The Random Thread

whats_luring

1 hour ago, HullFeltMashematician said:

Mate after I saw your comment I checked my dry box and there's a few buds with the white fuzz on the inside :furious: In the Lem OG x Frz I harvested wet the other day... I been saying/thinking all season I don't want no early bud.. But now I'm starting to think... I don't want no bud! I'm going out for a couple days and bringing the lot down. Going armed with a few rolls of kitchen towel to absorb some moisture out the buds..

Good shout on the kitchen roll, might give that a go too.. with all the rain bro there just full of water i guess once there hung and static itsjust a matter of time.. its hitting my big colas so im propper pissed dude.. gonna bin them once things go quite a bit later.. creeping in and out on this lockup isnt the most easiest but im without choice here.. testing times my man :wallbash:

• Like 1

By sounds of things yeah n ot checking the mould deep inside the buds you wanna prize em open and am sure that heater is helping the rot mate. If yeah buds are soaked then you might wanna put a fan full power to help dry em off for first day or to directly onto the buds. @Revive

• Like 1

10 hours ago, whats_luring said:

That hash is looking top notch @Exile420 I bet that goes down well with the bong :yep: I love a deep heavy hit,I've got loads of really nice import hash pics on the forums somewere I think it's called "import hashish" I'm deffo gonna get some bubble bags or something similar for all my trim this year I'm itching to give it a go!! 

Its lovely mate strong lemon terpes coming through.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, HullFeltMashematician said:

Mate after I saw your comment I checked my dry box and there's a few buds with the white fuzz on the inside :furious: In the Lem OG x Frz I harvested wet the other day... I been saying/thinking all season I don't want no early bud.. But now I'm starting to think... I don't want no bud! I'm going out for a couple days and bringing the lot down. Going armed with a few rolls of kitchen towel to absorb some moisture out the buds..

Bro check your dry room properly if you found some white fuzz.. im gutted had ti throw out 80% of my harvest early this morn, fuzz on just about everything.. 24 hrs it took to finish the lot

Seems my season may be over as I think its prob all fuked on site too.. rain rain rain its been and sadly its the 1 thing there is no control over.. not sure i can even be bothered to harvest anymore if this is the result of it..taking chances for no prize just isn't my bag these days..makes me wonder why I bother.. was buzzing on a high no ive came back down with a thud... hope your buds survive man..:yinyang:

• Like 2

Shake the water out of the buds the best you can and spread them out on a bed sheet on the floor put a fan or a couple fans on them while you trim put a fan or a couple fans along with a heater in the  the room where they are drying air circulation will keep them from molding be sure the buds aren't touching one another it will stay wet where they touch had to cut a big patch several years back in the rain me and three others trimmed for 36 hours non stop hung an attic full and had no problems AIR CIRCULATION is the biggest factor to stop the mold

• Like 2

If forced to harvest in the wet, I’ve found the ‘arm whirl’ to be a good way of getting most of the water off whilst on plot. This works best with whole branches that have had the fans and leaves removed first. Acceleration on the downward stroke seems to be the key. Then once back home, a fan moving dry air through them until they’re dry and wilting seems to do the trick. It’s never easy though and I’ve still lost bits after doing all this too. I’ve had some success wet trimming and splitting the buds at least as small as the end half of your thumb before drying begins.  Sometimes drying faster than ideal is better than risking being caught by the fuzz 

• Like 3

The itsy bitsy trichomes were pushing up and out.

Down came the rain and the mould begins to mount!

Out came the sunshine and dried up all the rain, 

So the itsy bitsy trichomes push up and out again!

:pitchfork:

• Like 21

15 minutes ago, zug said:

Your back 

• Like 4

Got a puppy this time last year so she's just over a year old now. Took her to a plot for the first time today I am so pleased with how she was. No barking or fuss, just waited patently for a couple of hours, watching the birds as I sorted it out.

Chewed the shit out of some canna stumps and kept an ear out :yinyang:

• Like 8

7 hours ago, zug said:

:yep: 

8 hours ago, zug said:

:thumsup:

• Like 1

Took tops off most of the plants so we been there for 12 hours salvaging what's there still, shit happens, adapt and overcome.

• Like 8

36 minutes ago, Exile420 said:

Took tops off most of the plants so we been there for 12 hours salvaging what's there still, shit happens, adapt and overcome.

Sorry to hear man! Couldn’t of said it better with adapt and overcome. Good luck mate!

• Like 1