The Random Thread

whats_luring

Karma wins again! 

I'd done a 'mate' a favour and gave him a bunch of home Brew equipment and said pay what you feel.

He paid £50 for aroundabout £800. I thought it was cheap but took it on the chin. At least it will get used and give pleasure. 

He's just popped by with another £50, saying he paid as much as he could but felt embarrassed but glad I didn't say anything. So when he got paid again he bunged me a few extra first. 

Nice one! 

Edited by KayDog
Spelun
  • Like 4

On 13/06/2020 at 7:04 AM, Socksnsandals said:

Depends if you believe in biodynamic musical agriculture.  If so, you'll have to consult astrological tables, bury a cow horn full of ground quartz and preferably get a maiden whose personal cycle is aligned with the moon to plant them, dressed in pure organic hemp and gently humming a planting song which is still vibrating down the Cosmic Matrix from the charts of 37 years earlier (adding up to 10 which is half of '20, as we are in 20:20).  So, were you to have planted out on the sacred date of 20th April this year the pure refrain issuing from her virginal lips would be "Tie a ribbon round the Ole Oak Tree", and, since it was by Dawn, that would be the most auspicious time, but obviously it changes depending on the date and year.  

Some1 been tooting on ye old DMT

7 hours ago, whats_luring said:

Pretty sure it's a cross with an auto mazar and an auto gorilla mate,can't find any grow logs or any pictures anywere no bud shots nothing.

all of them are crossed with the gorrila I got fighting gorrilaz I'm slightly jel I like mazar great for bubble hash has a nice smell

I don't know about drones, but these guys are out in force around my ways. Gave me quite the fright! lol 

large.Untitled_DxO.jpg

• Like 7

On 07/06/2020 at 8:25 PM, panik said:

There’s 10 simple steps to this game it doesn’t HAVE to be complicated people make way too much work for them selfs it’s rediculous 

1) find a plot ( preferably with good soil nettle/bramble patches) 
2) buy some seeds (preferably RGSC seeds:smug:

3) prep said plot  

4) veg up your seedlings to 6-8 “ tall on 18/6 or 17/7 light hours 

5) plant your vegged seedlings in your new found prepped plot

6) protect your new seedlings from rabbit, deer and slugs , (cages and slug pellets) 

7) water in and stay away unless watering is absolutely necessary ( like a dry spell )  

8) stay away as much as possible illuminating visits and tell tale trails in to your site , 

9) check your plot when necessary to make sure your on track but be a ninja on way in and out .. 

10) harvest your crop when ready :yep: 

Book? Leaflet? Pamphlet?  

None of the above; Tablets of Stone*.  Panik "Moses" and the Decalogue of GG revealed through him to his acolytes in the 420 tribe. 

*also available to the stoned on your tablet if there is a signal.

• Like 2

On 6/15/2020 at 7:02 PM, Smelly Cat said:

I don't know about drones, but these guys are out in force around my ways. Gave me quite the fright! lol 

large.Untitled_DxO.jpg

Is that 'electricity' written on the side?.. I kno they used to use helicopters for maintenance. Thermal imaging cameras are used to detect hot spots and damaged transformers ect.. wouldn't be surprised if some of it was still done that way, although I think using drones is more common these days as it's massively cheaper and safer. (Not havin a dig slip, sincerely:v:).. are you near pylons? If so then I wouldn't be too concerned imo. With the amount they systematically check day in, day out. I wouldn't have thought they even bother to look at anything other than pylons and power lines. If that was your day job, you'd prob jus wanna get the work done and get back home. Can't imagine it being like, for example me in a helicopter (only bin in 1 before) gazing out the window in amazement at the views. I'm sure like everything else in life, the novelty wears off.. at least I hope! :(

Peace

Edited by ocb
  • Like 5

@ocb I was looking at a potential spot when it started looking too lol watched it for quite  a while, they get very low and close to the lines.

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Smelly Cat said:

@ocb I was looking at a potential spot when it started looking too lol watched it for quite  a while, they get very low and close to the lines.

That they do. Tbh I think I learned this at school wen they showed us a video. They can come as low as the lines themselves.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, ocb said:

They can come as low as the lines themselves.

I can definitely believe that :fear: :rofl:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ocb said:

That they do. Tbh I think I learned this at school wen they showed us a video. They can come as low as the lines themselves.

Have you not seen the footage of the guys that work on these lines  actually connect their selves to the lines and work on the lines and the helicopter will drive off and leave them there as the helicopter gets close to it they have to hang out an put some rod out to Earth thereselves before getting on it mad , fuck that.. 

e2a here go fuck that shit.. 

Edited by panik
  • Like 16

28 minutes ago, panik said:

Have you not seen the footage of the guys that work on these lines  actually connect their selves to the lines and work on the lines and the helicopter will drive off and leave them there as the helicopter gets close to it they have to hang out an put some rod out to Earth thereselves before getting on it mad , fuck that.. 

Yh. I saw something similar. Bet the job pays well but like you said.. fuck that!

• Like 4

I was visiting one of my plots the other year only to spot a bunch of blokes up a pylon watching me checking out my plants..They must have watched me sneak all the way in to the plot, i made out i was picking fruit and sloped off the plants never got touched although It was a weird feeling to be caught out.:mellow:

• Like 11

1 hour ago, panik said:

I have the be honest that actually looks like something I’d enjoy :wassnnme: I already had a bit of a thing for tight spaces underground and climbing tall things , but this looks great 

• Like 2

The council just ripped right through one of my plots,they were clearinng the trees by the power lines but I've already done half of it for em lol there proberly wondering what the 20ft Sq soil bed is all about as well haha love it 

• Like 6