The Random Thread

whats_luring

58 minutes ago, Ch@ppers said:

Its world naked gardening day today,be careful out there :ninja:

Is that why the rhino ran? It saw my elephant trunk swinging in the bushes lollol Well, at least it didn't run towards me!!

LETS GET NAKED WAHOO!! (Just watch out for ticks) :clown:

• Like 4

1 minute ago, SubSpecies said:

Is that why the rhino ran? It saw my elephant trunk swinging in the bushes lollol Well, at least it didn't run towards me!!

LETS GET NAKED WAHOO!! (Just watch out for ticks) :clown:

Don't strim naked :yinyang:

large.user406701_pic1827810_1519681087.jpeg.jpglarge.gallery_44344_4738_108346.jpg

• Like 12

1 hour ago, B-real said:

I remember watching only fools and horses once and Rodney was smoking his funny fags as del would put it up on the roof in the water tank room of Mandela house del said the smoke was coming through everyone's air vents lol.

Lol.. love that program dude... funny as fuk lol

• Like 1

Hey all , new account - had a longstanding one for shitposting/odd questions etc but changing name for privacy reasons 

getting all sorted to run in 3/4 guerilla plots 

6 x Girl Scout tangie bagseed 

6 x tangie g13 bagseed

both of these are bagseed from boerenjongens 5+ years ago , just about got them to germ but who knows if they’ll finish in time 

also I’ve chucked in a order with @panikfor some mighty gold , fire99 , creme caramel fast version and hopefully 3x easy sat x skunk 1 

Planning to get a good grow diary up tonight to document it all 

• Like 6

I can confirm that when out early morning plot visiting every bug on the planet thinks breakfast has arrived. lol 

• Like 6

On 2.05.2020 at 8:08 AM, Ch@ppers said:

Don't strim naked :yinyang:

large.user406701_pic1827810_1519681087.jpeg.jpglarge.gallery_44344_4738_108346.jpg

I can see that there is no shortage of maneuvering space :)

• Like 4

Came face to face with a fair size adder today whilst making my way through the under growth. That time of year again! 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Kern_Krop said:

Came face to face with a fair size adder today whilst making my way through the under growth. That time of year again! 

Snake time?

large.gallery_44344_4738_112938.jpg

• Like 15

So last order put in for a pack of s6 and dp Durban poison, the Durban was more of an impulse buy as its around along time and something I've wanted to try for awhile, reports from it seem fairly mixed with some saying its very weak, anybody grow it last year? What's your experience of the strain?

• Like 1

19 hours ago, murzyn said:

I can see that there is no shortage of maneuvering space :)

Not sure I'd wanner move much in that guerrilla suit mind lollol must be roasting... awesome fuking pic though 

• Like 3

My friend wants to do a poo then put it in a bag and give it to me he said he does it at his plots all the time.I must admit his grows are nice but he recons I will need about 7-9 poo’s to multi task a plot I.e pest control,fertiliser,moisture trapping quality.Can I ask has anyone else tried this I mean obviously don’t use your own but like em a good friend.If no one has personally tried it what do you think of my very good friends idea peace out.goohfy

I’ve always used animals byproducts but he recons that no deer,rabbits,rats,humans bats,cats badgers go anywhere near his plots.I don’t know what to do I might just take his offering and do one plot what’s peeps saying.goohfy

Erm still got my friends idea in my head to be fair that’s All I am thinking about.I would love to try it and get awesome results but am a bit wary do you guys know what I mean I don’t want to go to all the trouble of my friend making the product and it being shit please could someone give me some input or advice.I am reaching out to all of my fellow gg,ers.I don’t get many replies these days and with this isolation  it’s getting me down a bit.Even if someone wants to have a word with me it doesn’t have to be about my friends ideas peace and love.goohfy

• Like 1