The Random Thread

whats_luring

@@pinthetail I've fimmed, LST'd and topped my gg plants for years. It's all personal choice i like to LST my plants and then fim them as i feel it just encourages the plants to send out the lower branches.

I've done side by sides with untopped, topped fimmed and LST'd and not noticed any difference in when flowering starts, but will say when i did a side by side with untopped and topped the untopped plants lost alot of the main colas due to mould. This was one strain, one plot in 2011, as i said personal preference and i always use some form of training now weather i believe it increases yeilds or helps to reduce mould.

Purple plant is PM untopped next to a shaman topped twice, shaman won the yeild battle, very little difference in mould stakes, top pic is a PM topped twice, started flowering at the same time as everything else. Got smashed by mould. but so did everything else at this plot. Last year was a bad year.

great post ! you have definetly swayed my mind and I will be topping all plants currently clear of the rabbits :)

If my plants turn out half as good as yours I will be happy, thank you :cheers:

got one more mad bad bit of news . rusty got robbed only found out just NOW .im gutted but thats the brakes i gusse . funny it was were cages got took early in the year and i was told they would never really robb them , you know who you was you robbing cunt . but 2014 was A wash out from the outset bring on 2015 hope who ever jacked my shit gets eaten by a meat eating slugs . fuck it was some cunt with no respect or was just that i called them out on it . still got few out but hoping next year hide better . arhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh agggggggggggggggg arhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cunts cunts arhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh rest of you i send the best of luck , hope you fare better than me this year . still got 14 od oz of f.d left from seed fairy last year but sure ill bounce back soon fuck um hope they like robbing hard working farmer types .

BE LUCKY RUSTY T ;);)

Edited by rusty trichomes
  • Like 1

got one more mad bad bit of news . rusty got robbed only found out just NOW .im gutted but thats the brakes i gusse . funny it was were cages got took early in the year and i was told they would never really robb them , you know who you was you robbing cunt . but 2014 was A wash out from the outset bring on 2015 hope who ever jacked my shit gets eaten by a meat eating slugs . fuck it was some cunt with no respect or was just that i called them out on it . still got few out but hoping next year hide better . arhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh agggggggggggggggg arhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cunts cunts arhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh rest of you i send the best of luck , hope you fare better than me this year

scabby cunts ! i hope they have fallen over when leaving and your cage has left a nice big gash on their face.

hope the plants you do have out serve justice for you a little bit with their yield

• Like 1

got one more mad bad bit of news . rusty got robbed only found out just NOW .im gutted but thats the brakes i gusse . funny it was were cages got took early in the year and i was told they would never really robb them , you know who you was you robbing cunt . but 2014 was A wash out from the outset bring on 2015 hope who ever jacked my shit gets eaten by a meat eating slugs . fuck it was some cunt with no respect or was just that i called them out on it . still got few out but hoping next year hide better . arhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh agggggggggggggggg arhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cunts cunts arhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh rest of you i send the best of luck , hope you fare better than me this year . still got 14 od oz of f.d left from seed fairy last year but sure ill bounce back soon fuck um hope they like robbing hard working farmer types .

BE LUCKY RUSTY T ;);)

:censored:

:cheers: Lets hoist a drink to the man eating slugs, may they dine on ripper testicles for all eternity.

• Like 4

BE LUCKY RUSTY T ;);)

Sorry to hear rusty , chin up girl ,...not a good year for you,..

Just a thought maybe you should go back to doing it alone you done fucking great last year , but now you seem to be with this so called collective and cant help notice a lot of shits been going down,... Not putting things in your head or nowt but maybe the collective is fucking collecting, Just a thought ,

At least on your own you know the don't tell KNOW ONE rule only applys to you ,...good luck anyway hope you figure it out,...

• Like 4

Sorry to hear rusty , chin up girl ,...not a good year for you,..

Just a thought maybe you should go back to doing it alone you done fucking great last year , but now you seem to be with this so called collective and cant help notice a lot of shits been going down,... Not putting things in your head or nowt but maybe the collective is fucking collecting, Just a thought ,

At least on your own you know the don't tell KNOW ONE rule only applys to you ,...good luck anyway hope you figure it out,...

your right m8 was ok untill let everyone take there own week supply , and peeps put there money in the pot , peeps got greedy . got to dream . but this one is done for now

• Like 1

Yeah that's shit, but you don't need me to say that... Whatever happens for you now I hope its good from now on, good vibes for you.

• Like 1

I couldn't wait to have my first go of topping-fimming so I went up tonight

tried topping-fimming

bigger picture of what's going on

my attempt to trim-top

hope they turn out ok :)

• Like 3

Came across app called sunplan..shows position and trajectory of sun through seasons from any spot. Used for positioning solar panels but looks very good for sussing a gg spots amount of hours of sun through season

All my diesel ryders are over half way done now without a touch of mould, ive pollenated one for seeds and these autos are looking good!

At another plot i have some danish stuff a couple of weeks into flower, forgot the camera on this run like the tit that i am, so no pics till next time im afraid!

Peace

E2a.

Sorry to hear of the theft Rusty, what goes around comes around mate!

Edited by topbud82

Guest spike_weed

All my diesel ryders are over half way done now without a touch of mould, ive pollenated one for seeds and these autos are looking good!

At another plot i have some danish stuff a couple of weeks into flower, forgot the camera on this run like the tit that i am, so no pics till next time im afraid!

Peace

E2a.

Sorry to hear of the theft Rusty, what goes around comes around mate!

Almost same for me TopBud. I just hope mould would stay away this time.

Just need to grab some pollen from a male lowryder to make some auto apple jack hmmmmm in time though as me apple jacks flower in Sep/Oct

• Like 1

Sorry to hear Rusty. Fucking dicks.... keep it :ninja: and keep your smiles lovely.. :hug:

hey loamey been long hows the apprentice going hope there doing your plots proud.

be lucky ;)