The Random Thread

whats_luring

6 hours ago, ocb said:

You bin Watchin too much American tv bro! lol grab yourself some water from the Fawcett and roll yourself a doobie ;)

Ok buddy american voice lol

Edited by B-real

Agreed what a mess, nasty sight to see and able to get there with shorts on!?  I guess seems Motorway embankment.   

What a nightmare 'fimming' while plant still deep inside the cage, poor things gonna divert energy into branching, and be shocked for a while, only to find all their hard efforts lead no where but into the cage sides.

• Like 8

A huge shout out to @Dinafem-Mark!

I've got some great seeds off him - and he's really looked after me well. 

Cheers, bud! 

Edited by KayDog
Spelun
  • Like 5

Not afraid to admit i'm just learning when it comes to GG but one thing i am learning is prep is EVERYTHING ok u cant account for the weather especially here in wales but get the prep right and ur half way there. :hippy:

While i'm still half baked and cocky i will add get ur prep in now ready for next year locate ur out of the way plot and put in some graft do some studying on here and come next may go for it.

Got 30 plants out in 4 plots hoping for 40 ounces keep 2 old bastards right till next year not a lot to ask and worked out as we are pretty heavy smokers will probably save over 2k each just by not having to buy it.

Anything over and we are as my daughter puts it  "to spread the love"  which my mate agrees and has a few of his old mates who would love an ounce of free outdoor grown weed. lol

I am really loving this shit enjoying myself even who would have thought it never felt fitter in years.

Outdoor gardening it is for me lads and ladies till i pop. lol

• Like 9

On 07/06/2020 at 6:47 PM, murphyblue said:

Has anybody come across this stuff before i used it last year well a little bit i managed to scrounge of the dad in law who has been using it for years.

Used it on my tomatoes peppers and chillies last year with excellent results so was thinking as u do of mixing some up and do a side by side experiment on 2 of my auto's with it.

By the way did'nt buy it myself prezzie of the in law.

large.DSCN2319.JPG

Anybody use it on weed would be nice to see if it works but has some big numbers in the NPK.

Made me think of the scene in "How to get ahead in advertising" where the formerly brilliant ad creative character, Bagley, (Richard E Grant) is struggling to come up with a campaign for a pimple cream and starts off on a flight of ideas which sounds very like the blurb above. Sure Mr Bagley wrote the stuff on the tub! 

ETA the intro speech has elements of the same: 

Edited by Socksnsandals
  • Like 3

Just a quick question that doesn’t warrant a new thread...

Is there a preferred time of day to get them in the ground? I was thinking morning due to the whole day of sunlight they will receive straight away, but my mate reckons nighttime so they get a whole final day under T5. 

Personally I don’t think it matters too much, but interested to hear opinions and will settle a little debate we’re having. 

Searched a lot but no specific answers that I can see. 

:skin_up:

• Like 2

Makes zero difference. They always look a bit rough when carried and transported. They’ll perk up in no time. Tell your pal they spend up to 5 months outdoors under the sun, another day of T5 isn’t needed. Who wants to plant at night anyway? 

• Like 5

31 minutes ago, GREEN_BOX said:

Just a quick question that doesn’t warrant a new thread...

Is there a preferred time of day to get them in the ground? I was thinking morning due to the whole day of sunlight they will receive straight away, but my mate reckons nighttime so they get a whole final day under T5. 

Personally I don’t think it matters too much, but interested to hear opinions and will settle a little debate we’re having. 

Searched a lot but no specific answers that I can see. 

:skin_up:

I've always been under the impression that first thing in the morning is better as they have the whole day in the sun to recover from the stress of transplant. I'd rather have an extra day under the sun than an extra day under a t5!

• Like 2

On 6/11/2020 at 9:58 PM, whats_luring said:

large.5ee2993611cf6_Snapchat-5125227982.jpg

More goodies have arrived :yinyang:

Sweet! Mazarilla auto ey! What's the genetics behind it if you don't mind me asking?

Peace

On 6/9/2020 at 2:51 PM, murphyblue said:

My mate agrees and has a few of his old mates who would love an ounce of free outdoor grown weed. lol

Just be careful who knows what you're up to you don't need your mate telling all his mates about it that's gonna lead to rippers guaranteed he will end up having a pint with one of them and they'll convince him to show them where it is etc maybe I'm just para but just thinking no one needs to know.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, UKsFinest said:

Just be careful who knows what you're up to you don't need your mate telling all his mates about it that's gonna lead to rippers guaranteed he will end up having a pint with one of them and they'll convince him to show them where it is etc maybe I'm just para but just thinking no one needs to know.

Dude, it's not like he's got a drone youtube channel showing lord knows how many buddies what he 'accidently' finds by flying his identifiable hardware directly over a previously stolen crop dresssed like fat larry. It's cool. :yep:lol 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ocb said:

Sweet! Mazarilla auto ey! What's the genetics behind it if you don't mind me asking?

Peace

Only guessing but mazar I reckon, good ol' afghani vibes. :yinyang:

• Like 1