The Random Thread

whats_luring

So I visited a few of my sites yesterday and the ground was so dry,I can't remember the last time it rained here :thumbdown: I've only had them in the ground a  week and I ended up with 20ltr's of water on my back for a revisit

Anyone else??

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, whats_luring said:

So I visited a few of my sites yesterday and the ground was so dry,I can't remember the last time it rained here :thumbdown: I've only had them in the ground a  week and I ended up with 20ltr's of water on my back for a revisit

Anyone else??

Im a Check today 

On a serious note I put 12 dfg into jiffy plugs left overnight and 8 where up what the fuck they’re all up and in the ground this was three weeks ago.Has anyone had pips pop up as fast as that I know in 12 years of growing I’ve never known it. I literally got the pips put them in jiffy’s then into propagator went into seedling tent and they had popped and was up in 12 hours.goohfy

• Like 5

43 minutes ago, Goohfy said:

On a serious note I put 12 dfg into jiffy plugs left overnight and 8 where up what the fuck they’re all up and in the ground this was three weeks ago.Has anyone had pips pop up as fast as that I know in 12 years of growing I’ve never known it. I literally got the pips put them in jiffy’s then into propagator went into seedling tent and they had popped and was up in 12 hours.goohfy

I put my auto purple freeze beans in damp jiffy cloth and had 1inch tap roots in 18hr, potted and into cupboard 1 hr before lights out and they were all above the surface wen I checked them in the morn about 6 hrs after lights on.. that's fast in my book! 12hrs is nuts! 

• Like 4

Got my first 6 in the ground today in 40 litre holes of multipurpose and a 3rd coco. Put some charge in the mix and watered in nicely with 50 litres of water. Im glowing off the stingers and the sun today but well worth the effort.  Got some digging to do next rainfall ,with tufts of grass doing my head in so need removing . More soil dropped off and im having 12 big trees in this plot.

• Like 7

13 minutes ago, Ch@ppers said:

No pics of the plants?

I looked on kent police twitter couldn't see anymore. Looks like someone over thinking and ambitous

• Like 6

19 hours ago, yabbah said:

Ghili suits and all lol gas lads

I already have the feeling this is a certain pootuber that’s done this 

30 minutes ago, Nongshim said:

I already have the feeling this is a certain pootuber that’s done this 

Tiger fish organics???

Just now, Ch@ppers said:

The man,the myth,the legend :yinyang:

https://youtu.be/lCWze1ppvig

Reason I thought it might be tiger fish is cos a few vids he’s got platforms made from bambo in the woods.

Similar to the ones in this thread. 

He’s got a southern accent as well