The Random Thread

whats_luring

15 minutes ago, HullFeltMashematician said:

Popped out today to find mould mould mould.. This rain was very poorly timed.. Even the serious 6 is going mouldy after 3 days of 80%-90% humidity here.. 8+Oz rotten that wasn't rotten a few days back. Going to have to get my ass back out to the campsite and take the lot of what's left early or not, or I might not even break my 15oz target for the year, from near enough 50 plants :angry: all I can think is thank F I got the red purps down in time! Got a box of it to trim soon!

Its hitting us all now bro... as per the weather dictates the show.. as long as we get our quota for the year i guess its a success.. going to take all my big tops i think  even if some are like a week to go.. cant bear to watch it go to a furry soggy mess..

1 hour ago, Revive said:

some nice looking bubble bro :yep:

Cheers mate, I’m far from

done yet still like errmmm 50+ to go lol

• Like 4

I always put a fan in my drying room not blowing directly on the branches just enough to see them slightly moving and spread the branches out on the strings so the buds don't touch each other never had any mold once I get to that point 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Exile420 said:

Misses is out and daughter only one thing to do..

large.CC92073C-322F-4A4C-B716-21A163D203AB.jpeglarge.2C62DD46-96E8-4FB4-8E47-616B012944A4.jpeg

Big ol banger that 1 bro... that will put you nun nights im sure lol

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Exile420 said:

Misses is out and daughter only one thing to do..

large.CC92073C-322F-4A4C-B716-21A163D203AB.jpeglarge.2C62DD46-96E8-4FB4-8E47-616B012944A4.jpeg

Ahhh hash nooooodelll

Jealous of that fat boy! Enjoy

• Like 7

Fuking mold.. more wasted bud from the drying room thought it was just 1 bud but its fuking spreading.. knocking my fuking nuts out trying to deal with this seasons harvest really pissing me off watching that hard graft go to waste..the 2 fuking things I hate about the country im born in... the fact that weed isn't legal and the weather.. ruining some really  ice fat sticky buds... getting nowhere fast here.. i swear gonna throw the towel in soon, I just cant take much more:wallbash: shit cunt fuking weather and no good wanky mold.. had enough of this shit now.. not gonna keep risking my liberty when the prize keep getting pulled out from under my feet... always so close but also so far from success...

• Like 3

4 hours ago, bfehillbilly said:

I always put a fan in my drying room not blowing directly on the branches just enough to see them slightly moving and spread the branches out on the strings so the buds don't touch each other never had any mold once I get to that point 

Me neither bro, but never dried in a lockup before either.. built a dry room in there with fan filter and heater but got so much bud in there that was soaked through from all the rain, humidity is high 70% + put a big tray of cat litter in there too, not sure there is much more I can do tbh

• Like 1

Mate after I saw your comment I checked my dry box and there's a few buds with the white fuzz on the inside :furious: In the Lem OG x Frz I harvested wet the other day... I been saying/thinking all season I don't want no early bud.. But now I'm starting to think... I don't want no bud! I'm going out for a couple days and bringing the lot down. Going armed with a few rolls of kitchen towel to absorb some moisture out the buds..

• Like 1

Just had to unexpectedly chop 50% of my Red Mandarine in the garden after finding mold on lots of buds, it's happening to everyone i tink, hold tight peeps!! Juyst as long as we planted more than enough im sure we be fine, and @Revive you have done just that innit! Really sounds like you should invest in a decent dehumidifier + air purifier, do you got £££ wonga? If so i would highly recommend spending some decent cash (£150+) to get one, i got a Seago Smart Dry 2 Digital Dehumidifier which has continuous flow, very wize investment, set for years to come!
Don't give it all up bro, even if you feel like it, it's all about blood sweat and tears, it just keeps the balance of being happy after its all done, nothing this good comes easy, for a few weeks of manicness and chopping mold frenzy madness comes months and months of pleasure and joy, untill it all starts again next season... But we all in it togeather as one blood, one family, so it's one love :bong: better get me back to chopping........ the night is young....... large.ras_old_jah_bless.gif

• Like 5

That hash is looking top notch @Exile420 I bet that goes down well with the bong :yep: I love a deep heavy hit,I've got loads of really nice import hash pics on the forums somewere I think it's called "import hashish" I'm deffo gonna get some bubble bags or something similar for all my trim this year I'm itching to give it a go!! 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, SubSpecies said:

Just had to unexpectedly chop 50% of my Red Mandarine in the garden after finding mold on lots of buds, it's happening to everyone i tink, hold tight peeps!! Juyst as long as we planted more than enough im sure we be fine, and @Revive you have done just that innit! Really sounds like you should invest in a decent dehumidifier + air purifier, do you got £££ wonga? If so i would highly recommend spending some decent cash (£150+) to get one, i got a Seago Smart Dry 2 Digital Dehumidifier which has continuous flow, very wize investment, set for years to come!
Don't give it all up bro, even if you feel like it, it's all about blood sweat and tears, it just keeps the balance of being happy after its all done, nothing this good comes easy, for a few weeks of manicness and chopping mold frenzy madness comes months and months of pleasure and joy, untill it all starts again next season... But we all in it togeather as one blood, one family, so it's one love :bong: better get me back to chopping........ the night is young....... large.ras_old_jah_bless.gif

I hear ya my bro.. its just been 1 thing after another this season, fighting to get to the finish line with the said blood sweat and tears.. now i feel its me against the mold and I'm not sure i can win that 1.. bro money isn't really an issue if honest maybe I should go get 1 first thing tomorrow.. just took a bigger heater there in the hope to get the temp up a tad more in the hope the humidity will drop a lil but I fear this is not the answer... warmer and humid could be worst..

Thanks for the positive vibes as always man, I'm never let down by your feedback.. yep we are all united in this quest sadly due to this dreaded rot we are not always the happiest of familys.. advice taken, shopping in the morn dude... gonna slip into my dry room after midnight with a headlight and cut out what I find for now.. been harvesting every night but I guess putting wet bud in there all the time isn't helping.. keep it green bro.. one love :yinyang:

• Like 2