The Random Thread

whats_luring

I'm pretty sure that I started a diary last night but I just went to add to it and its disappeared. Whats happened there?

I'm pretty sure that I started a diary last night but I just went to add to it and its disappeared. Whats happened there?

Better stick your tinfoil hat on mate...some things going on lol

If your using a tor set up or proxy thingy it can cause problems, iv had it were i made a post and said there was a error but the post still was added.

Edited by NoBoG

I can PM you some shots of my trunk if ya want then? :D

I'll have a quick gander, wouldent do any harm i spose lol

• Like 3

Im thinking of experimenting with one or two plants and fimming them, unsure if I should try the killer skunk or purple Maroc?

• Like 1

Just back from a compo delivery mission, getting ready for final plantout, decided it might be fun to take a short cut through a stinky swampy bog type thing. the whole place was carpeted with random patches of algae that glowed brightly when trod on. the whole experience was enhanced somewhat by a fat bifta of last years goodies :oldtoker:

• Like 4

Hey pin the tail. Fimming is really cool but hard to get right in my exp and causes stress (which may increase potency but reduce yield). Supercropping however seems to be the the bees danglies. Dunno about killer skunk as never grown it but P M seems to be vigorous whatever you do although a pretty mild smoke. :yep:

• Like 1

Hey pin the tail. Fimming is really cool but hard to get right in my exp and causes stress (which may increase potency but reduce yield). Supercropping however seems to be the the bees danglies. Dunno about killer skunk as never grown it but P M seems to be vigorous whatever you do although a pretty mild smoke. :yep:

thanks mate :) Im going to give one of them a go next week, hoping it helps with any mold issues later on in the year

I prefer to lst my plants because we dont have much veg time outside as topping or supercopping will slow them down. Get to keep my main colas than with loads of extra main colas due to givin them a good bending over lol

Edited by NoBoG
  • Like 3

Yup id rather tie em down than top or fim, we are growing in less than perfect conditions over here anyway so adding to the length of flowering time is a bit risky imo :hippy:

• Like 3

isnt weed just fucking great! nn

gallery_32555_8509_46575.jpg

Cheers @@RandyBoBandy too old to be searching for stuff like this, but that first track has had me searching through the rest.

I'm now a Liquicity addict.

• Like 2

im unable to tie my plants down due to the rabbits , suppose it's risky for me eitherway- leave them and risk more mold or go for it.

@@pinthetail I've fimmed, LST'd and topped my gg plants for years. It's all personal choice i like to LST my plants and then fim them as i feel it just encourages the plants to send out the lower branches.

I've done side by sides with untopped, topped fimmed and LST'd and not noticed any difference in when flowering starts, but will say when i did a side by side with untopped and topped the untopped plants lost alot of the main colas due to mould. This was one strain, one plot in 2011, as i said personal preference and i always use some form of training now weather i believe it increases yeilds or helps to reduce mould.

Purple plant is PM untopped next to a shaman topped twice, shaman won the yeild battle, very little difference in mould stakes, top pic is a PM topped twice, started flowering at the same time as everything else. Got smashed by mould. but so did everything else at this plot. Last year was a bad year.

• Like 6

Yup id rather tie em down than top or fim, we are growing in less than perfect conditions over here anyway so adding to the length of flowering time is a bit risky imo :hippy:

id rather be tied down to , :naughty:better than being topped or fimmed i think? . well that,s just me ,sorry i had to lower the tone i feel bit frissky , it,s being home alone in the bloody rain got me all wet . :russian: potty mouth someone stop me . between you ginge and hongkong bluey with his bending over more than girl can take . oh shit said someone stop me :shutup:

Edited by rusty trichomes
  • Like 6