The Random Thread

whats_luring

5 hours ago, UKsFinest said:

Just be careful who knows what you're up to you don't need your mate telling all his mates about it that's gonna lead to rippers guaranteed he will end up having a pint with one of them and they'll convince him to show them where it is etc maybe I'm just para but just thinking no one needs to know.

Got no problems on that front @UKsFinest  my mate is an old indoor grower when i say old i mean 30-40 yr ago.

I totally trust him as he does me.

There's only 3 people who know me that know im growing my mate myself and my back up driver my daughter.

Daughter doesnt know where any plots are as hadnt needed to use her driving skills yet.

Mate hasnt even been to the auto plot hard to get to for me would bloody kill him. lol

• Like 1

6 hours ago, GREEN_BOX said:

Just a quick question that doesn’t warrant a new thread...

Is there a preferred time of day to get them in the ground? I was thinking morning due to the whole day of sunlight they will receive straight away, but my mate reckons nighttime so they get a whole final day under T5. 

Personally I don’t think it matters too much, but interested to hear opinions and will settle a little debate we’re having. 

Searched a lot but no specific answers that I can see. 

:skin_up:

Depends if you believe in biodynamic musical agriculture.  If so, you'll have to consult astrological tables, bury a cow horn full of ground quartz and preferably get a maiden whose personal cycle is aligned with the moon to plant them, dressed in pure organic hemp and gently humming a planting song which is still vibrating down the Cosmic Matrix from the charts of 37 years earlier (adding up to 10 which is half of '20, as we are in 20:20).  So, were you to have planted out on the sacred date of 20th April this year the pure refrain issuing from her virginal lips would be "Tie a ribbon round the Ole Oak Tree", and, since it was by Dawn, that would be the most auspicious time, but obviously it changes depending on the date and year.  

• Like 7

5 hours ago, Slippy One said:

Dude, it's not like he's got a drone youtube channel showing lord knows how many buddies what he 'accidently' finds by flying his identifiable hardware directly over a previously stolen crop dresssed like fat larry. It's cool. :yep:lol 

I dunno if that was a joke how is it cool to tell loads of people your growing? Sounded like he was telling all his mates about it lol just tell nobody. And that guy with the drone mate do you really believe he's after your crop he's clearly a drone hobbyist that does YouTube videos

Edited by UKsFinest

28 minutes ago, murphyblue said:

Got no problems on that front @UKsFinest  my mate is an old indoor grower when i say old i mean 30-40 yr ago.

I totally trust him as he does me.

There's only 3 people who know me that know im growing my mate myself and my back up driver my daughter.

Daughter doesnt know where any plots are as hadnt needed to use her driving skills yet.

Mate hasnt even been to the auto plot hard to get to for me would bloody kill him. lol

That's alright then but it sounded like you was saying he's been telling all his mates about it lol

• Like 2

I was joking, and you can believe what you want, I caught my ripper in the act using his gear over my plot. :pitchfork: 

53 minutes ago, Slippy One said:

I was joking, and you can believe what you want, I caught my ripper in the act using his gear over my plot. :pitchfork: 

Who did you catch ? That drone guy? You don’t know he’s the ripper mate that’s all assumptions and you know what the mother is ? lol 

• Like 5

Loved @Socksnsandals reply!

Reminds me of the 1980s,going round with the Morris Men dancers, getting drunk and making sure the ground and women are fertile! 

Fun times! 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Slippy One said:

You caught someone flying a drone mate not like you caught him mid snip

• Like 1

Circumstantial evidence or not I captured a likely suspect peeking over the fence of an old plot abandoned due to being completely ripped with pinpoint accuracy. Result. I'd rather make acusations and be proven wrong that the other way 'round. He won't return though, which puts other growers at risk. 

:yinyang:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Socksnsandals said:

Depends if you believe in biodynamic musical agriculture.  If so, you'll have to consult astrological tables, bury a cow horn full of ground quartz and preferably get a maiden whose personal cycle is aligned with the moon to plant them, dressed in pure organic hemp and gently humming a planting song which is still vibrating down the Cosmic Matrix from the charts of 37 years earlier (adding up to 10 which is half of '20, as we are in 20:20).  So, were you to have planted out on the sacred date of 20th April this year the pure refrain issuing from her virginal lips would be "Tie a ribbon round the Ole Oak Tree", and, since it was by Dawn, that would be the most auspicious time, but obviously it changes depending on the date and year.  

Funnily enough, I’m a firm believer in biodynamic musical agriculture. We’ve consulted astrological tables, off to find a cow. 

Be right backlol

Love it @Socksnsandals, cracked me uplol

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Slippy One said:

Only guessing but mazar I reckon, good ol' afghani vibes. :yinyang:

Yh I got that bit.. it was the 'rilla' part I was wondering about.. gorilla glue maybe?..

Oh man, not this again. 

• Like 2

On 13/06/2020 at 0:27 AM, ocb said:

Sweet! Mazarilla auto ey! What's the genetics behind it if you don't mind me asking?

Peace

Pretty sure it's a cross with an auto mazar and an auto gorilla mate,can't find any grow logs or any pictures anywere no bud shots nothing.

• Like 1

Thank you! 

to the lovely people here who use the search function

and

those that care enough to go back a few (missed) pages and 'like'-ing older posts. 

;):yep:

• Like 3