The Random Thread

whats_luring

2 minutes ago, Jack010 said:

Reason I thought it might be tiger fish is cos a few vids he’s got platforms made from bambo in the woods.

Similar to the ones in this thread. 

He’s got a southern accent as well

I never understood the bamboo platforms or theatrics,he over complicates what's a simple process to be honest.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Jack010 said:

Tiger fish organics???

I wouldn’t want to name names , plod are all over here imo and I’ll leave it at that 

some of his videos have had bits/stills inside from not a million miles away from Plymouth 

if it was him his real name is over all over his business that he advertises alongside his gg’ing and the wider  internet already :headpain:

Edited by Nongshim

I got a weird one for you guys!... What's your first thought when a new account with no activity that has a name similar to the title of your diary follows your diary and profile? @Bramble badger what would your first thought be mate?! lol:pitchfork:

• Like 1

Okay okay, I can accept my paranoid thoughts are probably irrational... But that's an odd coincidence for sure! I'm going to set a 'Bramble Badger' trap next plot visit now just in case though :smug:lol so long as you're not badgering about in my business I wish you all the best @Bramble badger

• Like 1

large.5ed0e58406982_Snapchat-9509456573.jpglarge.5ed0e4e4f293b_Snapchat-14842371782.jpg

Can't wait to rip through this :skull: another big one found,I love these finds it's gonna be a good life.

• Like 15

21 hours ago, HullFeltMashematician said:

I got a weird one for you guys!... What's your first thought when a new account with no activity that has a name similar to the title of your diary follows your diary and profile? @Bramble badger what would your first thought be mate?! lol:pitchfork:

Hey @HullFeltMashematician

Really enjoyed the diary,  looking forward to following over the season. Name and diary name pure coincidence, fellow guerilla grower here who loves tunneling through bramble to secret spots. Long time on looker first time post. All the best for the season!

• Like 6

Thanks @Bramble badger

I won't lie I was quite unnerved for a moment, I spotted your like on a post of mine and was checking to see if you had a diary. At that very moment you dropped a follow on my profile, that's never happened before so I checked out your profile. New, no posts. Name coincidence spooked me. Then I saw your Grow Room Profile description and it's uncannily similar to a descrption of the access to not one but both of my plots.. Now I don't consider myself a paranoid person but.. I went ahead and purchased a couple trail cams.. Thanks for the inspiration lol

Please excuse me.. :doh:

All's well that ends well anyway. Best of luck this season!

:skin_up:

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, HullFeltMashematician said:

Thanks @Bramble badger

I won't lie I was quite unnerved for a moment, I spotted your like on a post of mine and was checking to see if you had a diary. At that very moment you dropped a follow on my profile, that's never happened before so I checked out your profile. New, no posts. Name coincidence spooked me. Then I saw your Grow Room Profile description and it's uncannily similar to a descrption of the access to not one but both of my plots.. Now I don't consider myself a paranoid person but.. I went ahead and purchased a couple trail cams.. Thanks for the inspiration lol

Please excuse me.. :doh:

All's well that ends well anyway. Best of luck this season!

:skin_up:

No worries. Your diary caught my eye, big fan of badgers and brambles and funnily enough stonking buds.

Glad you feel at ease and extra security never a bad thing!

Bumped into anothers GG site this year looking for plots, just quietly backed out leaving no trail. Good luck to them. Peace amongst like minded folk. 

• Like 9

On 5/8/2020 at 10:15 PM, Nongshim said:

You mean literally shitting in a bag and putting it in the soil?...

feel free to pm me if you want 

That's fucked up lol why would you consider taking someone's offer of their shite in a bag lmao I'm sure he's pulling your leg mate and just wants you to be using his shit as fertilizer.

4 minutes ago, UKsFinest said:

lol he must be hated now look at all them dislikes

Don't grow outdoors till you watch this lol 

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, Ch@ppers said:

Don't grow outdoors till you watch this lol 

Swear he's growing on the plot that got robbed last time ffs

• Like 2

9 hours ago, UKsFinest said:

Swear he's growing on the plot that got robbed last time ffs

In one of his vids this year, he sees a place that looks like someone has entered one of his plots, he debates about sacking the plot but decided to keep it.

He’ll be ripped again this year