100 said:

They must cover tiny slivers of the countryside and it can't even be that easy to spot plants from drone footage...

70% of the UK is farmland and that's obv not factoring in all the rural land that isn't farmland. All in all, only 8% of the UK landmass is urban. So 92% rural.. a drones jus not up for the job imo.. a military drone Yeah! But not the type we can buy. Just won't cover enough ground and too much footage to pick thru.. if someone smells your grow or maybe spots something or hears something, and is savvy enuf to clock wots goin on in the area but doesn't kno where to look, a drone would 100% make the discovery of the grow more likely and prob quite quick too.. but as a general scouting tool that will no doubt have to cover 100's of square miles over the season (Not even scraping the surface in reality) I just don't regard that as a feesable or effective method for trying to rip someone.. great as a tool once you have located the area, but pretty useless for random searches.. i reckon you'd get more hits driving round the m25 wit ure nose out the window. Also, for example, if someone was growing by a motorway, Imo flying a drone next to the motorway could draw attention as it's potentially dangerous. Gettin nicked with 100 of someone else's plants is just as bad! lol

Seriously @Slippy One, I can never tell if ure bein genuine or weather ure just on wind up! :rofl:.. either way it cracks me up. Peace

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

Due to my successful exploits in the wilds of wales this year this is the second payday where i didn't have to buy weed. :smokin:

I decided to upgrade the mancave the old projector and the old firestick that been driving me nuts for weeks have gone well put in a box for emergencies only. lol

In their place are a new full HD projector with 2 hdmi ports so can connect both stick and pc without messing about with adapters or swapping cables.

The dodgy firestick replaced with the river sites new 4k version which is hell of an improvement over the ancient one i had.

To solve virgins brilliant fibre but shit wifi i bought a £32 ac router set it all up and now have perfect signal through out the whole house no buffering for me in the middle of a game anymore.

Rough add up under £200 which i would easy spend on weed in a month normally.:wallbash:

So this outdoor growing is a no brainer to me i could never grow enough indoors so next season is gonna be HUGE. lol

Got 2 plots from this year plus 2 more sorted so that's still at least 3 plots short of what i plan for next year good job i bought a new pair of boots as well. lol

Today's ramble has been brought to u by RGSC's GG#5 X Freezeland which i have been smoking a shit load of.

• Like 5

@Ch@ppers mate u must have grown the GG#5 X Freezeland mate could u help me with the smell it reminds me of something put cant pin it down.

It smokes smoooooooth as feck and the smell defo comes through in the taste been in the jar a few weeks now and i got stunning smelling bud's that the smoke just seems to get better.

Really nice purple freeze by the way.

• Like 1

Just now, murphyblue said:

@Ch@ppers mate u must have grown the GG#5 X Freezeland mate could u help me with the smell it reminds me of something put cant pin it down.

By the end of the season mate I am noseblind, I can't smell weed, plus my nose has been repeatedly broken so it's pretty much fucked sadly :( I am thinking of having rhinoplasty but that won't fix my sense of smell :blub:

large.Screenshot_20201031_205618.jpg

• Like 17

So harvest season has finished but mushroom season started back in September . I went back to my hidden spot and picked for a few hours at the weekend for 4 weekends in a row. I have a agreement with the local farmer. 

He allows me to pick this field as long as i don't tell anyone about this gold mine ( Fine with me ) I've been picking at this place for years and i take care of it .

I think that the weather is about to turn really cold so i'll have one or two more picks before they die off. 
large.IMG-20201017-WA0002.jpglarge.IMG-20201010-WA0005.jpglarge.20201024_184122.jpg

• Like 22

On 11/1/2020 at 4:02 PM, murphyblue said:

GG#5 X Freezeland mate could u help me with the smell it reminds me of something put cant pin it down.

I had a couple different phenotypes mostly lemon citrus smells one smells of sick and floor cleaner and one has a minty smell

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Tommy tucker said:

So harvest season has finished but mushroom season started back in September . I went back to my hidden spot and picked for a few hours at the weekend for 4 weekends in a row. I have a agreement with the local farmer. 

He allows me to pick this field as long as i don't tell anyone about this gold mine ( Fine with me ) I've been picking at this place for years and i take care of it .

I think that the weather is about to turn really cold so i'll have one or two more picks before they die off. 
large.IMG-20201017-WA0002.jpglarge.IMG-20201010-WA0005.jpglarge.20201024_184122.jpg

So jealous. Searched my part of the world year after year and eventually gave up as I never found any.

• Like 1