The Random Thread

whats_luring

9 hours ago, Exile420 said:

Just thought I would leave this here with the conspiracy theorist lol

What a tosser , to be fair let him have all the attention, his real name and address is already extremely easy to find and if he wants to claim the “biggest grows” :wassnnme: then let him have it and the consequences, I’d be surprised if he doesn’t start to get issues over it if he doesn’t clean up his act 

• Like 6

On a lighter note everyone looks like they’re doing well this year :yahoo: so far I’ve had a plot found and ripped of everything but everything else seems to be great , I’ve got my diary almost done and when I’m back from st tropez in September I’ll chuck you all up some photos from the start to finish all in one go , I have to be honest I’m a little nervous I wasn’t planning on doing it as a plant and leave ,  luckily managed to get some top dressings down to hopefully carry them through flower as the native soil is a bit poo but such is life 

it’s my first year doing exclusively beans from the one and only @panik mostly a mix of some stuff I have left over from 19’ and some bits I got this year , didn’t bother germinating my cc fv’s in the end , was feeling the local genetics more but as I said , diary and show all will go up in sept once I can get it properly formatted and written a bit more eloquently - been a strange year for me certainly including a couple of schoolboy mistakes and a big chunk of kindness from someone on here 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Nongshim said:

been a strange year for me certainly including a couple of schoolboy mistakes and a big chunk of kindness from someone on here 

like shorts /Tshirt an mosquito’s kind of mistake lol 

I hope your season turns out well for you mate and September be bountiful :yep: 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Exile420 said:

Anyone know any free VPN apps for iPhone?

Dnt hold me to it but tunnel bear I used for a few years on android. 

So not sure but could do mate 

31 minutes ago, panik said:

like shorts /Tshirt an mosquito’s kind of mistake lol 

I hope your season turns out well for you mate and September be bountiful :yep: 

Hahahahahaha fuck I’d forgotten about that , I’ve still got scars from the mosquito bites , when I went down I actually left because of it was so bad until I remembered I didn’t really have time not to go , I don’t know how the fuck there’s so many of them there it’s just insane - last time I went to top dress I was running the possibilities of having chickens there to deal with them through my mind lol

thanks mate , we’ll see really , I hope so too , I’m more concerned about being able to get back to the U.K. for a few weeks rather than there being a harvest there , that I’m fairly sure of 

• Like 3

You all see the thread were the guy was talking about ripping a plot?

Joolz just told him straight lol 

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, Exile420 said:

You all see the thread were the guy was talking about ripping a plot?

Joolz just told him straight lol 

Where mate what section?

58 minutes ago, B-real said:

Where mate what section?

I'd like to know this too. If possible please.