The Random Thread

whats_luring

@BLhaze art line make marker pens for the construction industry, they do lots of different types including a gardening one that is UV resistant. I use the concrete and the plumbing one (will write on wet plastic) in work and they are very good. Only a couple of quid so might be worth a try.

@BLhaze like @Nongshim said regarding the krink markers. You can also buy wax markers that can write on wet walls and obv repell water too. I suppose you could use any coloured wax to scrawl on the label. Another idea, although a bit ott.. you remember those label printers about the size of a staple gun. They print embossed writing on plastic labels and you can peel the back off and stick it to something. They are proper hardcore 

• Like 1

Couple of pics from my lockdown seed popping,, the large ones 2 cheese 2 golden lemon and 6 i think skywalker og  and the 11 small ones are paniks lemonade og and killer orange which i will be taking the tops off for cut as im looking for a couple mums o and one paniks autos urban legend which ill get a better piccy of as its a bit further along now..I will be covering these over in the next couple of days to instigate flowering so ill be pulling the auto out for more light,, all housed in my 1.2m high polly on stilts  large.edited-image_zpshbuix2fx.jpglarge.edited-image_zpsvo4ve9ed.jpglarge.edited-image_zps9v707dsv.jpglarge.edited-image_zps8hvmkdyn.jpg

• Like 16

16 minutes ago, ravsta said:

Couple of pics from my lockdown seed popping,, the large ones 2 cheese 2 golden lemon and 6 i think skywalker og  and the 11 small ones are paniks lemonade og and killer orange which i will be taking the tops off for cut as im looking for a couple mums o and one paniks autos urban legend which ill get a better piccy of as its a bit further along now..I will be covering these over in the next couple of days to instigate flowering so ill be pulling the auto out for more light,, all housed in my 1.2m high polly on stilts  large.edited-image_zpshbuix2fx.jpglarge.edited-image_zpsvo4ve9ed.jpglarge.edited-image_zps9v707dsv.jpglarge.edited-image_zps8hvmkdyn.jpg

Great work mate. 

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Slippy One said:

They also have a T-shirt wearing pot-belly drone division operating around 75m away directly over old ripped plots.  :yep:

Wtf dude? What's your problem with me? Twice now I've said to you 'let's leave it there, no hard feelings' and you just keep bringing it back up... again!

I've already proven (y'know proof? That thing that shows beyond doubt) that drones of that nature are used for checking pylons and it was yourself who initially said your plot was rite next to a pylon. So I don't get your problem? I was just trying to give you some friendly advice on wot he could be doing... so.. you think you able to leave it there mate? Or you just gunna say yeah and then in 2 days bring it up again?..

And if you gunna call me out on this shit, at least do a little bit of research to find out weather you are actually correct or not before you go arguing your point. Google is just one tab away dude.. large.reduced_Screenshot_20200620-012804_82110.jpglet's just leave it there shall we.

Peace

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ravsta said:

You not worried bout the neighbour's? You may have to remove the plastic if it gets too humid in flower. Looks great though!

• Like 14

Last year I tried labelling with cardboard/perm marker wrapped in transparent sellotape, UV ruined them after a month or so. At the time I was tempted to get all bushcrafty and carve initials into sticks and stick them in the holes, but never got round to it.. This year I spent some time methodically planting the plots in a logical order of some sort, was very happy with my theory.. Obviously I forgot to draw the back-up map I had planned on drawing and can't remember for the life of me which is which anymore.. lol With some guess work, cross referencing, regular inspections, and stoner logic, I'm sure I'll still be able to.... smoke it all lol

• Like 6

15 hours ago, ravsta said:

I have some plants in a polly tunnel in my garden and i want to flick them into flower so ive made a cover for it,, what time do you lot think i should cover them up ? i will uncover them once its dark so they will wake up at dawn,, im thinking 5pm...i will get some pics up later

I'd go with 6pm or 7pm mate,you will be getting the most out of the sun that way :yep: The first hour or so isn't as good as the rest

• Like 1

For knowing what’s what, I used to keep a plot sketch and found I just learned to remember after a while, or the green plant tags that come in sheets that you tare apart are good, they go low down on the cages and hold the marker pen well, I rewrite them if they get a bit faint. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ravsta said:

Doesn't it waft right about your housing area

Brave guy. 

Bigger balls than me! 

All the same - I wish him very many years of trouble free growing. ;)

• Like 7

2 hours ago, B-real said:

Doesn't it waft right about your housing area

For the last 2 years running come summer the whole area stinks of weed theres a couple people in close proximity that either grow in their sheds or in the garden so i thought fuck it i may aswell join in,, the only thing is a fireman moved in right behind my house and when he moved in last summer i heard him moaning "all i can smell is weed i moved from the last gaff because of this" but all he can possibly see is the top of the tunnel due to there being a cabin at the end of me garden so fuck him,,the neighbours either side are sounds so should be ok,, as for the smell yep they already smell so come full flower its defo gonna be fruity round here

• Like 15

Wow amazing you get away with that, very brave. Is that tunnel going to be tall enough when they flower? My killer orange went x4 during flower! Wish you luck dude!

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Squix said:

Wow amazing you get away with that, very brave. Is that tunnel going to be tall enough when they flower? My killer orange went x4 during flower! Wish you luck dude!

X 4 is probably what i didnt want to hear lol so i will be definitely taking the tops off,, im to fussed on the yield i just want something quality and a nice couple of mums

Here a better pic of paniks auto urban legend ill have to go dig out the wide load from intense large.P1050654.jpg

Smells loverly already

Edited by ravsta
  • Like 10

19 minutes ago, ravsta said:

X 4 is probably what i didnt want to hear lol so i will be definitely taking the tops off,, im to fussed on the yield i just want something quality and a nice couple of mums

Here a better pic of paniks auto urban legend ill have to go dig out the wide load from intense large.P1050654.jpg

Smells loverly already

If ya can't beat'em JOIN em.my guy you legend!!