The Random Thread

whats_luring

On 31/08/2020 at 8:56 PM, brock1 said:

My female is just starting to drop pollen now. Very pretty tranny even if i do say so. :wub::blushing:

large.20200831_173219.jpg

Seen some nice 1's in pataya 

48 minutes ago, Lea Valley said:

large.AAEDF105-2956-4F1A-8ED8-9A23ACB7DAED.jpegOne of my cheeky early July plant outs. P’ s Lemonade OG. Loving the sharply serrated  leaves and super healthy colour. No dig, coco, MPC and a handful of chicken Poo.  Normally the Nettles in this small copse are much taller here, but due to the early drought this year they’re not covering the 56 inches of this interloper, it’s standing out like a Green Ganja Beacon against the backdrop. I’ve tied that Bitch down hard. It looks like it’s on the floor, it actually 2 foot above. So let’s see how she does in the next 8 weeks. 

Nice 1 leavalley Looking like she got enough green leaves to see her thru those stingers must prep the soil well

6 hours ago, ocb said:

large.reduced_20200903_162338_52453.jpgpeace

Thats cool, I know how he feels (mon with the canes)Nice details mate. Let's hope we have a sun like that for finishing off.

Edited by Tuggie
  • Like 3

54 minutes ago, Tuggie said:

Thats cool, I know how he feels (mon with the canes)Nice details mate. Let's hope we have a sun like that for finishing off.

Cheers. The other character is from 'the midnight gospals'.. if you haven't watched that (netflix) it will blow your mind

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ocb said:

Cheers. The other character is from 'the midnight gospals'.. if you haven't watched that (netflix) it will blow your mind

I like it from the couple of episodes I seen. Mate I got all your inspirations... even Bens with the mesh fence and stay cosy outline ;) Very subtle and I like how you made it your own. It's cool I like the spray deets.

• Like 1

Trying to think of a good excuse for when someone asks why one is grimacing and frantically checking TV info when a land developer on a tv show starts talking about the "overgrown wasteland" they are about to build 50 houses on and for how long it's been neglected... lol Bloody ruinin' the countryside, them bastards! Hope it's not round here like..! lol

• Like 1

Lemonade OG x Freezeland

Had to make some choice cuts today due to getting hit with the blight. I didn’t want to lose the head off this one (have already lost a few bits of it :( ) but here it is.

large.315E570B-5595-4ACD-9601-A3730687F295.jpeglarge.51413604-14E6-4D16-ADEE-D99DF7C91DBE.jpeglarge.EBDF874D-8A97-42A4-8E0E-3ED781D411F5.jpeg

• Like 13

2 hours ago, GrowingViking said:

Lemonade OG x Freezeland

Had to make some choice cuts today due to getting hit with the blight. I didn’t want to lose the head off this one (have already lost a few bits of it :( ) but here it is.

large.315E570B-5595-4ACD-9601-A3730687F295.jpeglarge.51413604-14E6-4D16-ADEE-D99DF7C91DBE.jpeglarge.EBDF874D-8A97-42A4-8E0E-3ED781D411F5.jpeg

Nice.. looks like wot I refer to as the 'orange and lemons' pheno. Smells like orange zest wit hint of lemon.. how does yours smell dude?

• Like 5

25 minutes ago, ocb said:

Nice.. looks like wot I refer to as the 'orange and lemons' pheno. Smells like orange zest wit hint of lemon.. how does yours smell dude?

Smells nice mate. At first they were all very sweet smelling. Proper tropical. As they’ve matured they’ve started kicking out a proper gassy smell with a bit of sweet along with it. Can’t wait to see how it smokes. A good test run for the rest! 

• Like 1

Just renturned from plot A, to discover all but one of the RGSC plants have been ripped :furious: Most were far from being ready.  Always got to play the number game and never put all your eggs in one basket. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Kern_Krop said:

Just renturned from plot A, to discover all but one of the RGSC plants have been ripped :furious: Most were far from being ready.  Always got to play the number game and never put all your eggs in one basket. 

feel your pain bud. 

all my photos ripped 

luckily id harvest my autos early.

pain in the ass im gonna be in a bad mood all day

• Like 1

Cheers mate, sorry to hear about your photo garden. Lucky save there with the autos pal. Sometimes when you use a spot for a couple years you feel your beauties are safe and forget about rippers. Time to roll up and phat one and get on google earth for next year. 

6 hours ago, Kern_Krop said:

Sorry to hear this mate .. 

• Like 1