The Random Thread

whats_luring

55 minutes ago, ravsta said:

X 4 is probably what i didnt want to hear lol so i will be definitely taking the tops off,, im to fussed on the yield i just want something quality and a nice couple of mums

Don't take that as gospel though, mine are indoors in a loft and i've put them through hell!

Others have had better results. All yours are looking real healthy though!

• Like 2

Just use proper permanent markers on the rough side. I'm finding labels from ancient old grows fully visible after years of sun/rain repeat. Many markers aren't permanent, many labels don't have a rough side. Don't buy these. 

@ocb cool it man, just humour, stop spamming the drone/power stuff with YOUR conclusions. Try a little humour instead, works for me. :yep: 

• Like 2

Any body growing in very open windy areas? I recently planted in a very open area just wondering if canes are a good idea or if would only cause damage from plants banging off them, the area in question always has a good air flow even on a calm day, little bit too windy for my liking, any thoughts, canes yes or no? Training to keep them low?

• Like 2

Does anybody have any experience of dementia and autism and up for a quick chat (pm) ? 

Edited by KayDog
Afterthought
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, rainy rock said:

Any body growing in very open windy areas? I recently planted in a very open area just wondering if canes are a good idea or if would only cause damage from plants banging off them, the area in question always has a good air flow even on a calm day, little bit too windy for my liking, any thoughts, canes yes or no? Training to keep them low?

Canes won't damage the plants bro, but mite not be that effective until they get a bit bigger. If you are worried about them blowing over you could attatch it to a cane with a plant tie. Once they are established they should be strong enough to hold themselves up. And then wen they are in flower, you will need to put a few canes around each plant to support them as they put on weight. Peace

Edited by ocb
  • Like 5

14 hours ago, Slippy One said:

Just use proper permanent markers on the rough side. I'm finding labels from ancient old grows fully visible after years of sun/rain repeat. Many markers aren't permanent, many labels don't have a rough side. Don't buy these. 

@ocb cool it man, just humour, stop spamming the drone/power stuff with YOUR conclusions. Try a little humour instead, works for me. :yep: 

Sorry dude. I struggle to pick up on that shit sometimes. Peace

• Like 5

Never intended it to be anything more than a quip, not aiming at anyone. We're all growers here, so all brederen. Even if we don't always agree or clock the gags. :yep:

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Slippy One said:

Never intended it to be anything more than a quip, not aiming at anyone. We're all growers here, so all brederen. Even if we don't always agree or clock the gags. :yep:

Amen

• Like 4

I've been told I'm using my ;) emoji wrong. 

For me, one of these ;) means a friendly side-by-side brotherhood connection. Apparently it means something else. 

Please ignore any old ;) posts I've done. I'm not a sly, sarky kind of person. 

I have now retired the use of ;)

Apologies to all. 

Edited by KayDog
  • Like 7

On 20/06/2020 at 1:38 AM, ocb said:

You not worried bout the neighbour's? You may have to remove the plastic if it gets too humid in flower. Looks great though!

Big balls for sure, more so cheese. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Exile420 said:

Anyone know any free VPN apps for iPhone?

I’m sure there’s a couple but in reality you get what you pay for with that kind of stuff , I use nordvpn on a desktop , not sure if it’s iPhone compatible 

• Like 1