The Random Thread

whats_luring

Yeah mate helena golds are taking the doors right off. Got some nice phenos. Durban x's of yours aswell. Really nice. Been running them last few years and picking the best.

They are both cracking strains pal, cheers!

• Like 1

On 17/08/2020 at 9:12 AM, Exile420 said:

Who’s used a spin pro? After using would I need to trim them more or were they sweet? Been reading mixed thoughts and just wanted to know what you lot thought of it.

Thinking of investing in 1 too mate.. not sure how ill find the time for the trimming sessions otherwise.. the only thing that puts me off is its gotta be put on a drying rack afterwards.. i do like a hang dry

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Revive said:

Thinking of investing in 1 too mate.. not sure how ill find the time for the trimming sessions otherwise.. the only thing that puts me off is its gotta be put on a drying rack afterwards.. i do like a hang dry

I do either doesnt really bother me in that sense.

On 13/08/2020 at 7:17 PM, ocb said:

Oh yeah.. forgot that bit.. he broadcast to the world about geurrilla growing.. an activity that works on the principle of the fact that not many people know about it. I mean, it's that standard 'Naah, you can't grow weed outdoors in the uk' opinion that makes it possible for people like us to grow weed outdoors in the UK. If every little prick knew then our plots wud be getting ripped left, right and centre.. and bein the greedy half-wit he Is, he decided to broadcast our geurrilla hobby (clues in the name) to an entire generation of pubeless millenials via vice to either try n make money, or to stroke his ego, which is clearly bigger than his brain. Peace

Those same millenials have no issues kniffing him down for a 10 bag of weed or dashing him with corrosive substances. The scales can tip drastically he just needs to think more before actions 

13 minutes ago, Exile420 said:

I do either doesnt really bother me in that sense.

Think going by the look of the girls this year im gonna need all the help I can so if this helps ill go grab 1.. found a massive 1 online 24 in bowl..comes with a large net rack and some snips... 174 sheets so not the cheapest but I figure this may be worth it.

• Like 1

Just now, Revive said:

Think going by the look of the girls this year im gonna need all the help I can so if this helps ill go grab 1.. found a massive 1 online 24 in bowl..comes with a large net rack and some snips... 174 sheets so not the cheapest but I figure this may be worth it.

Long term investment though init.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Revive said:

found a massive 1 online 24 in bowl.

Biggest isn't always the best, but you might find that out when using it. We once bought a trimmer,took it to a plot alongside an original spin Pro, and ended up booting the generic copy into a Bush an hour or so later lollarge.image.jpeg

• Like 13

14 minutes ago, Ch@ppers said:

Biggest isn't always the best, but you might find that out when using it. We once bought a trimmer,took it to a plot alongside an original spin Pro, and ended up booting the generic copy into a Bush an hour or so later lollarge.image.jpeg

Dude being as your a man that uses them, do you have a recommendation for me? Oh and I'm only considering this option due to time.. are they that much quicker in your opinion??

Appreciate your feedback  :yep:

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Revive said:

Dude being as your a man that uses them, do you have a recommendation for me? Oh and I'm only considering this option due to time.. are they that much quicker in your opinion??

Appreciate your feedback  :yep:

They are incredibly quick compared to scissors, more so if your racing against adverse weather, but it's best to go with the original model, imitation is the highest form of flattery, spinpro is often imitated :yinyang:

large.user406701_pic1791078_1507781135.jpeg.jpg

• Like 9

9 hours ago, Revive said:

I like a slow hang dry too only after removing the fans. I’ve found that dry trimming makes for a nicer end product too so if I don’t have time I cut the stems to fit dry branches into paper bags, label them and put them in a blue barrel with sealed lid. A little bit of silica gel in the bottom ensures the humidity drops after opening and closing. I can then trim and jar a bag at a time or at whatever pace I like aster the curing process is underway. Looks like you have plenty of work ahead looking that those bushes! 

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Clean Green said:

I like a slow hang dry too only after removing the fans. I’ve found that dry trimming makes for a nicer end product too so if I don’t have time I cut the stems to fit dry branches into paper bags, label them and put them in a blue barrel with sealed lid. A little bit of silica gel in the bottom ensures the humidity drops after opening and closing. I can then trim and jar a bag at a time or at whatever pace I like aster the curing process is underway. Looks like you have plenty of work ahead looking that those bushes! 

Now I like the sound of this idea.. somehow I need to take the pressure off myself and this way could do just that.. to be able to have this luxury would be a god send..my company is through the roof atm so doing long 12 hour days 7 days a week.. so my worry is time.. your way seems to work cause if for any reason I can't find the time to trim it wont matter..also been looking at the trim bags they do dry plants but I worry about the trichs breaking up if its done dry.. yes I have some small trees to get through so you can see my worry...thanks bro :yep:

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Ch@ppers said:

They are incredibly quick compared to scissors, more so if your racing against adverse weather, but it's best to go with the original model, imitation is the highest form of flattery, spinpro is often imitated :yinyang:

large.user406701_pic1791078_1507781135.jpeg.jpg

thanks mate..i think I will have a bit of a haul this season of it finishes well so may have to combine a few diff methods.. :yinyang:

• Like 2