The Random Thread

whats_luring

1 minute ago, Exile420 said:

Guy doesn’t have a clue what he’s going on about lol 

Someone asks him a question on YouTube,he actually says make sure you buy my growguide,it explains EVERYTHING lol

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Ch@ppers said:

Someone asks him a question on YouTube,he actually says make sure you buy my growguide,it explains EVERYTHING lol

How not to grow weed it should be titled lol 

• Like 1

You cant go far wrong if u listen to good advice read shit loads first and then do some research.

And i can do all that on this site as u GG on here have been there done it and bought the T-shirt.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Exile420 said:

Did he really just water that plant with his hands? 

Page 15 of his growguide,taking"Hand-watering" literally lol

• Like 5

Has anybody come across this stuff before i used it last year well a little bit i managed to scrounge of the dad in law who has been using it for years.

Used it on my tomatoes peppers and chillies last year with excellent results so was thinking as u do of mixing some up and do a side by side experiment on 2 of my auto's with it.

By the way did'nt buy it myself prezzie of the in law.

large.DSCN2318.JPGlarge.DSCN2319.JPGlarge.DSCN2316.JPG

Anybody use it on weed would be nice to see if it works but has some big numbers in the NPK.

At least he checked he sculpted the for health and positive vegative growth ... 

wtf does that mean , I wasn’t going to comment on this guy especially when he’s growing some RGSC seeds I was giving him the benefit of the doubt thinking you can’t knock a tryer and we all started somewhere  but Jesus he is totally over complicating the game there is no need at all for all the nonsense , mess and shit on the plot it’s torturous watching this :(

• Like 7

There’s 10 simple steps to this game it doesn’t HAVE to be complicated people make way too much work for them selfs it’s rediculous 

1) find a plot ( preferably with good soil nettle/bramble patches) 
2) buy some seeds (preferably RGSC seeds:smug:

3) prep said plot  

4) veg up your seedlings to 6-8 “ tall on 18/6 or 17/7 light hours 

5) plant your vegged seedlings in your new found prepped plot

6) protect your new seedlings from rabbit, deer and slugs , (cages and slug pellets) 

7) water in and stay away unless watering is absolutely necessary ( like a dry spell )  

8) stay away as much as possible illuminating visits and tell tale trails in to your site , 

9) check your plot when necessary to make sure your on track but be a ninja on way in and out .. 

10) harvest your crop when ready :yep: 

• Like 16

@panik 

Now put it on paper and put guerilla growing in the title and you have a book my man.

Dummies guide to guerilla growing

31 minutes ago, panik said:

There’s 10 simple steps to this game it doesn’t HAVE to be complicated people make way too much work for them selfs it’s rediculous 

1) find a plot ( preferably with good soil nettle/bramble patches) 
2) buy some seeds (preferably RGSC seeds:smug:

3) prep said plot  

4) veg up your seedlings to 6-8 “ tall on 18/6 or 17/7 light hours 

5) plant your vegged seedlings in your new found prepped plot

6) protect your new seedlings from rabbit, deer and slugs , (cages and slug pellets) 

7) water in and stay away unless watering is absolutely necessary ( like a dry spell )  

8) stay away as much as possible illuminating visits and tell tale trails in to your site , 

9) check your plot when necessary to make sure your on track but be a ninja on way in and out .. 

10) harvest your crop when ready :yep: 

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, Henroid said:

@panik 

Now put it on paper and put guerilla growing in the title and you have a book my man.

Dummies guide to guerilla growing

More like a leaflet! lol

• Like 7

2 hours ago, B-real said:

Back in the day there called them pamphlets 

You bin Watchin too much American tv bro! lol grab yourself some water from the Fawcett and roll yourself a doobie ;)

• Like 3