The Random Thread

whats_luring

1 hour ago, Goohfy said:

Erm still got my friends idea in my head to be fair that’s All I am thinking about.I would love to try it and get awesome results but am a bit wary do you guys know what I mean I don’t want to go to all the trouble of my friend making the product and it being shit please could someone give me some input or advice.I am reaching out to all of my fellow gg,ers.I don’t get many replies these days and with this isolation  it’s getting me down a bit.Even if someone wants to have a word with me it doesn’t have to be about my friends ideas peace and love.goohfy

You mean literally shitting in a bag and putting it in the soil?...

feel free to pm me if you want 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Goohfy said:

Erm still got my friends idea in my head to be fair that’s All I am thinking about.I would love to try it and get awesome results but am a bit wary do you guys know what I mean I don’t want to go to all the trouble of my friend making the product and it being shit please could someone give me some input or advice.I am reaching out to all of my fellow gg,ers.I don’t get many replies these days and with this isolation  it’s getting me down a bit.Even if someone wants to have a word with me it doesn’t have to be about my friends ideas peace and love.goohfy

Dude I think if I was gonna use shit to keep wildlife at bay it would be my dogs shit or mine..its not like anyone is gonna take DNA from it if it comes on top... it's just about narking territory that all... just piss around your plot when you visit, same effect man... I dont care how good a mate someone is they ain't giving me there shit in a bag.  That's rank dude

• Like 1

Not sure what’s going on with my images ffs 

Edited by Cursed
  • Like 1

Yeah you guys are right.But he really does get amazing results and the soil what he grows in is shit like and all he adds is his his stuff.I have personally ran the same cuts he wins hands down every year.He ends up with big hard smelly banging stuff. But when you say it like that carry someone else’s poo into my plot could be a bit yucky.thanks for replying guys and good luck this season goohfy.

• Like 2

On 5/8/2020 at 10:57 PM, Nongshim said:

....big grow..... someone on here..... found a fs560 left in the bushes :unsure: Ended up strimming out my plot.....

if you left a stihl next to your ( beautiful) S6 plot from last year then I owe you a big joint and some petrol mate 

Hope this other person knows about your spot/you mate.. If they're not aware of other GGers in the area, and further if they're not aware you come in peace!, then their stuff getting used my start alarm bells ringing.. Would be a great shame to compromise a big GG spot... Anyway, it otherwise sounds like a wonderful deal indeed. You gonna leave him a hamper with buds, beers and water in a chill bag or something? That'd be the way to play it I guess :yep:

Edited by Cursed
  • Like 3

I would personally leave the patch and never return.

If you've got the guts go up to them in peace and say how you've been growing close to this spot for years and you would rather do it with them rather than you both loosing out .

Just don't let anyone follow you home :yinyang:

• Like 4

On 03/05/2020 at 9:10 PM, Revive said:

When theres fuk all else to do during lockdown and you can get pissed doing it :skin_up:

large.20200503_210438.jpg

Any excuse for a drink lol

12 hours ago, Goohfy said:

Mate I'll talk to ya. U all G'd u got smoke to keep u chill thru these times?? The human shit idea and that is beyond me I never done it yet so I think that sounds a bit eccentric if I'm honest .beer can for slug traps bottle a piss for animal deterrent is a thing. Only time I'm curling one out and defecating is if I'm finding some1 else's spot to let them no I no lollol .chin up mukka .u isolating alone ??U play xbox or any thing??  

55 minutes ago, whats_luring said:

I would personally leave the patch and never return.

If you've got the guts go up to them in peace and say how you've been growing close to this spot for years and you would rather do it with them rather than you both loosing out .

Just don't let anyone follow you home :yinyang:

For sure, if I ever stumble across another plot I'd get out of there sharpish trying to leave no trail! I was assuming they know of each other the way @Nongshim said it though tbh... Hence the hamper being a nice gesture.. I mean, if I turn up at my plot tomorrow and there's a hamper and my tools have been moved I'd be absolutely fuming, pacing home to make some phone calls to try and figure out if I'm propa fucked, or... lol Unless I know who's left it there and why... I guess..

• Like 4

Heads up to all u GG out there poundland now selling copper tape 2m on the roll enough to do 7 plastic pint glasses 2 of them £2 which is 4m same size as the branded one wilko's want to charge £3.50 so its a bit of a bargain especially as amazon seem to be frecking about with my order. lollol 

• Like 3

On 5/8/2020 at 10:57 PM, Nongshim said:

went into a plot from previous years that runs alongside a big grow someone on here has in the same area , proper bastard to access and just a great , great area In general - been doing 10 or so cages in a small area nearby the other big grow without problem for a long long time 

checked out the plot I don’t use and saw it’d been strimmed as usual and luckily on the day when I had 4+ hours of machete clearing brambles to do I found a fs560 left in the bushes :unsure: Ended up strimming out my plot instead in almost 1/4 of the time , thank fuck for that 

if you left a stihl next to your ( beautiful) S6 plot from last year then I owe you a big joint and some petrol mate 

It's a nice gesture dude but the best thing you could probably do is just let them carry on thinking no ones been there, so they can crack on in peace and you go about your own business as usual. You could really fuck up someones year by spooking them. As tempting as it is to try and be friendly with someone who shares this secret passion of ours, it's probably best we all keep our own secrets, that way there can be no paranoia should the plot get found and ripped by someone else.

Stay safe out there :pitchfork:

Edited by Cursed
  • Like 6

4 hours ago, Aphatspliff said:

It's a nice gesture dude but the best thing you could probably do is just let them carry on thinking no ones been there, so they can crack on in peace and you go about your own business as usual. You could really fuck up someones year by spooking them. As tempting as it is to try and be friendly with someone who shares this secret passion of ours, it's probably best we all keep our own secrets, that way there can be no paranoia should the plot get found and ripped by someone else.

Stay safe out there :pitchfork:

Aye lad 

Edited by Nongshim
  • Like 1