The Random Thread

whats_luring

I have some plants in a polly tunnel in my garden and i want to flick them into flower so ive made a cover for it,, what time do you lot think i should cover them up ? i will uncover them once its dark so they will wake up at dawn,, im thinking 5pm...i will get some pics up later

On 15/06/2020 at 7:02 PM, Smelly Cat said:

I don't know about drones, but these guys are out in force around my ways. Gave me quite the fright! lol 

large.Untitled_DxO.jpg

I hope you waved back! 

• Like 2

im pissed..... my permanent (not so permanent) marker has washed off 90% of my labels.... now i dont know whats what!!! what genius methods u guys got for keeping track of whats what?? 

• Like 2

On 17/06/2020 at 7:29 AM, Smelly Cat said:

@ocb I was looking at a potential spot when it started looking too lol watched it for quite  a while, they get very low and close to the lines.

They also have a T-shirt wearing pot-belly drone division operating around 75m away directly over old ripped plots.  :yep:

• Like 3

On 17/06/2020 at 11:20 PM, panik said:

Have you not seen the footage of the guys that work on these lines  actually connect their selves to the lines and work on the lines and the helicopter will drive off and leave them there as the helicopter gets close to it they have to hang out an put some rod out to Earth thereselves before getting on it mad , fuck that.. 

e2a here go fuck that shit.. 

Balls of steel right there. 

• Like 1

@BLhaze

I dont use labels. When I germinate in the root trainers I plant them in alphabetical order, when I plant at the plot I go alphabetical from the 1st hole near the entrance.

@geo1 all 6 of the white widow crosses are above soil already, going to give them 10-14 days in greenhouse then they're going out :ninja:

I lost 1 of the lemonade x freezeland at the plot so put another in to germinate today but this one is going to live in the greenhouse as my pet plant. She is going to keep the auto tangie company that somehow recovered from the poisoning incident, the auto blue tooth didnt make it :nuke:

• Like 1

Cool! I also considered the tangie as I love my orange strains. I have one euforia and 3 purple freeze autos so will see how they do

• Like 3

They were started end of April and put out third week of May. They probably won't reach potential size wise we shall see. I'm heading back next weekend so will grab some photo's. I'm excited to see how everything is doing. Got 10 photo's and early photo's out then too. Some of the plants should be quite big now as i started a couple at the beginning of April. Got a few here to plant then I'm done

• Like 4

Nice man, looking forward to your pics, I haven't taken any pictures this year so far, will get a couple next visit. Will get a photo of the survivor tangie too, she looks pretty sad after losing nearly all her leaves but I couldn't finish her off, still feel bad about what I did to her lol

• Like 3

3 hours ago, BLhaze said:

im pissed..... my permanent (not so permanent) marker has washed off 90% of my labels.... now i dont know whats what!!! what genius methods u guys got for keeping track of whats what?? 

Usually one strain per plot but this year as I was testing 5 strains for flighty as a last minute addition, I put them in alphabetical order going from closest to entrance to furthest away 

Have in the past put them one strain per row if a mixed plot

5 hours ago, BLhaze said:

A pencil. And I write on the rough side of the plant label and I also have the label facing north so the sun doesn't fade it... works for me.large.reduced_Screenshot_20200526-185824_79200.jpgI've had 'permanent marker' wash off my labels in the past. Then I remembered America spent $$$'s trying to invent an ink pen that wrote in zero gravity, the Russians jus used a pencil. lol

Peace

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, ocb said:

Then I remembered America spent $$$'s trying to invent an ink pen that wrote in zero gravity, the Russians just used a pencil. lol

well thats effing simple... a spring pressured cartridge... them Americans..... lol  iv had pencil rub off in the past too though.. a mixture of being wet and me checking them for whatever reason :)

1 hour ago, Jack010 said:

I put them in alphabetical order going from closest to entrance to furthest away 

imove my plants about sometimes as theyre in pots so alphabetical order wouldnt work in my case :thumbdown: 

coloured lollipop sticks also wouldnt work for me as i do a few diff varieties and they dont do that many colours... 

usually im not to fussed but im wanting to keep throwing pollen here n there n learn as i go along and maybe fine tune something in the end... ill figure something

:yinyang: 

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, BLhaze said:

coloured lollipop sticks also wouldnt work for me as i do a few diff varieties and they dont do that many colours... 

usually im not to fussed but im wanting to keep throwing pollen here n there n learn as i go along and maybe fine tune something in the end... ill figure something

:yinyang: 

I don’t know how fine they make them but I use krink markers a lot for tagging and they will not come off easily , I’ve got some that have been on walls and signs for a good few years now in the shit Dutch weather , maybe the other option would be to buy some eggshell stickers and cut them to size and stick them onto something , they should do you right if you can’t find a properly indelible marker

• Like 1